Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone (20223 Views)

Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? / Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account / What Is The Difference Between A Current Account And A Savings Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone by 46arcadez(m): 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
Legendrysailor:
Good day nairalanders, pls I opened a first bank savings account with my phone using my bvn I want to know if the account is valid, or do I need to go to a first bank branch. Normally first bank ask for certain requirements to open a savings account for example nepa bill, account opening cash and means of identification but dis requirements wia not asked of me during d online registration. Pls I need a response is really urgent
No come cry later
Re: I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone by ijoba22(m): 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
merits:

yea na,no be only dark age,na shallow age i dey.otondo.
I don't need to join issue with you since you agree. Dark age man
Re: I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone by merits(m): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
ijoba22:

I don't need to join issue with you since you agree. Dark age man
thank God you know that,the nut.
Re: I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone by jjbest123(m): 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
xtremecr8:
Our own experience was awful in the hands of First Bank Plc and we keep appealing to well meaning Nigerians to help us by prevailing on FBN to pay us for our IP and sweat.

First Bank Plc is yet to pay us for creating and designing the125th Year Anniversary logo we created and designed for them to commemorate their 125th Year Anniversary.

Here's the original thread here on Nairaland:
https://www.nairaland.com/5591806/how-first-bank-did-not

We will continue to demand for payment for our hardwork designing this iconic 125th Year Anniversary logo for you, First Bank Plc.
You have not paid us a dime and you have used our creative.

We appeal to all well meaning Nigerians with conscience to prevail on First Bank Plc to pay us for creating and designing their 125th Year Anniversary logo.

https://m.facebook.com/ReportYourself/videos/723288038412109/?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2FReportYourself%2Fvideos%2F723288038412109%2F&_rdr

Sir with all due respect,I can boldly hit my chest and call you a du*b ass business man.

I took a trip to the thread you posted the link,and from the few pages I read, you where advised to sue them if all things were right from your end and get your money and even more. You didn't take the legal route for two years plus now,do you think business deals are done with emotions?
You are saying you don't want the legal route, using the slang words of you are a small business,I feel like whooping you for acting like a f00l.

Any brand must not forget the two main things it needs are An "Accountant" and A "Lawyer",you don't have to be big to employ them,few nairas quarterly will go a long way in the long run,when you need their full services.

You are greedy too,if not you would have met with a lawyer and agree on percentage sharing too.

Infact,go and rest; count your losses and move on and stop playing emotional games.
Re: I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone by angelfallz(m): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
They would deliver their free ATM card to you, free of charge.
Standard chartered Bank does not charge transaction fees, they don't charge for sms alerts.
Legendrysailor:

But how will I get dia atm card
Re: I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone by harmony75: 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nobody tell firstbank to change they're too rigid. Bal left in my acc firstbank will debit your money till it's Red! I koko left their bank with my Bal over how many years now � thieves!
Re: I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone by DonBenny77(m): 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
Legendrysailor:
Good day nairalanders, pls I opened a first bank savings account with my phone using my bvn I want to know if the account is valid, or do I need to go to a first bank branch. Normally first bank ask for certain requirements to open a savings account for example nepa bill, account opening cash and means of identification but dis requirements wia not asked of me during d online registration. Pls I need a response is really urgent
Very valid I did same over a year now been using it without problems via 894 code, I never enter first bank since as I dont need an atm card.
The only problem I noticed is the maximum outgoing transfer I can do at a time is 9,999. So if i want to transfer 50000 to someone it has to be 5/6 times

1 Like

Re: I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone by Beress(m): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
Bridget95:
Can i open a zenith account online? I hear its the best

Yes u can. Just follow their USSD code
Re: I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone by Ezmans: 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
Legendrysailor:
50,000 naira limit account
Re: I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone by phemmyfour: 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Legendrysailor:
It's valid but you have visit the banking hall to complete the registration else your money go hang for that account with different conditions and limitations
Re: I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone by Legendrysailor(m): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
angelfallz:
They would deliver their free ATM card to you, free of charge.
Standard chartered Bank does not charge transaction fees, they don't charge for sms alerts.

Thanks so much bro am grateful, but bro can I have up to 10 million naira on the account
Re: I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone by Legendrysailor(m): 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

How did you do it Sir

How did you do it bro
Re: I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone by angelfallz(m): 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
Yes of course. But you would have to upgrade your account. And upgrading of account is done on the phone as well.

Legendrysailor:

Thanks so much bro am grateful, but bro can I have up to 10 million naira on the account
Re: I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone by Legendrysailor(m): 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
angelfallz:
Yes of course. But you would have to upgrade your account. And upgrading of account is done on the phone as well.

Thanks bro thanks

1 Like

Re: I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone by okonja(m): 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
Fadafada231:

How did you receive ATM card without setting ur foot to the bank?

They deliver to my address I filled when signing up. Just download their app from play store and follow the instruction. It’s easy. You will be given 2k opening bonus, and KYC will be done by just uploading all necessary documents via your phone.
Re: I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone by Aaay: 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
It won’t be fully activated until you walk into the branch
Re: I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone by 419ballo: 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
I saw that but is it really for real
angelfallz:
the account is valid but with limitations. So you would need to go to the bank
Why not open a standard chartered account using only your phone, no need going to the bank because everything is done on your phone
Re: I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone by Enyimbamercedes: 1:41am On Mar 08, 2022
It’s a valid account but it would have limits plus when you fund the account you may not be able to transact until you walk in-branch to regularize the account.
Re: I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone by angelfallz(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2022
Yes it is. I make use of standard chartered bank
419ballo:
I saw that but is it really for real
Re: I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone by BluntCrazeMan: 10:22am On Mar 08, 2022
Legendrysailor:
It is valid.
But the account has restrictions.
To remove the restrictions, you need to go to any branch of the bank and submit your valid i.d-card and utility-bill
Re: I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone by Legendrysailor(m): 11:33am On Mar 08, 2022
angelfallz:

Sorry to disturb u again bro, pls I just opened d standard chartered account now can I use it to receive and transfer money before my ATM arrives.

1 Like

Re: I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone by angelfallz(m): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Yes you can.

Please I'm not a staff of the bank.

I make use of Standard chartered Bank Nigeria and that is why I'm letting people know about it and its benefits.

They are on Facebook and they are verified. "Standard Chartered Nigeria".

You can send messages of enquiries to them, their reply time is reasonable.

Legendrysailor:

Sorry to disturb u again bro, pls I just opened d standard chartered account now can I use it to receive and transfer money before my ATM arrives.
Re: I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone by Legendrysailor(m): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
angelfallz:
Yes you can.

Please I'm not a staff of the bank.

I make use of Standard chartered Bank Nigeria and that is why I'm letting people know about it and its benefits.

They are on Facebook and they are verified. "Standard Chartered Nigeria".

You can send messages of enquiries to them, their reply time is reasonable.

Ok bro thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You / Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices / Ebele Iyiegbu Launches Foundation On Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.