Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? (1783 Views)

Discovery Of 3,000 Yr Old Donkey Dung Validates Biblical Account Of King Solomon / Did King David Actually Exist? Extraordinary Artifact Confirms Biblical Account / Must Read:biblical Account Of The Afflictions Of King Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
Image123:

You're talking gibberish, is that what you read in Awake?

"By their FRUITS you will know them" Matthew 7:16
If the above or it's practical application sounds like GIBBERISH to you then Jesus is right about those who honor him with their lips but their hearts are far removed from him! Matthew 15:8-9 smiley

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by Image123(m): 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

"By their FRUITS you will know them" Matthew 7:16
If the above or it's practical application sounds like GIBBERISH to you then Jesus is right about those who honor him with their lips but their hearts are far removed from him! Matthew 15:8-9 smiley

What has your brothers in the Russian army killing fellow believers in Ukraine and Putin talk have to do with honoring Jesus and hearts. Have you gotten drunk yet again?

2 Likes

Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

What has your brothers in the Russian army killing fellow believers in Ukraine and Putin talk have to do with honoring Jesus and hearts. Have you gotten drunk yet again?

My own brothers will never carry weapons against our fellowman as commanded by Jesus of Nazareth. Matthew 26:52
Can you also say the same about your fellow Churchgoers you call "Christians" ? smiley

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by Image123(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My own brothers will never carry weapons against our fellowman as commanded by Jesus of Nazareth. Matthew 26:52
Can you also say the same about your fellow Churchgoers you call "Christians" ? smiley

Lol, a doctrine of convenience and confusion to distract again. Tell me what Putin, Russia and Ukraine have got to do with Jwickedness honoring Jesus who they don't even accept as their Lord and God.

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

Lol, a doctrine of convenience and confusion to distract again. Tell me what Putin, Russia and Ukraine have got to do with Jwickedness honoring Jesus who they don't even accept as their Lord and God.

Well we are obeying him!
Matthew 26:52
Because we love him! John 15:14 smiley

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by Image123(m): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well we are obeying him!
Matthew 26:52
Because we love him! John 15:14 smiley

Nope, you don't even believe Him. How can you obey Him?

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

Nope, you don't even believe Him. How can you obey Him?
I quote him and tell how we apply yet you're arguing when you can't point to where or how you are obeying him.
I hope it's the same Jesus of Nazareth that the Bible is talking about that you're talking and not some fabricated Jesus of your pastors! smiley

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by Image123(m): 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I quote him and tell how we apply yet you're arguing when you can't point to where or how you are obeying him.
I hope it's the same Jesus of Nazareth that the Bible is talking about that you're talking and not some fabricated Jesus of your pastors! smiley

Lol, the whole world quotes and misquoted Him. Do you believe He is God? Do you believe He is coming to take you to Heaven?

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

Lol, the whole world quotes and misquoted Him. Do you believe He is God? Do you believe He is coming to take you to Heaven?

The whole world quotes and misquote him yet we are talking about OBEYING his instructions now!
Whatever i believe about Jesus doesn't affect you but your disobedience could lead you into carrying weapons against your fellow Churchgoers! wink

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by Image123(m): 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The whole world quotes and misquote him yet we are talking about OBEYING his instructions now!
Whatever i believe about Jesus doesn't affect you but your disobedience could lead you into carrying weapons against your fellow Churchgoers! wink

Lol, loler, lolest. Now your beliefs are irrelevant but you think your obedience isn't, right? Your lack of belief show you don't honor or obey Jesus. Reason am.

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

Lol, loler, lolest. Now your beliefs are irrelevant but you think your obedience isn't, right? Your lack of belief show you don't honor or obey Jesus. Reason am.

I can call Jesus my gateman but it's the way i pay rapt attention to his command that says the truth about how i esteem him in my heart.
So obeying him matters not just calling him "LORD! LORD!!" {Matthew 7:21-23 without doing what he orders which is the will of his father! Matthew 17:5 smiley
Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by Image123(m): 5:23am On Mar 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I can call Jesus my gateman but it's the way i pay rapt attention to his command that says the truth about how i esteem him in my heart.
So obeying him matters not just calling him "LORD! LORD!!" {Matthew 7:21-23 without doing what he orders which is the will of his father! Matthew 17:5 smiley

You don't believe Him, you don't know Him and you don't obey Him. You obey your religious company, not Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:25am On Mar 12, 2022
Image123:

You don't believe Him, you don't know Him and you don't obey Him. You obey your religious company, not Jesus.

