Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,138 members, 7,825,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun (16142 Views)

For Failing To Bribe Policeman With N200 I Was Sentenced To Death / For Failing To Bribe Policeman With N200 I Was Sentenced To Death / Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by deadie(m): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2011
Naija na wah
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by xterra2(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2011
Not surprised at all, no be naija police
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by vislabraye(m): 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2011
A big shame. . .
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by NAJALYN: 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2011
He is supposed to protect lives. Yet, even with a gun, he can not protect himself. A criminal can pick the gun, end his life, and keep the gun. God help us.
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by osifred(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2011
seriously whatz the essense of this thread. to redicule the Nigerian society or what? shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
please get a life.
we wil only hear your voice wen sumtin is wrong bt wen its right u cry foulplay
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by lastpage: 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2011
@Okafor
The Nigerian police officer is the worst dressed police man. Whoever chose that all black uniform must have a weird sense of humour or was trying to pay the Police back for some past maltreatment! Black as a colour traps heat and the intensity of the sun in our country fears no police man, or woman! Imagine a police officer at a check point, in the middle of nowhere [or somewhere along Shagamu-Benin express way], on a normal sunny day, sweaty and drunk! [Yes, as an unwritten rule, there is always a woman selling assorted brands of local gin close to every police check-point]. Again, the colour black has a sad reputation of being lumped together with all that is perceived to be negative-this is erroneous though. Black sheep, “black devil”, black book, black man, black snake, black magic, and now, “black” policeman! Somebody started this mission to demonize the Nigerian police officer a long time ago by choosing to dress him in black, I dare say.

The Author has some valid points, l must say!
Growing up, l met very neatly dressed Policemen in threaded, corduroy-like, Sky-Blue Tops and Navy Blue trousers.

They look sharp and even put starch on those uniforms in those days.
You could easily identify a policeman by the "shine" on his hard-boots.

Whoever changed the Police uniform to this "mortuary black-over-black" is either clairvoyant or should be arrested for Treason! grin grin

I noticed that their life changed for the worse, since that uniform was changed
angry

How about putting them in White tops over black trousers (Like dem Met Police) with a short striped scarf/tie?
At least, let the 'officer' that would shoot be over a #50 bribe be well dressed naah? grin
Not too much to ask, right?
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by Gbenge77(m): 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2011
Him don drink sepe finish.Chei
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by Fmarshal360(m): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2011
all these pixs look like joke,but lets' be serious is dis how we will continue?a police officer with a bottle of beer inside uniform.honestly dis country is getting wors.pls who wil help us reform police?
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by tipdrips: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2011
This is no news, we all know the Nigerian police is nothing to write home about.
Ain't they suppose to have a No Drinking On Duty or No Sleeping On Duty Policy?
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by tipdrips: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2011
This is no news, we all know the Nigerian police is nothing to write home about.
Ain't they suppose to have a No Drinking On Duty or No Sleeping On Duty Policy?
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by Anaegboka(m): 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2011
osifred:

seriously whatz the essense of this thread. to redicule the Nigerian society or what? shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
please get a life.
we wil only hear your voice wen sumtin is wrong bt wen its right u cry foulplay
Either you are a policeman or you have police dna in your genes
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by darkness20: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2011
the policeman is not sleeping.he is only meditating.
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by jice(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2012
Local Trouble.

The boko Haram next door
Re: Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun by nomisimon: 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2013
Whatever! Nothing suprises me about the NPF anymore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa / My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae / Tambuwal Meets With Nigerian Pupils In Dubai. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.