Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK (4187 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Laywer Gives Update Of His Meeting With Him / Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement / EFCC Arrests Uyi Giwa-Osagie & Babalele Abdullah, Atiku's Laywer, In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by Emmajn1: 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
See the criminal. This picture really got me laughing. Abba Kyari is now equivalent to a yahoo boy....Lols Cocaine man.

Nnamdi Kanu is truly a prophet.He said Abba Kyari would leave the east with shame and it happened right before our eyes.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by helinues: 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
Una still dey cry on top Kyari's case

Indeed wailers are idle

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
Emmajn1:
See the criminal. This picture really got me laughing. Abba Kyari is now equivalent to a yahoo boy....Lols Cocaine man.

Nnamdi Kanu is truly a prophet.He said Abba Kyari would leave the east with shame and it happened right before our eyes.

Lol. You IPOBians and low intellectual ability.

Tell me where Kanu himself is now and how many, including myself, predicted he would end up in a "Zoo" cage once the federal Government of Nigeria has his time.

I guess me and literally millions of Nigerians are Prophets too. Lol.

You guys should elect a very intelligent and pragmatic Igbo to vet all your posts before you submit them here to the embarrassment of all Igbos worldwide.

You lot claim to be intelligent yet you cannot even boast of a few bright Igbo Nairalanders on a forum with millions of members.

Kanu the "Prophet" saw the downfall of Kyari but could not see his own imprisonment and the crude trap set to snare his greedy azz? You Igbos are something else.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
U wan kill people?

3 Likes

Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by monnel45: 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
;Dnawa o
Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by helinues: 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Tell me where Kanu himself is now and how many, including myself, predicted he would end up in a "Zoo" cage once the federal Government of Nigeria has his time.

You guys should elect a very intelligent and pragmatic Igbo to vet all your posts before you submit them here to the embarrassment of all Igbos worldwide.

You lot claim to be intelligent yet you cannot even boast of a few bright Igbo Nairalanders on a forum with millions of members.

Kanu the "Prophet" saw the downfall of Kyari but could not see his own imprisonment and the crude trap set to snare his greedy azz? You Igbos are something else.

Honestly, @ emboldened is really hard oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by NoFucksToGive: 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
helinues:

There you go again enabling and subtly encouraging tribalism... I find this aspect of you do disappointimg as you should. I have noticed you hate Ibo people, I don't know what they did to you. You won't directly attack their tribe but anyone who does I have never ever ever seen you caution the person. And you actually cmdeceive yourself you are a decent human being? What did they do to you?
I pray to God the mighty saviour I should never ever meet someone like you again in life .

I met a white racist just like you 2 years ago in UK he pretended not to be a racist but if his Scottish friends where attacking blacks he would say right mate? And just smile. until the day I called him out.
Young man change your life, hate , deceit and manipulating others to do evil will never take you anywhere
Anyways I don't blame you , you are still a bachelor,now woman has agreed to marry you yet. The day you get married and have kids you will grow up

6 Likes

Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by NoFucksToGive: 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
Dsalvo:

[/s]

And you i pity you ., Hatred will take you no where ... Point of correction there are not millions of members here .. there are less than 500k unique accounts of which less than 20% are active monthly .. if you were into Google analytics and digital marketing you would know this

Stop tribalism you are ruining your own life... People like helinues who encourage you are not helping you ..

I am from Edo state if I respond to the Italy stereotype and tribalism my state gets here I won't sleep well everyday ... Grow up

6 Likes

Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by RahmanJAobo: 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
helinues:

Indeed wailers are idle
You are actually the one crying helinues

1 Like

Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by helinues: 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

There you go again enabling and subtly encouraging tribalism... I find this aspect of you do disappointimg as you should. I have noticed you hate Ibo people, I don't know what they did to you. You won't directly attack their tribe but anyone who does I have never ever ever seen you caution the person. And you actually cmdeceive yourself you are a decent human being? What did they do to you?
I pray to God the mighty saviour I should never ever meet someone like you again in life .

I met a white racist just like you 2 years ago in UK he pretended not to be a racist but if his Scottish friends where attacking blacks he would say right mate? And just smile. until the day I called him out.
Young man change your life, hate , deceit and manipulating others to do evil will never take you anywhere
Anyways I don't blame you , you are still a bachelor,now woman has agreed to marry you yet. The day you get married and have kids you will grow up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by helinues: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

And you i ptyy you ., Hatred will take you no where ... Point of correction there are not millions of managers here .. there are less than 500k unique accounts of which less than 20% are active monthly .. if you were into Google analytics and digital marketing you would know this

Stop tribalism you are ruining your own life... People like helinues who encourage you are not helping you ..

I am from Edo state if I respond to the Italy stereotype and tribalism my state gets here I won't sleep well everyday ... Grow up

Me singing weeknd- I saw you crying in a crowded room....

3 Likes

Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by Christistruth00: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
Emmajn1:

If Nnamdi Kanu was a Prophet he would never have gone to Kenya

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Emmajn1:

Obviously an edited picture. It doesn't exonerate him from being a criminal but he who edited this picture is also a criminal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
helinues:

Lol. The mumu should save his tears for another day. cool
Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

And you i ptyy you ., Hatred will take you no where ... Point of correction there are not millions of managers here .. there are less than 500k unique accounts of which less than 20% are active monthly .. if you were into Google analytics and digital marketing you would know this

Lol. Premenstrual sydrome has effective treatment you know. Don't suffer in silence or post under PMS stress. cool
Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by Emmajn1: 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

If Nnamdi Kanu was a Prophet he would never have gone to Kenya
Gods plan
Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by NoFucksToGive: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
helinues:

Then don't complain when I call you out and call me names like troll . It's not my fault no lady agreed to marry you so this is how you waste your time grin
Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by helinues: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Then don't complain when I call you out and call me names like troll . It's not my fault no lady agreed to marry you so this is how you waste your time grin

In Twese's voice A.k.a Daddy Tobi, give me ponmo to muta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by NoFucksToGive: 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
helinues:

In Twese's voice A.k.a Daddy Tobi, give me ponmo to muta

Self consolation grin

Cry those tears boy, cry to your heart's content grin

Work on yourself, then maybe someday you will find a wife
Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by Christistruth00: 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
Emmajn1:
Gods plan

Yes it is Gods Plan to shame Kanu

1 Like

Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by 1843three: 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by 1843thre: 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
[s][quote author=helinues post=110834746][/quote][/s]
Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:34am On Mar 08, 2022
helinues:

You don reach here again. grin
Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by Menace2Society(m): 1:57am On Mar 08, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Talk to your hateful kinsmen first!u Igbos are unbelievable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by Almaigaa: 5:24am On Mar 08, 2022
Emmajn1:

It's now official. All IPOB and their SYMPERTIZERS are Brain dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by Richy4(m): 6:09am On Mar 08, 2022
And the moderators sees nothing wrong with the misleading information/ headline? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:06am On Mar 08, 2022
Emmajn1:

you are not serious grin I just hope they won't sweep his case under the rug
Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by NoFucksToGive: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2022
Menace2Society:
Talk to your hateful kinsmen first!u Igbos are unbelievable

You are very stupid indeed

Who are you calling upon?
Re: Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK by mybiz234: 7:24am On Mar 08, 2022
helinues:

Indeed wailers are idle

Why do you want people to forget?

Because you hope the drug dealer can go Scot free, right?

Why are.you so morally questionable?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Be History, If Igbo Youths Picks Arms-lamido Sanusi Tells FG / Do You Believe The Official Report On 9/11 / Police Arrest 2 Over Bomb Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.