Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (13362 Views)

Poll: Rate Nairaland Ladies*

100%: 27% (16 votes)
80%: 8% (5 votes)
50%: 22% (13 votes)
30%: 5% (3 votes)
Below 10%: 37% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. / Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Sxzy Ladies On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by lakers: 4:04am On Aug 14, 2007
why the f would i want to post ma picture
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 4:08am On Aug 14, 2007
sorry, no vex

pth i shuld ave quoted u sef, haha too much waffi lang
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 4:08am On Aug 14, 2007
abeg no post am again jare. na picture go feed me tonight?  grin
Better people still dey come.

lol aloib, you lost the chance to put me on the spot.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 4:10am On Aug 14, 2007
hahaha, i wonder wat he is feeling like,

pth, next time cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 4:15am On Aug 14, 2007
u wont catch me again, i'm vetting all my posts from now on. tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:15am On Aug 14, 2007
in my profile for the next 10 mins, aloib

berra be quick  tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by lakers: 4:18am On Aug 14, 2007
am just askin.

@aloib feelin like wat ? better watch your mouth.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by dafman(m): 4:18am On Aug 14, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

in my profile for the next 10 mins, aloib

berra be quick tongue
so na you be dis, not bad sha, you try
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 4:22am On Aug 14, 2007
lol, thief of hearts seen!!! foine gurl, chocolare color, too bad my brodas r marrried, lol,

lakers no vex o
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 5:28am On Aug 14, 2007
wow!!! omg, fine boy, oya let me go look for mine

u serious, PTH let me c now embarassed
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 5:55am On Aug 14, 2007
common mehn, fyn i take all the bullshit i said b4 bak, can i c ur pic now, jeez, for 2 mins
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 5:57am On Aug 14, 2007
acidrop:

common mehn, fyn i take all the bullshit i said before bak, can i c your pic now, jeez, for 2 mins

grin grin grin grin grin i'm a wowo guy! You dont want to see a monkey do you?
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 5:59am On Aug 14, 2007
for 2 mins, its ok, common
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 6:01am On Aug 14, 2007
2 mins
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 6:01am On Aug 14, 2007
haha, lol, nice
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 6:03am On Aug 14, 2007
u can continue running ur mouth now. grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 6:04am On Aug 14, 2007
nahh, we cool, u alright
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 6:06am On Aug 14, 2007
wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 6:09am On Aug 14, 2007
lol, ok with the winking now, u starting 2 freak me out tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 6:14am On Aug 14, 2007
what's freaky about an innocent wink? shocked
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 6:15am On Aug 14, 2007
cos, u thinking that am thinking u hot, anyway sha, its good u said an innocent wink grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 6:17am On Aug 14, 2007
lol lol, naa i wasnt bothered about what you thot. you have the right to form ur independent oppinion.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 6:19am On Aug 14, 2007
good, but u not bad, dont get me wrong, i mean u have kinda reedemed the nl guys, congrats
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 6:24am On Aug 14, 2007
lol there are many good looking nl guys, they just dont put up their pictures. The girls, errr that one na another story. grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 6:25am On Aug 14, 2007
what story, dude i can boast that i have seen atleast 20 girls pic on nl, and out of that 20 nah only 2 no just correct, co abeg just leave that thing
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 6:29am On Aug 14, 2007
lol i think i can only vouch for 4-5 girls here. the rest we can only say thank God they live abroad if not . . . grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 6:30am On Aug 14, 2007
gbosa, gbosa, gbosa. acid drop oya where's your picture i was checking out a thread a week back, and they had you listed as one of the prettiest nl has 2 offer.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 6:33am On Aug 14, 2007
which thread be that one now?

PTH:

lol i think i can only vouch for 4-5 girls here. the rest we can only say thank God they live abroad if not . . . grin

ok take away teh looks, lets settle for nl girls and nl, they are bassically the people that are leading in making this nl go round, ok, do me a fav, click on the 122096 members on teh top of ur page, n tell me what u enconter about nl girls
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 6:33am On Aug 14, 2007
k0be:

gbosa, gbosa, gbosa. acid drop oya where's your picture i was checking out a thread a week back, and they had you listed as one of the prettiest nl has 2 offer.

they were probably decieved by the false picture she has on her profile.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 6:34am On Aug 14, 2007
lol, acid ngbo is this true? that is not you? embarassed i'm depressed, you had me fooled.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 6:35am On Aug 14, 2007
acidrop:

ok take away the looks, lets settle for nl girls and nl, they are bassically the people that are leading in making this nl go round, ok, do me a fav, click on the 122096 members on the top of your page, n tell me what u enconter about nl girls

you mean most of nl girls are the ones who make insults go round on nl?  grin just look at the disgrace that the forum games section has become for further proof.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 6:38am On Aug 14, 2007
k0be:

lol, acid ngbo is this true? that is not you? embarassed i'm depressed, you had me fooled.

guess, i aint bragging, but the only thing God close high dash me in excess na be beuty, so i gat it, i will post my real pic 4 2 mins now, 2 mins i repeat

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In / Crossriverians Chat Thread / Single? Lets Mingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.