Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

9 Best Strategies To Promote Your Music - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / 9 Best Strategies To Promote Your Music (155 Views)

Independent Musicians: Top 15 African Music Blogs To Promote Your Music / CAN YOU SING??? Are You Ready To Promote Your Music / How To Promote Your Music In Nigeria With Little Or No Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Best Strategies To Promote Your Music by KevinEze: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
Now that you’ve made your songs available on every digital platform, and have also been active on every popular social media channel, what are your planned strategies to promote your music?

One of the most popular questions asked by independent musicians is how do I promote my music? Yes, you’ve created good music, now how do you get that music to the ears of your potential listeners? 

There’s a lot more that goes into creating and releasing music than just making it accessible on every digital platform and also posting some social media posts. You need to understand online marketing strategies to promote your music. 

In this article, I’ll share with you the best strategies to promote your music online to increase your listeners and fan base. 

Click here to continue reading: https://kevineze.com/9-best-strategies-to-promote-your-music/

(1) (Reply)

New Artist Guide: How To Promote Your Music With Zero Budget / Everything You Need To Start Producing Your Own Music / Acoustic Guitar For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.