Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) (2990 Views)

Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed / Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly / Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by DatoDatuk: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
A bird relaxes on a Ukrainian soldier as the Russia invasion of Ukraine rages on.

Even animals are feeling the heat of the war and need companionship too.

What a pity! Amazing but sad sight.

#russiaukrainewar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njG8CutMqWg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by Fairandlovely(f): 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
The bird sef don tire 4 Russia wahala

1 Like

Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by rolams(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
The soldier strong ooo.
Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by christistruth01: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
DatoDatuk:
A bird relaxes on a Ukrainian soldier as the Russia invasion of Ukraine rages on.

#russiaukrainewar

The Bird may be trying to ask oga Soldier Wetin dey happen since 8 days now we just dey hear Kaboooom Kaboooom inside the bush and all the forest dey catch fire all my friends and family have fled to Romania and Poland

2 Likes

Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by SirBlack999(m): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
Today I lost my virginity. When I pulled my pants down, I realized my penis was too small and felt ashamed. However, the girl told me that everything was ok, that Premier league Club Arsenal was smaller, and that's when I knew she was the woman of my life.
Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by FindX(m): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
Agenda must sell.
Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by Iceberg3: 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
rolams:
The soldier strong ooo.

E be like say you need data grin

4 Likes

Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by Officialgarri: 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
God bless Putin, God bless Russia, God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by Iceberg3: 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
SirBlack999:
Today I lost my virginity. When I pulled my pants down, I realized my penis was too small and felt ashamed. However, the girl told me that everything was ok, that Premier league Club Arsenal was smaller, and that's when I knew she was the woman of my life.

5 Likes

Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by CatANDratTHEORY: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
If Righteousness2 enters this thread, he must link it to rapture.

I don tire for that guy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by rolams(m): 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
Iceberg3:

E be like say you need data grin

Why do you find it so hard to reason with me? Don't you see as the bird pecked him severally? Can you stand it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by Malory: 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

That guy is a drug addict
Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by godofuck231: 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
E no easy to de dodge russian artillery left and right , the , fast and furious with Russian artillery no be beans
Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by Victerica(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
SirBlack999:

meth effect
Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by drmuchin: 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
A Mockingbird
Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by Iceberg3: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
rolams:

Why do you find it so hard to reason with me? Don't you see as the bird pecked him severally? Can you stand it?

Oga chill abeg hehe..
Buh wait o,na dat small bird you are scared off!!!! shocked
Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by rolams(m): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
Iceberg3:

Oga chill abeg hehe..
Buh wait o,na dat small bird you are scared off!!!! shocked

It hurts ooo. Especially on your cheek.
Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by Yuakwon3: 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
....that's my son to whom I loved so dearly, pastor righteousness2 over to you
Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by respect80(m): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
He should continue smiling until the bird pecks his eyes �
Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by Truvelisback(m): 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
The Bird is indirectly telling them to seek peace Putin.
Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by Boss469(m): 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
The bird is supporting freedom.
Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by Lordbinsmar: 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
grin
Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by naija4life247: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
DatoDatuk:

#russiaukrainewar

Putin can kill the Body, the Soul, and the Spirit. He can kill both plants and animals, living and non living things.
Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by Quiny32323: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
SirBlack999:

Cut it off
Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by Walkee: 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
He is smelling bad obviously.
Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

That guy and rapture is like 5 and 6 tongue undecided
Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by TheWolfen(m): 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lol
Another funny thread. grin
Even birds felt the sky is no longer safe. cheesy
Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by RahmanJAobo: 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
SPY BIRD
Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by crackhouse(m): 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
What of if it's spying on them?
Re: A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) by Procarpenter: 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
Have mercy on us god

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Worships Allah In Mosque, Peter Obi Plays Politics In Church (photos) / Who Do You Think This Fellow Voted For In The 2023 Presidential Election? / Transformation In The Lagos State Fire Service:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.