Your problem is CREDULITY instead of learning what it means to be a Christian you people have set up your own form of righteousness and trying to attach it to Jesus {Romans 10:2-3} by the end of the day you all turn different directions while claiming denominations in Christendom. Luke 11:23
In what way are you a Christian?
The group name "CHRISTIANS" was first heard in Antioch when the inhabitants of that town noticed a group headed by Jews practicing what Jesus (the man called Christ) usually do during his life time.
The preaching and teaching was so extensive that they began calling them by his title "CHRISTIANS"
So stop deceiving yourself it's not just what some people imagined he should be but what Jesus taught.
I quoted him and told you how his teachings are practicalized you can't even quote anything he taught all what you carry in your empty skull is the things your religious leaders deceiving you with magical tricks told you.
So no matter how much a person speak or practice what Jesus taught so far you're not seeing magical tricks like the way your pastors do you think such a person isn't a Christian.

That's why you opened a thread stated things you can't explain and attached it all to Jesus according to your TRINITY dogma but when an atheist came in to challenge you you became silent since you don't have the knowledge to explain your trinity Faith.

I will leave you as usual and keep waiting for you to come after me as you often do then calling me names all because you're jealous of the efficacy in the way true Christians handle the truth aright! 2Timothy 2:15 smiley
Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by Image123(m): 7:09am On Mar 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your problem is CREDULITY instead of learning what it means to be a Christian you people have set up your own form of righteousness and trying to attach it to Jesus {Romans 10:2-3} by the end of the day you all turn different directions while claiming denominations in Christendom. Luke 11:23
In what way are you a Christian?
The group name "CHRISTIANS" was first heard in Antioch when the inhabitants of that town noticed a group headed by Jews practicing what Jesus (the man called Christ) usually do during his life time.
The preaching and teaching was so extensive that they began calling them by his title "CHRISTIANS"
So stop deceiving yourself it's not just what some people imagined he should be but what Jesus taught.
I quoted him and told you how his teachings are practicalized you can't even quote anything he taught all what you carry in your empty skull is the things your religious leaders deceiving you with magical tricks told you.
So no matter how much a person speak or practice what Jesus taught so far you're not seeing magical tricks like the way your pastors do you think such a person isn't a Christian.

That's why you opened a thread stated things you can't explain and attached it all to Jesus according to your TRINITY dogma but when an atheist came in to challenge you you became silent since you don't have the knowledge to explain your trinity Faith.

I will leave you as usual and keep waiting for you to come after me as you often do then calling me names all because you're jealous of the efficacy in the way true Christians handle the truth aright! 2Timothy 2:15 smiley

Lol, it always pains you when i tell you the truth about your state. But don't let it just pain you, change your ways and believe Jesus as your Lord, Saviour and God. i will be back to reply your wailing.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:18am On Mar 12, 2022
Image123:

Lol, it always pains you when i tell you the truth about your state. But don't let it just pain you, change your ways and believe Jesus as your Lord, Saviour and God. i will be back to reply your wailing.

Misinformed Churchgoer! smiley
Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by Image123(m): 7:56am On Mar 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Misinformed Churchgoer! smiley

E pain am.

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:18am On Mar 12, 2022
Image123:

E pain am.

Your failure to talk about Jesus confidently is enough! wink

2 Likes

Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by Image123(m): 9:46am On Mar 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your failure to talk about Jesus confidently is enough! wink

Comedian, i have been on this forum for over 10 years with the same handle and you so ignorantly declare that i can't talk about Jesus confidently. It is better though to say little or nothing, than to keep screaming unscriptural awake dictations confidently.

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2022
Image123:

Comedian, i have been on this forum for over 10 years with the same handle and you so ignorantly declare that i can't talk about Jesus confidently. It is better though to say little or nothing, than to keep screaming unscriptural awake dictations confidently.

Olódò!
So it's awake i've been quoting since shey?
Shame on you and your greedy pastors who taught you man-made doctrines that you can't quote anything in God's word to back it up! wink
Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by Image123(m): 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Olódò!
So it's awake i've been quoting since shey?
Shame on you and your greedy pastors who taught you man-made doctrines that you can't quote anything in God's word to back it up! wink

Joh 6:63 KJV It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

You only quote the logos taught you in Awake majamaja. Anything above your syllabus, you have to report back to your hall base for new instructions and information. i am past that level by the special grace of God. God gives us rhema. i guess you would have said same ignorance to Jesus for not filling up His talk with Bible verse and chapter. Pharisee.

1Co 2:6 KJV Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Image123:

Joh 6:63 KJV It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

You only quote the logos taught you in Awake majamaja. Anything above your syllabus, you have to report back to your hall base for new instructions and information. i am past that level by the special grace of God. God gives us rhema. i guess you would have said same ignorance to Jesus for not filling up His talk with Bible verse and chapter. Pharisee.

1Co 2:6 KJV Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

OLÓDÒ! cheesy

You just copy and paste Bible verse, OK what is the practical application of what you're quoting and what correlation does this have with your stupidity you're claiming? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by Image123(m): 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OLÓDÒ! cheesy

You just copy and paste Bible verse, OK what is the practical application of what you're quoting and what correlation does this have with your stupidity you're claiming? cheesy

See as you reinforced my wise opinion that you were not worthy of a single Bible verse. Get your brain from the hallway tomorrow, you need it for online and external communication.

