Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Please What is The Solution For Echo In Ear - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What is The Solution For Echo In Ear (425 Views)

Boy With Natural Holes In Ear, Walk, Talk And Act Like A Girl / Little Girl Dies Of Ear Infection After 3 Lagos Hospitals Failed To Treat Her / Your Sexual Weakness Is Now Over! Homoforte Powder Is The Solution!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What is The Solution For Echo In Ear by froze6(m): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
For more that a day now have been having echo in my ear,which refuse to go.
Please what is the remedy and what might have been the issue. Thanks
Re: Please What is The Solution For Echo In Ear by MITCHELL96: 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
See ehn, How often do you clean your ear ?

Let me break it down for you.

Your ear has four internal areas used for processing sound. When something interferes with the processing in any of these four areas, you can develop an echoing in your ear. Your outer ear canal, ear drum, middle ear and inner ear must remain free of debris, fluid and injury for sounds to sound normal to your brain

Try cleaning your ear and don't go too deep, you might injure your hearing box
Re: Please What is The Solution For Echo In Ear by froze6(m): 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:
See ehn, How often do you clean your ear ?

Let me break it down for you.

Your ear has four internal areas used for processing sound. When something interferes with the processing in any of these four areas, you can develop an echoing in your ear. Your outer ear canal, ear drum, middle ear and inner ear must remain free of debris, fluid and injury for sounds to sound normal to your brain

Try cleaning your ear and don't go too deep, you might injure your hearing box

Not very regular cleaning,thanks for the advice.
Re: Please What is The Solution For Echo In Ear by juniorrate: 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
might be a side effect of medication, did u recently took alot of antibiotic when trying to treat one bacteria or another
Re: Please What is The Solution For Echo In Ear by froze6(m): 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
juniorrate:
might be a side effect of medication, did u recently took alot of antibiotic whenn trying to treat one bacteria or another
No actually, I went to a pharmacy to ask about it they said I should buy a ear drop and and antibiotic from them,but am not very sure ear drops.
Re: Please What is The Solution For Echo In Ear by juniorrate: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
echo in ear or tinnistus doesn’t need any treatment, ur imune system alone can fight it and restore it within 48hrs, dont try to apply neomycin/gentamicin eardrop if u have rupture eardrum, ear infection cause by herpes zooster/chickenpox
Re: Please What is The Solution For Echo In Ear by froze6(m): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
juniorrate:
echo in ear or tinnistus doesn’t need any treatment, ur imune system alone can fight it and restore it within 48hrs, dont try to apply neomycin/gentamicin eardrop if u have rupture eardrum, ear infection cause by herpes zooster/chickenpox

I was even planning on cleaning it before, with buds but am been carefull about drugs and drops because of one wack chemist like that gave wrong prescription.
And It's not into 48hours .thanks I really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Top Quality Medical/diagnostic Equipment, Furniture & Fittings / What If Your Boyfriend / Girlfriend Dies In Your House Or Hotelroom? / Have You Ever Experienced Food Poisoning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.