Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

“I Once Prayed To Be On Billboard, Today I Am A Walking Billboard” Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Once Prayed To Be On Billboard, Today I Am A Walking Billboard” Toke Makinwa (658 Views)

Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Once Prayed To Be On Billboard, Today I Am A Walking Billboard” Toke Makinwa by Trendyloaded(m): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2022

Re: “I Once Prayed To Be On Billboard, Today I Am A Walking Billboard” Toke Makinwa by donbachi(m): 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Inukwa!
Re: “I Once Prayed To Be On Billboard, Today I Am A Walking Billboard” Toke Makinwa by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
CUNT E NEW!!!!
Re: “I Once Prayed To Be On Billboard, Today I Am A Walking Billboard” Toke Makinwa by dacblogger: 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
Which one be walking billboard bikonu
Re: “I Once Prayed To Be On Billboard, Today I Am A Walking Billboard” Toke Makinwa by meobizy(f): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
She should keep advertising the white man’s fashion brands. Self hatred is at an all time high.
Re: “I Once Prayed To Be On Billboard, Today I Am A Walking Billboard” Toke Makinwa by Starzo: 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
meobizy:
She should keep advertising the white man’s fashion brands. Self hatred is at an all time high.
the phone and internet you're using to type this was made by the white man
Re: “I Once Prayed To Be On Billboard, Today I Am A Walking Billboard” Toke Makinwa by Peace081: 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
I always love her fashion sense
Re: “I Once Prayed To Be On Billboard, Today I Am A Walking Billboard” Toke Makinwa by meobizy(f): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Starzo:

the phone and internet you're using to type this was made by the white man
…and?
Re: “I Once Prayed To Be On Billboard, Today I Am A Walking Billboard” Toke Makinwa by Starzo: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
meobizy:
…and?
you're not wise
Re: “I Once Prayed To Be On Billboard, Today I Am A Walking Billboard” Toke Makinwa by meobizy(f): 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
The only thing Nairalanders are gifted in; typing rubbish.
Starzo:

you're not wise
Re: “I Once Prayed To Be On Billboard, Today I Am A Walking Billboard” Toke Makinwa by Starzo: 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
meobizy:
The only thing Nairalanders are gifted in; typing rubbish.
good for you. self criticism is the first step to recovery.

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Wizkid Baby Photo's (photoshoped) / Fans screams as Davido speed up his #280,000,000 Lamborghini Aventador / Mr Eazy Graduates From Harvard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.