Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

I'm Confused Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm Confused Please (391 Views)

Admission Deferment Issues In Nigeria. I'm Confused, Please Help A Friend / I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused / I'm Confused, Pls Is It Futminna That Has Offered Me Admission? (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused Please by Lordsagna: 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
Good afternoon Nlders
should I apply for a teaching job or learn photography? tho I'm a premier pro video editor(still learning) mum says I can't stay at home....as ASUU is on strike, I'm confused on what to do.
Teaching or photography?
Re: I'm Confused Please by Stephenray80(m): 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
perfect!!!

what you can learn and also make money from it is what you should go for now, Don't waste time and don't allow ASUU to waste your time. Your time is precious to you

https:///CrownStar72IGP

click on the link above and get yourself register!

if you need further enquires chat me up using this number: 08144458748
Re: I'm Confused Please by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lordsagna:
Good afternoon Nlders
should I apply for a teaching job or learn photography? tho I'm a premier pro video editor(still learning) mum says I can't stay at home....as ASUU is on strike, I'm confused on what to do.
Teaching or photography?

If you're still learning video editing, why not stick with that instead of adding photography to it? Lots of YouTubers need editors so you can make a few bob editing their videos. Or if you're not interested in the editing, drop it and learn photography. You will need to get a good quality camera though and will you be learning it in a school/online etc?

If you apply for a teaching job, how long is the strike going on for? Will any principal/school owner employ someone knowing they'd leave soon?

Go with your passion. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused Please by Lordsagna: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

If you're still learning video editing, why not stick with that instead of adding photography to it? Lots of YouTubers need editors so you can make a few bob editing their videos. Or if you're not interested in the editing, drop it and learn photography. You will need to get a good quality camera though and will you be learning it in a school/online etc?

If you apply for a teaching job, how long is the strike going on for? Will any principal/school owner employ someone knowing they'd leave soon?

Thanks ma'am
I'm grateful for your contribution, I've been learning Video editing for a while and I love it ma'am... it's just that to my mom I'm not doing anything like I'm just sitting at home since the commencement of the strike doing nothing
I've edited some videos even seeking for online internship to gain more experience
The problem is just Mai mum

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused Please by Agbecassava: 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

True talk my Oga, no money for teaching
Go learn video
Re: I'm Confused Please by pocom16: 8:07am On Mar 14, 2023
Lordsagna:
Good afternoon Nlders
Teaching or photography?

Hey bro..

First noticed your comment on an Upwork thread.
I am a video editor myself also a 300lv student.
Mind if we could connect and chat privately..
I sent a mail please acknowledge

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Secondary School Student Built A Car / ASUU Strike: LAWSAN Demands Exemption From Action. / They Want To Use The School’s Resources For Their Selfish Interest – Parents ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.