Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

It Maybe Crazy To You, But Respect Others Belief And Religion(photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Maybe Crazy To You, But Respect Others Belief And Religion(photo) (220 Views)

What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? / President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion / A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Maybe Crazy To You, But Respect Others Belief And Religion(photo) by ENGINEERG(m): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2022
I have been seeing some people posting these images againt Catholic faith.
A Muslim I know posted it and we talked about it..He was just making jest of it, and I told him what is the different between stoning of Satan in Saudi Arabia and these Catholic images... And he remained silent.
So everyone, must accept others religion, cos religion itself can never be logical but it must be accepted by the followers.

Re: It Maybe Crazy To You, But Respect Others Belief And Religion(photo) by Dtruthspeaker: 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
ENGINEERG:
A Muslim I know posted it and we talked about it..He was just making jest of it, and I told him what is the different between stoning of Satan in Saudi Arabia and these Catholic images... And he remained silent.
So everyone, must accept others religion, [b]cos religion itself can never be logica[/b]l but it must be accepted by the followers.

Wrong!

Is it not logical to condemn any thing which is bad or unreasonable?

It is.

Do we not regularly do so even on a daily basis?

We do.

Therefore, it also religious, to be logical.
Re: It Maybe Crazy To You, But Respect Others Belief And Religion(photo) by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
ENGINEERG:
So everyone, must accept others religion, cos religion itself can never be logical but it must be accepted by the followers.
I agree that the Muslim was out of line, after all, for making jokes of the beliefs of those of other religions, but what I don't understand is why Catholics tend to apply the same defensive shield when it comes to those of the same religions as they claim - Christians, the ones who claim to believe in Jesus Christ. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, May 8,2022 / Death Of Deborah Yakubu Samuel.the Bitter Truth. / Tell Me What You See After 15 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.