Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison (54643 Views)

Igboho Released: No Sit At Home, No Killing Of Police / Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) / Sunday Igboho Released By Benin Republic Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by countryman13: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
[quote author=Entprys post=110832717]We yoruba no send Igboho message.
He can go and die for all we care
Hmmmm wishing ur fellow man death? It's absurd
Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by RahmanJAobo: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
shinealight:

….but they got their Hero out through peaceful means. Brain trumps Brawns my friend….try to use your brain for a change! grin grin
YEAH Just how they got chief mko out through peaceful means
Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by Newton2024: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
beerfraud:
Aboki Cows should make sure that Kanu doesn't leave our Zoo alive
[/s]
Gadafii:
Igboho is greater than 100 of Tilumbu cool
Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by Abujason: 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
Oppy2k2:

How? Nnamaadi kanu that was not abandon is still eating his watery beans in maximum prison. Yoruba don't shout, we don't chestbeat, we use our brains and get results. Dont forget we are the most sophisticated tribe in naija.

English don suffer!
Please stop disgracing yourself here.
People are actually reading.
Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by Dadadididacontr: 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
Entprys:
We yoruba no send Igboho message.

This is not your business. Infact your not a Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by favour32(m): 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
[quote author=Entprys post=110832717]We yoruba no send Igboho message.
He can go and die for all we care[/quotep]
Only the plural pronoun "WE" exposed you clearly that you are not Yoruba and can never be one!
Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by pappilo(m): 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
nony43:
This is a country were the Judicial system works. If it were to be in the Zoo DSS will detain him to file for fresh charges.

Are you silly. dem hold person for 8 months on remand and now allegedly released without trial and you open your rotten mouth to say ' country 'were' judicial system works'? Thunder fire you!

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by adefitim(m): 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
gozmok1:
IPOB SHOULD EMULATE YORUBA NATION AGITATORS, BE MORE DIPLOMATIC IN THEIR PURSUIT FOR FREEDOM

Next, Nnamdi Kanu came with IPOB threatening Nigeria with fire and brimstone.
Nnamdi Kanu is missing in action and his people are in disarray. More Igbos have been killed.

What will IPOB you try next apart from attacking innocent people?

How many Igbos will be killed before ipob understand that violence isn't the honorable path to secession?

[b]If you start stocking up arms and ammunitions starting from today, it will take you decades and decades and trillions of dollars to get close to Nigeria in military capacity.

You can never ever win a war against GOVERNMENT.

before this year runs out Igbo masses will come against ipob esn which is made up of ngwa and abakele men
Take that to the bank[/b]

Truth is life

You see those bolder words DESERVE WRITER D’ oor
Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by Newton2024: 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
Handsum64:
With factory reset brain now
Igboho is greater than 100 of Tinubu and Buhari.
Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by 77up(m): 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
Sundaypaul12345:
Yorubas are nothing but betrayers

Look at this classic example

Both of you are nothing but hedeot conhead, we know una childish style

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by Dedemworld: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
Entprys:

MUMU IPOB..... God will punish u and ur generation with Cownu together. Bad Belle

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by SeriouslySense(m): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
Just Celebrate Igboho is out, no need to for arguments or comparing here. lol this people and their confusion, Celebrations in the moment.

Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by molas02: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
KoshCAD:
Good news.

Yorubas are not noise makers.

Our struggle continues.

Yoruba nation now.
Na so una talk den......Las Las Na only igboho and those him boys suffer am....
Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by Tingotoe: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
Abujason:

He should not have been arrested and incarcerated in the first place. He broke no law.
How about the immigration laws that he broke when he illegally entered Benin republic without having his passport stamped at the border?
Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by SeriouslySense(m): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
Who cares lolzz it may be fake news, are you sure of what you are saying, and does he really need a passport, Yoruba people are in that country and there is freedom of movement with the west African passport, so no need for over thinking, when its celebration time. YES YES

Tingotoe:
How about the immigration laws that he broke when he illegally entered Benin republic without having his passport stamped at the border?
Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by TUTU147: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
Congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by inoki247: 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
Femi8586:

But you understood Kenya that unlawfully extradicted Kanu back to Nigeria?

Just say you're not happy with the news and we'll understand.

lol get sense I be Yoruba I no b Ipob...

so nothing concern me nd Lamidi Kwanu..
Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by SeriouslySense(m): 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
smiley smiley smiley me too i add my own Congratulations
TUTU147:
Congratulations
Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by Oppy2k2: 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
Abujason:

English don suffer!
Please stop disgracing yourself here.
People are actually reading.

Your fluency in English language has not rescued Nnmadi Kanu either. We are the Yorubas, we are operating with our brains.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by dasparrow: 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
Praise the Lord! Haaaaaaaaaaaallelujah!!! I am happy for this good news on the first day of the work week. Now, it's time to release Mazi Nnanmdi Kanu as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by Comedian2019: 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Entprys:
We non yorubas can't trust a traitor like you.
Because we know it's only a bastard that denies his people and take side with their enemies

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by SeriouslySense(m): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
YES YES YES.
dasparrow:
Praise the Lord! Haaaaaaaaaaaallelujah!!! I am happy for this good news on the first day of the work week. Now, it's time to release Mazi Nnanmdi Kanu as well.
Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by slimjoe87(m): 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Entprys:

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by cliffypatt(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nice one
Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by Ademolu2002(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Entprys:
See bastard
Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by richeeyo(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
Entprys:
Who is we
You a bas t hard of the land
Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by ginggerxy: 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
KoshCAD:
We are not empty barrel like some I don't want to mention.
says the empty vessel himself. Is Sunday igoho fighting for anything in the first place. Can you even put up a fight? One on one with your igbos I swear you're not a match anyday anytime.
Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by KoshCAD: 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
Penguin2:
The way Yoruba people abandoned this guy is heart wrenching.

Fiakwa

Nnamdi Kanu is next cool
Yes, because your father was the one that worked for his release.
Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by KoshCAD: 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
ginggerxy:
says the empty vessel himself. Is Sunday igoho fighting for anything in the first place. Can you even put up a fight? One on one with your igbos I swear you're not a match anyday anytime.
No, he is not. He's only looking at your father's wounded scrotum.

Noise makers lasan lasan.

Lol, one on one with who hahahahaha, you mean the one they flogged in Akure or the ones that ran in 1993.

If you know I cannot put up a fight, pick a venue for me and you where nobody will see us and let fight toll death.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by missuzoma: 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
Igboho has not been released; he got something like a pass to the hospital. I don't know who started or spread this rumour.
Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by naija1stnigar(m): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
Congrats o, welcome back into the world, it is now time for us to know if you are truly a freedom fighter or what you did earlier was just an initial gra gra. We will be waiting to hear from you soon. Once again I say welcome.
Re: Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison by UnabashedIPOB: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
KoshCAD:
We are not empty barrel like some I don't want to mention.

Say what's on your mind!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo / SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity / Goodluck Jonathan Launches GEJ Sports Club In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.