Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,201 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) (33526 Views)

Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union / Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) / Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
merits:
Oga you better swallow your pride and settle score with Putin. grin shocked

I will appreciate if you can tell us how he should settle the score

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by merits(m): 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
Techsupport:

I will appreciate if you can tell us how he should settle the score
contact my PA for that.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
No freedom without blood

Is better he die in Ukraine as the president than die running away

is better not to try than later give up

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by Nukilia: 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
candiva:
The west is hell-bent on destroying Ukraine.

They want to destroy Ukraine. Unfortunately, Ukraine doesn't have a wise president.

@ emboldened, may your days be long.. You have made a great submission

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by abobote: 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:
Volodymyr Zelenskyy is gradually being painted as a hero by the western media.
He is actually a hero. People like you that sees Putin as God, can't face him
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by tempex88(m): 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:

Aljazera is not western media
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
Faber:
grin

Russia wants him to flee so that casala go burst... Dude said no like a typical Jew who was in Warsaw (Poland) and saw war tire.

Zelensky is just saying one thing to Russia and that's : " we die here together"

My kind of dude. Omoh na who give up, Bleep up. Zelensky carry day go.

Times man of the year loading...
Nobel peace prize loading...
Sun Newspaper man of the year...
IgbereTV man of the year...
Sahara reporters man of the year...
Ijelespeaks man of the year...
BBNaija winner 2022 grin grin

Long live Ukraine
Long live Zelensky
Long live you way like this post
Long live my humble self

Did you ever read the Adolf Hitler's quotes and the Rise and Fall of Adolf Hitler.?
Hitler once said to the people of Poland in Warsaw that "Warsaw never saw war until war saw Warsaw".
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
merits:

yellowbar no be problem to your stagnant life na.

Bloody coward, Zelenskyy is your mate oh..he is just 44yrs

Learn from his heroic attitude, to become a hero for your country or even in your family, and be making your ancestors proud.

Stop washing that prostitute's undies, you bloody SIMP!
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
salbis:
Maybe his decisions are wrong, but i really admire his courage as a type of leader that lead at the front.

When Kyiv falls if he chooses to stay and die or be imprisoned then he is brave

Else he’s just another Ojukwu
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by Ijaya123: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:

He actually is, to his people.

And when did Aljazeera become a western media outlet?
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: Aljazeera
How can u make a comedian ur president and u expect him to take issues serious?
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Faber:
grin

Russia wants him to flee so that casala go burst... Dude said no like a typical Jew who was in Warsaw (Poland) and saw war tire.

Zelensky is just saying one thing to Russia and that's : " we die here together"

Long live Ukraine
Long live Zelensky
Long live my humble self

Alexreport man of the year
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:

Painted or clothed... At least he stood with his people in their darkest hour.

A certain 3rd world country president couldn't even address youths of his nation during a nationwide protest against police brutality.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Jeremy Renner

Eggzactly!!!
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by masix11(m): 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
candiva:
The west is hell bent on destroying Ukraine. They are more concerned about fueling the war than sincerely seeking solution.

Calling this man a hero sounds stupid and funny. What has he done ? They know he is senseless so they are calling him a hero just to massage his ego.

It took America and NATO 8 months to kill Ghadaffi even with high handed military might yet they never called him a hero

It too Nigeria and their allies 3 years to get Ojukwu to surrender yet some people mischievously call Ojukwu a coward. I believe that some Nigerians who call Ojukwu a coward believe that Ukrainian president is a hero. Hypocrites everywhere.

The list goes on.

And here we are seeing some people address a man who fought only few days with very minimal Russian military might a hero

The west and their media are hypocrites.
They want to destroy Ukraine. Unfortunately Ukraine doesn't have a wise president.

Instead of blaming a president that lead his people to be slaughtered. They are calling him a hero. He even prevented civilians from leaving war zone. He forced civilian into the military right from the very beggining of the war. It shows he is not for his country he is against them

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by merits(m): 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
FamTomx2:

Bloody coward, Zelenskyy is your mate oh..he is just 44yrs

Learn from his heroic attitude, to become a hero for your country or even in your family, and be making your ancestors proud.

Stop washing that prostitute's undies, you bloody SIMP!
see this toxic human being grin,why are you fraustrating your key board on my matter? weyrey. grin
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by reiddecuti: 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:

Not until Mr. Put In captures him.

grin grin grin
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
merits:

contact my PA for that.

Boy you don't have 2 coins to rub together grin grin but I appreciate the humor.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by merits(m): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
Techsupport:

Boy you don't have 2 coins to rub together grin grin but I appreciate the humor.
lol..
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by nedekid: 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:
More like a jester, championing the destruction of his country. Anyway that is what you get when you make a comedian the president of your country.
We have suffered our own share by making a heardsman ours.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by nedekid: 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
TheOmoney:
Wow..... hearing this for the 1st time

Comedian turned President

President oh.,.. chaiiii God when

9ja.....even for example inside Dreamland.... it's impossible
Comedian!
Commedian bad, but e still betta pass heardsman.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by mbhs139(m): 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Faber:
grin

Long live Ukraine
Long live Zelensky
Long live my humble self

Na people like you dey push person until the persoin die finish
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by joeluv: 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
What about Putin that poisons opposition and arrest opposition ehnnn. So he is the one that is a hero. Nigerians are clowns
Druss:
I laugh when I hear people paint this clown as a hero. Go read what he was doing before this war started. Guy had shut down a couple of stations for being pro Russia before the war.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dw.com/en/ukraine-zelenskiy-bans-three-opposition-tv-stations/a-56438505

Or the attempt to arrest his predecessor

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022/1/19/ukrainian-court-rejects-request-to-detain-ex-president-poroshenko
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by joeluv: 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
He has a law degree and his mother is a professor of engineering
Truvelisback:
How can u make a comedian ur president and u expect him to take issues serious?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
Faber:
grin

Long live Ukraine
Long live Zelensky
Long live my humble self
Gbamsulotely cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by seguno2: 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:

Is the source of this information, Al Jazeera, also part of the western media

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by baralatie(m): 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
salbis:
Maybe his decisions are wrong, but i really admire his courage as a type of leader that lead at the front.
This is not courage this is carelessness
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by bepositive11: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Bring it on

Hahahaha!!!! Hope I don't get nightmares grin
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by hollywater: 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
This is why Nigeria need a young and vibrant Leader in 2023. America asked him if they should come and pick him up from the war zone he said no. They should provide him with some weapons. Real Man.
Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by MERCHANDISER: 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
candiva:
The west is hell bent on destroying Ukraine. They are more concerned about fueling the war than sincerely seeking solution.

Calling this man a hero sounds stupid and funny. What has he done ? They know he is senseless so they are calling him a hero just to massage his ego.

It took America and NATO 8 months to kill Ghadaffi even with high handed military might yet they never called him a hero

It too Nigeria and their allies 3 years to get Ojukwu to surrender yet some people mischievously call Ojukwu a coward. I believe that some Nigerians who call Ojukwu a coward believe that Ukrainian president is a hero. Hypocrites everywhere.

The list goes on.

And here we are seeing some people address a man who fought only few days with very minimal Russian military might a hero

The west and their media are hypocrites.
They want to destroy Ukraine. Unfortunately Ukraine doesn't have a wise president.

baralatie:

This is not courage this is carelessness

He is a comedian so don't blame him.
Putin isn't even serious in the war because they are their younger brother.

Russia can level Ukrainian in 12hrs in a serious war

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) by seguno2: 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
donjazet:
A real motivational leader.

Not like the ones we have here led by the old soldier in Aso Rock

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia / Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) / US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.