Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Cinnamon And Sea Salt. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cinnamon And Sea Salt. (540 Views)

Where To Buy Sea Salt, Himalayan Pink Salt In Nigeria- 08037749796 / Oron Crayfish And Sea Foods Varieties / Cinnamon For Health And Healing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cinnamon And Sea Salt. by Dnockeror333(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
What is cinamon like?

Is it and salt the same thing please..?

And for seasalt, I think it's the salt dried that brought up out of the sea to land and later dried and sold in the markets in bags? Ain't it, so it's seasalt?
Re: Cinnamon And Sea Salt. by Mrsoft3(m): 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
Dnockeror333:
What is cinamon like?

Is it and salt the same thing please..?

And for seasalt, I think it's the salt dried that brought up out of the sea to land and later dried and sold in the markets in bags? Ain't it, so it's seasalt?

Cinnamon is a tree bark,can be grinded into powder, its a spice for cooking. Sea salt is a brand you can get it in super markets or go to those people selling spices.

Don't think go to the market and buy
Re: Cinnamon And Sea Salt. by Dnockeror333(m): 9:07am On Mar 13, 2022
Mrsoft3:

Cinnamon is a tree bark,can be grinded into powder, its a spice for cooking. Sea salt is a brand you can get it in super markets or go to those people selling spices.

Don't think go to the market and buy

Thank you, but your last words brought a smirk to my jaw�

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Rosemary Plant In Nigeria / Tablesize Cartfish Available / As Milk is expensive make your own Soyabeans milk at home(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.