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
Image123:

See as you reinforced my wise opinion that you were not worthy of a single Bible verse. Get your brain from the hallway tomorrow, you need it for online and external communication.

OLÓDÒ! cheesy

Topic of discussion is WAR as in people killing people, and your faithless religionists claiming denominations in Christendom are there as part of the killers.
Only Jehovah's Witnesses can confidently say our members aren't part of the troubles because Jesus ordered us to love our neighbours as ourselves {Mark 12:31} and to love even our enemies {Matthew 5:43-48} but as for our fellow believers we must be prepared to die for them just as Jesus died for us! John 13:34-35; 15:14

But you faithless Churchgoers will start quoting what you don't even know it's meaning, and as for Jesus' command you have nothing to say about it! Matthew 15:8 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by Janosky: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So you call your 2nd deity gate man.
Do you obey your gate man or your gate man obeys you?

Stupidity too much for this public forum
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by Emusan(m): 10:47am On Mar 13, 2022
Janosky:

So you call your 2nd deity gate man.
Do you obey your gate man or your gate man obeys you?

Stupidity too much for this public forum
grin cheesy cheesy grin

Your bigotry didn't allow you to see that you're quoting your fellow JWs cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

The last part of your post really true about you people cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by Image123(m): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OLÓDÒ! cheesy

Topic of discussion is WAR as in people killing people, and your faithless religionists claiming denominations in Christendom are there as part of the killers.
Only Jehovah's Witnesses can confidently say our members aren't part of the troubles because Jesus ordered us to love our neighbours as ourselves {Mark 12:31} and to love even our enemies {Matthew 5:43-48} but as for our fellow believers we must be prepared to die for them just as Jesus died for us! John 13:34-35; 15:14

But you faithless Churchgoers will start quoting what you don't even know it's meaning, and as for Jesus' command you have nothing to say about it! Matthew 15:8 cheesy

i have addressed your ignorance here. i do not expect you to learn though, it is not from Awake but from God.
Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Image123:

i have addressed your ignorance i do not expect you to learn though, it is not from Awake but from God.

From the god of no practical benefits shey?
I hear you! cheesy
Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by Image123(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

From the god of no practical benefits shey?
I hear you! cheesy

Mention 10 practical benefits.
Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
Image123:

Mention 10 practical benefits.

I will tell you just one so you can salivate over it for long!

JEHOVAH is LOVE! 1John 4:8

He sent Jesus to come and teach us how to LOVE! John 13:34-35; 15:12

Because He wants us to BENEFIT OURSELVES from His word {Isaiah 48:17} so that when we are at PEACE with everyone we may have PEACE! Isaiah 48:18

So Jesus who is the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} commissioned Christianity in order for lovers of peace to connect themselves globally, and today lovers of peace are no longer carrying weapons in support of politicians who are Satan's agents to kill their fellowman! Revelations 6:3-4

Only Jehovah's Witnesses have successfully achieved this throughout the earth in their gathering so you can't find anyone called a politician or military man in their midst! Isaiah 2:2-4

So do you know the God whose name is LOVE? smiley
Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by Image123(m): 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I will tell you just one so you can salivate over it for long!

JEHOVAH is LOVE! 1John 4:8

He sent Jesus to come and teach us how to LOVE! John 13:34-35; 15:12

Because He wants us to BENEFIT OURSELVES from His word {Isaiah 48:17} so that when we are at PEACE with everyone we may have PEACE! Isaiah 48:18

So Jesus who is the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} commissioned Christianity in order for lovers of peace to connect themselves globally, and today lovers of peace are no longer carrying weapons in support of politicians who are Satan's agents to kill their fellowman! Revelations 6:3-4

Only Jehovah's Witnesses have successfully achieved this throughout the earth in their gathering so you can't find anyone called a politician or military man in their midst! Isaiah 2:2-4

So do you know the God whose name is LOVE? smiley

i didn't really get your point but it seems you are either referring to love or peace or both as practical benefits of believing God. You have to be quite sick to think that only Jwickedness people experience any of the two on earth.
Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
Image123:

i didn't really get your point but it seems you are either referring to love or peace or both as practical benefits of believing God. You have to be quite sick to think that only Jwickedness people experience any of the two on earth.

Do you think it's right to support politics?
Of course your pastors do so once you're into that then LOVE and PEACE will be far away from you since you must choose between two parties who views each other as ENEMIES! smiley
Re: Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? by Image123(m): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you think it's right to support politics?
Of course your pastors do so once you're into that then LOVE and PEACE will be far away from you since you must choose between two parties who views each other as ENEMIES! smiley

What do you mean by support politics? Politics happen everywhere including right inside your hallway denomination.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Janus The Roman God Celebrated In January Or The Birth Of Jesus? / Big B@ng Did Not Need God / Photo:''hand Of God''caught On Camera During Service in Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.