Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG (18758 Views)

IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns / Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo / We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by Truvelisback(m): 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Baba dey play safe. Him no want Putin wahala.
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by McCoy9067(m): 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
If i volunteer myself, will you kill me? Is my life and i can do whatever suits me... If possible i can renounce Nigeria as my country....

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by Litmus: 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by

Gov't should've kept mute on the matter. Let those that want to leave Nigeria in this way, LEAVE! Emphasis should then have been on collecting data on these people for the purposes of revoking their citizenship and adding this information to the long overdue national database on everything necessary for national security ( We need data on citizens of Nigeria). So if they return to Nigeria they do so as citizens of Place Elsewhere and require visas.

Not only should govt let them go they should secretly encourage it. Nigeria needs to be rid of certain types of citizens. It may be good for them but certainly good for Nigeria. It would be victory all round.
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by Okudiover(m): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
But you tolerated the use of Egyptians and Russians as mercenary pilots during the Civil War and 50 years on you tolerate the use of foreign Bandits against your own nationals. Yeye government.

Even I that didn't study politrickal science know that the neutrality or partisanship of a country in any conflict is not interpreted by the decision of it's nationals who volunteer to fight individually as mercenaries.

In the conflict of world war two France fought against Germany but sued for peace despite the fact there was a French government in exile. It didn't stop some French men from fighting the Germans while under occupation. Secondly, fascist French volunteers fought for the Germans against Russia in the same conflict all on ideological reasons.
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by Litmus: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
The ones that go over there and say stuff like, 'I'm Nigerian, I love my country Nigeria (even if they don't) I've come to fight for freedom ( even if they have not but are over there with the intention of acquiring citizenship in the long run)
This type of person has hope.

Those that travel and start insulting thire homeland is at best selfish for he worsens not improves the life chances of Nigerians in Nigeria. Anyone tells you cussing and insulting your country of birth will pressure government into improving things is lying to you. Insult the Government ,its policies and achievements,not the country. Politicians and political parties that encourage people to insult the country are wicked people that don't mean well for the country and consequently you! if this is your personal beliefs and what you do of your own violation, you're wrong, change it. The political individual that does this is all but shouting at you, "I am a thief interested only in me and my family. I will embezzle, take kickbacks, I don't care about you or your country!"
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by farouk2much(m): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
Keep quiet s2pid FG........ if i get free visa to ukraine i will not think twice....... The war weh we dey face is x 100 harder than the war in ukraine.... But i still respect putin...... Long live putin........ May russia win the war
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
Go and stop them naah...

Is it ur money... this FG... pack well.... how is it ur business... that is how u stopped doctors from going to UK... during Covid..

Bia... Foreign assistant that calls himself minister.... take ur time ooo...

It is ur body.... All die na die.... the uselessness of this government no be die... Longitudinal has gone to UK to refuel... u no see that one talk..

No petrol ,no light , ASUU Strike... No money No work... And u r there openng that igbotic mouth of yours...

Some people need new yam festival treatment oooo... Nonsense.... see the state of Nigeria..

NO BE BI DIE BE THIsS......
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by Emerie22(m): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lipscomb:
angry ipob criminal want enter Ukraine with white substances in the name of helping Ukrainian.

Big fool
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by JohnSP99: 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
MikeBetty:
If to say i have the legit contact, mek i see who go stop am. Who fg help? Gainful employment no dey, we dey hustle. Politicians dey collect agric loan ment for real farmer dey build estate while we real and field farmers dey struggle to get cbn loan but no way.
no mind those werey, wetin concern them, the Nigerian soldiers wey dey fight bokoharam, what have dey gained than death
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by ButterBurger: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
pacespot:

So, is it an all expenses paid trip for the volunteers? I thought they were asked to pay $1000 for their ticket?
na fake News, no make dem scam u.
Na free
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by Xzydar(m): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lipscomb:
chuwkwudi right now.

Tribalistic fool...

Must u mention an igbo name!
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by mastermaestro(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
Racoon:
Yeah! Jealous government since the citizens are not interested in joining the killers soldiers, bandits and terrorists they are motivating back home

Your political bias is outrageous! So you want our government to encourage its citizens to engage as mercenaries in another nation? Do you know the implications it has on our relations with Russia? How would you react if Russia sent mercenaries to fight against you? Europeans and Americans who are supposed to be close allies of Ukraine are refusing to put men on the battlefield, but you want Nigeria with no nuclear or solid military might to allow its citizens go to Ukraine to fight in a European war. You must be sick in your brain!

The bigwigs are avoiding any direct military involvement in a war that somehow concerns them, yet a blind critic in Nigeria expects the government to applaud some stupid idiotic citizens who feel the war in Europe has something to do with them. Grow up!

At the end of the war these foreign fighters will not be absorbed into Ukrainian military. They’ll be sent away with dangerous, questionable war tactics. What becomes of the ones who end up here afterwards?

You goofed on this. Criticize objectively, oga.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by Olayemi244(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
Wetin concern them nah
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by Patrick4891(m): 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/03/07/we-will-not-tolerate-recruitment-of-nigerians-as-mercenaries-in-ukraine-fg

BUHARI,YOU ARE A USELESS MAN.YOU HAVE NO SAY IN THIS MATTER.YOU AND EVERYONE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU.
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by orisa37: 12:33am On Mar 08, 2022
we-will-not-tolerate-recruitment-of-nigerians-as-mercenaries-in-ukraine-fg.

In which way is that a BRAINDRAIN?
LET THEM GO AND EARN FOREX.
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG by orisa37: 12:36am On Mar 08, 2022
we-will-not-tolerate-recruitment-of-nigerians-as-mercenaries-in-ukraine-fg.

In which way is that a BRAINDRAIN?
LET THEM GO AND EARN FOREX.
WHEN THEY COME BACK FULANI HERDSMEN TERRORISTS IN NIGERIA WILL DISAPPEAR.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lack Of Electricity How I spend 160,000 naira a Month on fuel? / Atiku: FG Restoring Intels' Pilotage Contract Doesn't Benefit Me / Buhari In Group Photo With African Leaders In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.