Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,059 members, 7,953,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

The Kind Of NGO Am Looking Forward To Start. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Kind Of NGO Am Looking Forward To Start. (178 Views)

The Kind Of Teachers We Need In All Primary And Secondary Schools / List Of NGO Scholarships Awards Opportunities In Nigeria / What Is Happening With Imsu Girls.. See The Kind Of Dressing Trending Now(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Kind Of NGO Am Looking Forward To Start. by Okwori12(m): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
I've had this burden since 2010, I was thinking I would have made the millions of naira I dreamt of. But unfortunately not yet, but my dreams has never being silent.

Please how do I create an NGO or get NGO support for school drop out... I have so many school drop out in my locality and is a sign of threat to the society tomorrow... Is alarming..

Alot of children walking the street with no hope of primary or secondary education. It hurts me so bad..

I want to help then finish their basic education at least.

If you have any good material that can guild or a piece of advice, feel free to share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of NGO Am Looking Forward To Start. by budaatum: 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
We often think of the beginning being the money, but money is not the start point.

What have you done so far that you can show as an achievement people might reward you for?

Have you done anything to prevent dropouts, for instance, like simply encouraging students to stay in school?

You are probably thinking they drop out because of lack of funds, but have you encouraged them to seek funds for themselves? I, for instance, sold eggs and can coke to get through secondary school, and that in itself was quite a lot of schooling in its own right.

Start tiny, one child at a time.

Re: The Kind Of NGO Am Looking Forward To Start. by Okwori12(m): 7:06am On Mar 08, 2022
budaatum:
We often think of the beginning being the money, but money is not the start point.

What have you done so far that you can show as an achievement people might reward you for?

Have you done anything to prevent dropouts, for instance, like simply encouraging students to stay in school?

You are probably thinking they drop out because of lack of funds, but have you encouraged them to seek funds for themselves? I, for instance, sold eggs and can coke to get through secondary school, and that in itself was quite a lot of schooling in its own right.

Start tiny, one child at a time.

I've started little though. With my little income... Most of this people are even more of children who are not even supposed to be hawking at their age. Some staying with grandmothers and their biological father they don't even know. Some story are just tears dropping...

God will help us

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do / Anonymously Ask Your Sexually Related Questions / Jamb Software & Activation Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.