Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery (34857 Views)

Nyanya Blast Victim, Dominic, Dies After Surgery In Abuja / Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital / Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by AdeniyiA(m): 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hon Michael Chinda, the lawmaker representing Obio/Akpor constituency II in the Rivers State House of Assembly, who was brutally attacked by Hon Chidi Lloyds has drifted to Coma after he underwent a reconstructive surgery over his damaged Jaw.

Hon Michael Chinda lost some of his teeth, knocked off with the House of Assembly Mace, he has deep cuts on the head, broken skull and lips.
Medical sources said that he is in a critical, but stable condition, but goes in and out of coma and his family are making efforts to take him overseas for further medical treatment
Source - COALITION OF NIGERIA YOUTH

http://silverbirdtv.com/news/injured-lawmaker-michael-chinda-remains-unconscious
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Godschild2(m): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hmmmmmm!...What a pity!
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
Lloyd should be probably arrested for assault... i wonder what the Police is waiting for or is he a sacred Cow

25 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by tunesoft(m): 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
3rd....ehn hen, no worry he go soon comot coma...na d effect of anaesthesia

3 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by ujchief(m): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

Source - COALITION OF NIGERIA YOUTH

In other words, the jobless youths at a bear parlor were gossiping and you printed the outcome of their gossip here on nairaland!

Wonders shall never end!

21 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Pygru: 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Lifeiscool(m): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
TRANSFORMATION AGENDA
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
good for them, battles of the rich

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
grin

May God revive him !!! Pathetic !!!!
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by RICHIEBOI1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
picture of Hon. Micheal Chinda in a coma in the hospital. make Hon. Chidi Loyd pray say that guy no die from those beating.

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Rhino5dm: 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2013
Patience Jonathan, their savior on earth will be proud of him. One down, many to follow. Demonstration of Craze - Democrazy

16 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by jmaine: 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
If this guy kpai solid gbege go set . . .
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Mogidi: 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
What are police waiting for?
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Garrithe1st: 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
Just in case he dies, his blood and the tears of the bereaved will hunt GEJ and his illiterate wife to their miserable graves..

cool cool

9 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by plaindealer: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
Is the perpetrator in jail or facing charges?

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by touch4mony: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine: If this guy kpai solid gbege go set . . .
chidi knws that his in for d big deal because the score board go change
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by plaindealer: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Patience Jonathan, their savior on earth will be proud of him. One down, many to follow. Demonstration of Craze - Democrazy

Madness and assault just a few days after visiting Jonathan and collecting Brown envelops.... I'm sure they'll return to ask rock to get a pat on the back...

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Rhino5dm: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
plaindealer:

Madness and assault just a few days after visiting Jonathan and collecting Brown envelops.... I'm sure they'll return to ask rock to get a pat on the back...

4 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Abagworo(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine: If this guy kpai solid gbege go set . . .

Its a pity he's suffering while his master Jonathan is smiling. Lloyd actually went too far probably because of rage from his earlier drilling but I still have to blame Jonathan for causing all these.

I still repeat once again that if Jonathan and Patience in their wisdom do not end this madness, it might consume them. Amaechi is an innocent man and God fights for the innocent even without powers and weapons. The voice of the people is the voice of God. Listen to the people and retrace your steps or if possible let people know Amaechi's offense. Timipriye Sylva received no support because we all learnt of his recorded conversation during which he threatened the President but Amaechi did nothing wrong to the best of Nigerians knowledge for now.

28 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by jmaine: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
Abagworo:

Its a pity he's suffering while his master Jonathan is smiling. Lloyd actually went too far probably because of rage from his earlier drilling but I still have to blame Jonathan for causing all these.

I still repeat once again that if Jonathan and Patience in their wisdom do not end this madness, it might consume them. Amaechi is an innocent man and God fights for the innocent even without powers and weapons. The voice of the people is the voice of God. Listen to the people and retrace your steps or if possible let people know Amaechi's offense. Timipriye Sylva received no support because we all learnt of his recorded conversation during which he threatened the President but Amaechi did nothing wrong to the best of Nigerians knowledge for now.

All this your talk no go suffice if this man kpai . . .

Team Amaechi should simply pray/hope he lives cos if he dies . .The tempo of chaos go change.

Chidi Lloyd don price market oo !! sad

29 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
Part of me wants to laugh.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Abagworo(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
On a side note, I happen to know all these people. It is unbelievable to me that Martins Amaeghule and Michael Chinda who are from reputable homes could stoop so low as to involve themselves in these. I feel so disappointed. How much did Wike give them or were they forced to engage in obvious illegality?

Bipi's case is understandable that he is a street brought up that cannot even speak good English.

6 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by jhydebaba(m): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
*No sinner shall go unpunished*

2 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
It baffles me how the man managed to remain on his feet after such heavy blow with the mace... Bunch on thug lawmakers!

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by AdeniyiA(m): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
What exactly is the position and the gain the common man has in this imbroglio
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by elampiro(m): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
God help. But if he dies it turns out to be a murder case. A whole different big matter starts from there.

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Erifenz: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
Up Nigeria
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by donchris999: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
If this man die? Hmmmm! Amaechi and chidi lyod should just pray hard that this man survives, because, the battle must surely consume them both! Sure!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video / 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS / INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.