Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Our Neighbor Just Lost Her One Year Old Baby Last Night - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Our Neighbor Just Lost Her One Year Old Baby Last Night (372 Views)

Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos / 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) / Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Neighbor Just Lost Her One Year Old Baby Last Night by dastancypayne(m): 7:50am On Mar 07, 2022
Seriously, I remember few months ago. The baby was fat and healthy

But recently, like from 2 months back, the baby has lost a lot of weight. I’ve been wondering what’s wrong with the baby, and why the has parents not take d child to the hospital for check up and treatments.

I noticed, for several times, whenever their kids get ill, they use native/traditional medicine to treat the children. These children dont look like their family’s predicament. The children are cute tho, lovely to be around with.

These my neighbors, who came from other part of Nigeria to reside in Bayelsa, has been here for at least 2 decades. They’ve given birth to all their children here. They have about 5 kids. The man and his wife are uneducated. Their first daughter already has a kid, that is 2 years.

Now, what baffles me most, is what happens to the hospital. Coz, most nights, i hear that baby cry. Now the little girl everyone loves carrying is dead. It happened last night, and she was buried even before the day breaks, the news broke to us this early morning and still spreading fast. I felt so sad
Re: Our Neighbor Just Lost Her One Year Old Baby Last Night by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:52am On Mar 07, 2022
cry

1 Like

Re: Our Neighbor Just Lost Her One Year Old Baby Last Night by gaby(m): 7:54am On Mar 07, 2022
Awww

Poor innocent kid.

May God accept back your untainted soul and grant you eternal rest.

I can't forget how I helped a friend go bury his 1year plus kid at about this time last year.

It broke my heart seeing this cute lil angel laying stone cold in a box.

But God being God, this same couple got blessed with another baby girl 2 weeks ago.

God is always in control no matter what happens in our lives...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Neighbor Just Lost Her One Year Old Baby Last Night by dacblogger: 8:14am On Mar 07, 2022
gaby:
Awww

Poor innocent kid.

May God accept back your untainted soul and grant you eternal rest.

I can't forget how I helped a friend go bury his 1year plus kid at about this time last year.

It broke my heart seeing this cute lil angel laying stone cold in a box.

But God being God, this same couple got blessed with another baby girl 2 weeks ago.

The worst thing that can happen to any parent...
May their souls rest in perfect peace. Amen.
Re: Our Neighbor Just Lost Her One Year Old Baby Last Night by gaby(m): 8:16am On Mar 07, 2022
dacblogger:

The worst thing that can happen to any parent...
May their souls rest in perfect peace. Amen.

Amen...

1 Like

Re: Our Neighbor Just Lost Her One Year Old Baby Last Night by dastancypayne(m): 9:44am On Mar 07, 2022
gaby:

Poor innocent kid.
It broke my heart seeing this cute lil angel laying stone in a box
So heartbroken. Seeing mother again, can drag u into shading tears. U need to see d sadness on her face

(1) (Reply)

Black Wednesday In Auchi As Accident Claims 21 Lives / Laundry Beads Available / Help! Wisdom Tooth Pains!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.