Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

It Is Too Early For Me To Contest For Any Political Office Now – Adeyemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Too Early For Me To Contest For Any Political Office Now – Adeyemi (266 Views)

SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. / El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) / 2019: Adebayo Shittu Abandons Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Office, Now For Let (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Too Early For Me To Contest For Any Political Office Now – Adeyemi by Temibi(m): 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
By Temibi Samuel

The senator representing Kogi West, senator Smart Adeyemi has revealed that it is too early for him to show interest to contest for any political office.

The senator who spoke through his Media Assistant, Femi Adeleye said that issues which will determine his readiness to contest are yet to be resolved.

"Our attention has been drawn to campaigns and publications calling for the Return of our Principal, Distinguished Senator Smart Adeyemi to the Senate"

"While we appreciate both your Individual and collective support for him, the Senator, through his office, wishes to state that it is too early to declare any interest to contest any position as critical national issues which will determine this are yet to be resolved. Through his media office, he has assured his well wishers and ardent supporters that at the appropriate time, the leadership of the party will determine what becomes in the best interest of Kogi West Senatorial District and Kogi State as a whole" he said.

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha- The New Nigeria!!! / Over 70 Million Nigerians Currently Living In Extreme Poverty / Buni Meets President Buhari In UK, Buhari Directs APC Governors To Stop Further

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.