Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Question For APC Supporters. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Question For APC Supporters. (1115 Views)

My Question For Ikwerre, Epkeye And Anioma Groups. / APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off / Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Question For APC Supporters. by buckeyemedia: 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
ifiokjohn:
So because PDP failed then it means APC should or must fail?

By the way why did we vote in APC? Isn't it to prevent what happened during PDP to happen again? Doing PDP there was Strike so doing APC another must take place?

Anyways ther is a reason I ask the question what's the difference between PDP Nigeria and Apc Nigeria .... apparently nothing

At least it took 16 to years to get to 300 naira under PDP and that's normal inflation taking place. But just 5 years APC own climbed faster than pdp in 16 years.
Pdp took 16 years to get to 300 naira from 50 naira. It tookbuhari 5 years to move it from 300 naira to 1000 naira. Tofiakwa
If you like bring Republican Party from Yankee, na suffer una go still suffer for that country of hypocrisy.

Baba Fela call am suffering & smiling, Lazy people wey one enjoy without sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: My Question For APC Supporters. by ifiokjohn(m): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
buckeyemedia:
If you like bring Republican Party from Yankee, na suffer una go still suffer for that country of hypocrisy.

Baba Fela call am suffering & smiling, Lazy people wey one enjoy without sacrifice.
which sacrifice is Buhari making now by traveling abroad to do his medicals while our healthcare is in comatose state?

2 Likes

Re: My Question For APC Supporters. by IGBOSON1: 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
Well, technically things have changed….just that they changed in the wrong direction! shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Question For APC Supporters. by raumdeuter: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
ifiokjohn:
So because PDP failed then it means APC should or must fail?

By the way why did we vote in APC? Isn't it to prevent what happened during PDP to happen again? Doing PDP there was Strike so doing APC another must take place?

Anyways ther is a reason I ask the question what's the difference between PDP Nigeria and Apc Nigeria .... apparently nothing

At least it took 16 to years to get to 300 naira under PDP and that's normal inflation taking place. But just 5 years APC own climbed faster than pdp in 16 years.
Pdp took 16 years to get to 300 naira from 50 naira. It tookbuhari 5 years to move it from 300 naira to 1000 naira. Tofiakwa

You admitted that under APC there are development in infrastructure, While under PDP 16yrs nothing was done. So with APC there is something, Under PDP nothng

Where did PDP take Naira from? 50 to 300 Naira which is 6 times in 16yrs.
APC from 300 to 600 which is times 2
For APC to be as bad as PDP will be 6 times 300 which will be 1800 Naira to Dollar

So try harder. PDP is the worst thing ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Question For APC Supporters. by ifiokjohn(m): 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

You admitted that under APC there are development in infrastructure, While under PDP 16yrs nothing was done. So with APC there is something, Under PDP nothng

Where did PDP take Naira from? 50 to 300 Naira which is 6 times in 16yrs.
APC from 300 to 600 which is times 2
For APC to be as bad as PDP will be 6 times 300 which will be 1800 Naira to Dollar

So try harder. PDP is the worst thing ever
under PDP Agriculture improved especially under Jonathan. Our debt was lifted.
Under pdp telephone came in
Pdp brought alot of good things in Nigeria.
And no, it was 180-200 to a dollar not 300..today it is 600.

We were living fine under PDP. Things weren't perfect but it was manageable. But under Buhari the wicked, we are worst than ever.

May affliction never arise a second time. God forbid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Question For APC Supporters. by raumdeuter: 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
ifiokjohn:
under PDP Agriculture improved especially under Jonathan. Our debt was lifted.
Under pdp telephone came in
Pdp brought alot of good things in Nigeria.
And no, it was 180-200 to a dollar not 300..today it is 600.

We were living fine under PDP. Things weren't perfect but it was manageable. But under Buhari the wicked, we are worst than ever.

May affliction never arise a second time. God forbid

Still the same thing PDP met Naira at 50 took it to 250 which is times 5.
Let APC do their own times 5 too
Which Agriculture improved when prices went times 10 of what they met it

The Affliction of PDP shall not arise again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Question For APC Supporters. by 1843threee: 11:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
helinues:
That some of you have refused to move from where you were in 2015 shouldn't be our headache.
[/s]
Re: My Question For APC Supporters. by buckeyemedia: 12:41am On Mar 08, 2022
184ee:
[s][/s]
184ee, Zombie way na one way, Mumurist.
Re: My Question For APC Supporters. by ifiokjohn(m): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

Still the same thing PDP met Naira at 50 took it to 250 which is times 5.
Let APC do their own times 5 too
Which Agriculture improved when prices went times 10 of what they met it

The Affliction of PDP shall not arise again
Lol are you kidding? Your dear Buhari as military head of state was one of those who destroyed our country. Maybe you should read how the country was under him.
People were queing for basic things like sugar ..everywhere disorganized. Nothing was working.
His regime also joined in destroying Nigeria.

Pdp saved Nigeria from debt people like Buhari inflicted upon Nigeria as head of state.

It took pdp 16 years to make naira to be 200 to a dollar. It took Buhari 7 years to make it 600 naira to a dollar.
Tofiakwa, may affliction never arise a second time.
Go and ask your parents how it was doing the regime of Muhammad Buhari. Just 3 years and the failure took Nigeria into recession as HoS.
Now as civilian President...we have gone under 3 recessions under the failure. If we add his military time it will be 4. God forbid.

By the way, see your sense? Let's APC do their own ? Weren't APC voted in to fix the mess of PDP?. So they must destroy the country as part of their own?

Under APC Nigerians are more divided than ever.

APC is evil. May this affliction never arise a second time. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: My Question For APC Supporters. by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
budaatum:
I have just one question for you.

Do you think it would have been wise of us to have continued with President Jonathan?
Could you please answer that he asked before throwing up yours

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ's Declaration Imminent / Buhari Shamefully Returns To Twitter,Claims Boko Haram, Bandits,Others Downgrade / Obi Ezekwesili Keeps Mum To Killings In Igbo Land But Vocal On Northern Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.