Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

How Can I Change My Date Of Graduation? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Can I Change My Date Of Graduation? (4925 Views)

NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? / NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation / Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Change My Date Of Graduation? by Curtisaxel10: 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hi everyone,

I made a mistake in my NYSC registration. I just discovered that I put in a wrong year of graduation. What steps can I take to correct this problem? I am in Batch A, stream 2.

All helpful comments will be appreciated.
Re: How Can I Change My Date Of Graduation? by olu77(m): 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
With maney everything is possible in Naija
Re: How Can I Change My Date Of Graduation? by Treasure17(m): 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
Curtisaxel10:
Hi everyone,

I made a mistake in my NYSC registration. I just discovered that I put in a wrong year of graduation. What steps can I take to correct this problem? I am in Batch A, stream 2.

If it won't affect the registration then go ahead. You can effect the change when you get to camp. Had similar experience. Used 2015 instead of 2014.
Re: How Can I Change My Date Of Graduation? by Curtisaxel10: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
Treasure17:

If it won't affect the registration then go ahead. You can effect the change when you get to camp. Had similar experience. Used 2015 instead of 2014.

Thank you. Did you do the change manually or on the portal?
Re: How Can I Change My Date Of Graduation? by Damidave1124(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Curtisaxel10:
Hi everyone,

Good evening. Were you able to correct the mistake? Or it did not affect you in camp?
Re: How Can I Change My Date Of Graduation? by Curtisaxel10: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2022
Damidave1124:

Good evening. Were you able to correct the mistake? Or it did not affect you in camp?

It turned out that I didn't make the mistake. I entered the correct info but I thought I was mistaken.
Re: How Can I Change My Date Of Graduation? by Damidave1124(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
Curtisaxel10:

It turned out that I didn't make the mistake. I entered the correct info but I thought I was mistaken.

Okay bro... How's the service year going?
Re: How Can I Change My Date Of Graduation? by Curtisaxel10: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
Damidave1124:

Okay bro... How's the service year going?

Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Change My Date Of Graduation? by Ahmedmariam: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
Please how many days does it take for nysc to verify correct graduation date after my school has submitted because it's been 3 days now and nothing has been done

(1) (Reply)

Light A Candle In Memory Of The Youth Corpers Felled In The Election Riots / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Bauchi Lets Meet Here! / NYSC Batch A 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.