Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,285 members, 7,846,299 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (13380 Views)

Poll: Rate Nairaland Ladies*

100%: 27% (16 votes)
80%: 8% (5 votes)
50%: 22% (13 votes)
30%: 5% (3 votes)
Below 10%: 37% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. / Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Sxzy Ladies On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 1:18am On Aug 15, 2007
i go dey here dey look as u put am. mr. pth, hope you're prepared for possibly your worst disappointment.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 1:19am On Aug 15, 2007
k, here ooo
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 1:20am On Aug 15, 2007
i am seeing stars. chineke meeeee oko ko bi oko, omo this is an unfortunate let down.
i'm only joking you look excellent wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 1:20am On Aug 15, 2007
omo this one na massive let down! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 1:21am On Aug 15, 2007
una don talk finish
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 1:23am On Aug 15, 2007
infact, maybe i should put a pic on my profile sef
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 1:23am On Aug 15, 2007
no o. as far as nairaland is concerned, you are a man amongst women.  you are one of the, let me not even talk jare hmm let me not finish it, words can't even express how you dwarf the competition. undecided fine girl  kiss
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 1:24am On Aug 15, 2007
i am not comprehending what u saying, i fyn abi i resemble monkey, which one?
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 1:28am On Aug 15, 2007
monkey ke? to say you resemble monkey will be an insult to anyone with common sense.
you are fine girl of course. i am a helpless admirer  wink.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 1:32am On Aug 15, 2007
acidrop u too fine jare, dont mind the haters. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 1:33am On Aug 15, 2007
acidrop you look very young sha, how old are you? if you don't mind me asking of course.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 1:33am On Aug 15, 2007
11 yrs old tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 1:34am On Aug 15, 2007
all i wanna do is find a way back into love,
i can make it thru widout a way back into love,

Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 1:35am On Aug 15, 2007
k0be:

monkey ke? to say you resemble monkey will be an insult to anyone with common sense.
you are fine girl of course. i am a helpless admirer  wink.
PTH:

acidrop u too fine jare, don't mind the haters. grin grin grin grin

awwwwwwwwww, tnx guyz, she i don rest my case now, oya Kobe na ur turn,
am 19 btw. aliob babe, hw far, wats with the micheal jackson
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 1:36am On Aug 15, 2007
aloib:

all i want to do is find a way back into love,
i can make it through widout a way back into love,

you dey use style create your personal profile, abi? add your email address too so those who are interested in showing you your way back into love can contact you.
acidrop:

11 years old tongue
I wouldn't be surprised if it's true.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 1:38am On Aug 15, 2007
acidrop:

awwwwwwwwww, tnx guys, she i don rest my case now, oya Kobe na your turn,
am 19 between
lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 1:39am On Aug 15, 2007
am not , i said i was kidding, abi u no c my tongue, am 19. n y u crying now
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 1:39am On Aug 15, 2007
I ain't easy to find
I'm a one of a kind
Oh when I dutty wine
I know you're only mine
Tonight is yours
But tomorrow's for another guy (another guy)
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 1:40am On Aug 15, 2007
watz with all these poems
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 1:42am On Aug 15, 2007
its jojos new song, nasty song mehn,
her own version of beautiful gurls
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 1:42am On Aug 15, 2007
don't mind her she's going through her 5 seconds of madness.
acidrop your picture caused the tears. you literally shattered my expectations.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 1:45am On Aug 15, 2007
well i tried to warn u b4 hand, newaiz am waiting 4 ur own ooo
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 1:47am On Aug 15, 2007
aloib! wow we have to meet abeg smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 1:48am On Aug 15, 2007
you just don't get it embarassed. even the warnings couldn't prepare me for what i was about to see, i was blown away.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 1:49am On Aug 15, 2007
i was expecting that reaction from PTH who claimed that he had seen me b4, n hw wowwo i was
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 1:50am On Aug 15, 2007
@ kobe leave acidrop o, dont let her go and cry to mummy this night grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 1:52am On Aug 15, 2007
lol grin. ngbo acidrop where is your head this night
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 1:54am On Aug 15, 2007
wateva guys, bak 2 the topic, i think u guys can c the ratio of ladies to the so called gentle men, is 1000:1 grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 1:56am On Aug 15, 2007
acid, se you know i'm beginning to wonder if aloib is truly your friend. when she made this comment, i can only guess what was going through her head.

quote from aloib
wow, acid u is foine mehn, fine girl looking cool, i love your skin color,  wish i was caramel like that,
se you see how friends are systematically dragging each other through the gutter. aloib na you biko.

acidrop:

whatever guys, bak 2 the topic, i think u guys can c the ratio of ladies to the so called gentle men, is 1000:1 grin
acid, with your contribution, you single-handedly widened that gap by 100%, the ratio is now 2000:1
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Fuup(m): 1:58am On Aug 15, 2007
its my first night so i cant judge now
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 2:03am On Aug 15, 2007
ok i don enter the arena.

acidrop,my nemesis i see say you dey here.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 2:04am On Aug 15, 2007
F u up:

its my first night so i can't judge now
it wont' take you long to get acquainted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In / Single? Lets Mingle / Crossriverians Chat Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.