Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) (33321 Views)

Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union / Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) / Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by Iphone5: 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Zinoleesky the Comedian

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by TheOmoney(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Wow..... hearing this for the 1st time

Comedian turned President

President oh.,.. chaiiii God when

9ja.....even for example inside Dreamland.... it's impossible
Comedian!
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
V
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by Foreigna2: 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ara21:
They should keep hyping him till Russia finish his country.

His country is still far better than your state of origin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by tiswell(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
they should give this presido arms and ammunition to lead this war from the frontlines
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by Winters23: 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
dokito111:
I hope putin doesn't kill him at last

If puti wants him dead he'll be dead even before the invasion
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by Atticusxsz(m): 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
Horus:
[img]https://i./1Zwz.gif[/img]

Ukrainian President Zelenskyy running for his life
during a Russian military strike

Una no go kill person 4 nairaland one day o. You expect am to kukuma fold hand wait b4? grin

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
A true leader.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by whitedove(m): 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
This is why it is important to vote in a youth in the coming election, I can't see Tinubu defending the territorial integrity of this country if there is need to do so.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by yomiracles: 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
I salute!
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:
Volodymyr Zelenskyy is gradually being painted as a hero by the western media.
He's a HERO

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by rajiedreez: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
Make all of them getat
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
I hope he will not flee like ojukwu at the last dying moment
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by muykem: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
The man is from Jewish. Abraham blessing still upon them. He will see the end of putin and not the other way round.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by Camelot65: 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:
If Aljazeera is Western Media,then tell us your own media that's not "Western" please.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by 175(m): 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
morikee:
Make this clown rest abeg

Clown?

Who sabi you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by Oscillator: 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:
no you're the hero... hiding behind your lcd judging a man fighting for 44 million people.

You and Putin the schizophrenic psychotic despot sitting at a 6 yard long table out of fear while sending other men to die are the true heroes

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by emmamajesty: 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
ifeoma2611:
Vladimir Putin's will surely fail woefully on his bad and negatives plans for all over the world just because of his hatred for United States of America, and America nahhh your great grandfathers almost on everything's
prayer warrior u think say na every prayer God dey answer?
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by dfrost: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
Faber:
grin

Russia wants him to flee so that casala go burst... Dude said no like a typical Jew who was in Warsaw (Poland) and saw war tire.

Zelensky is just saying one thing to Russia and that's : " we die here together"

My kind of dude. Omoh na who give up, Bleep up. Zelensky carry day go.

Times man of the year loading...
Nobel peace prize loading...
Sun Newspaper man of the year...
IgbereTV man of the year...
Sahara reporters man of the year...
Ijelespeaks man of the year...
BBNaija winner 2022 grin grin

And you somehow missed out on our man:

AlexReports Man of the Year cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by KingOKON: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
Putin gonna kpia like a fowl
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by slimghost(m): 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
The comedian puppet is no hero please. No amount of whitewashing and propaganda can make him one.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
Horus:
[img]https://i./1Zwz.gif[/img]

Ukrainian President Zelenskyy running for his life
during a Russian military strike

Boooring
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
Gonna put these here.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by MangekyoAlt: 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
Meanwhile, Zelensky in reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by MARYIAN(f): 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
A very brave man smiley
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by morikee: 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
175:

Clown?

Who sabi you?

Who are you?
Did I tag or call you out?
GTFO my mention.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by OMYKROIN: 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
whitedove:
This is why it is important to vote in a youth in the coming election, I can't see Tinubu defending the territorial integrity of this country if there is need to do so.

The bed wetter that jakpa cos of mere endsars casala?
Or the fraud that promised he will lead the war on terrorism from the front instead he has been juncketing from one london hospital to another.

Head slamming vagabonds of mohammadic lineage will hate him cos america have been taming their terrorism legacy dropped by their idiotic worthless prophet mohamed.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by WaywardSon(m): 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
frugal:
He could have chosen to flee with bags of cash and nobody would blame him. Staying means he's not fighting for personal gain, but for all Ukrainians.

Watch how Putin trolls and US haters would come and blame him for putting up a resistance and leave the main person causing this unprovoked hardship and killings.

If you ask them, they'll tell you US did this and that, why can't Russia do the same? Which is very stupid because you're blaming US for doing wrong, and yet see nothing wrong in Russia following the same foot steps. Makes no sense.

If it were a Hollywood story Putin would be held accountable, however the world don't work that way, just like Bush, Cheney, Mao, and Everyother mass murderer including the Atomic bomb American president Truman, nothing will happen. You have social media and so it's probably the most recorded war in history, this past two weeks wetin I don see don weak me. But don't ever think something like this hasn't happened or isn't happening elsewhere, ie Yemen, and the US is literally fuelling the Saudi Jets prosecuting that war.

The proxy wars between east and west don plenty. Look throughout history you'll see it through and through. Vietnam, Korea, East and west Germany, and Ukraine
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by neonly: 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
salbis:
Maybe his decisions are wrong, but i really admire his courage as a type of leader that lead at the front.

Am sure buhari would has done d same
Sorry mistake buhari would done d opposite if he was in dis situation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother And Child Buried Right Next To Their House In Irpen Ukraine (video) / "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. / Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.