Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS (1499 Views)

A Reminder That Abeg Was Built With PHP. / What Are The Apps Built With React Native? / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS by salvationproject(m): 12:38am On Mar 08, 2022
Was just browsing through my previous posts here and I saw a post on an ATM machine codes I wrote with Java. I decided to just play around with HTML, CSS and JS and see what I can bring out from them.

Check it out below,

FEATURES
Insert card
Enter PIN
Transfer
Withdraw
Check balance

What do you think guys?

16 Likes

Re: Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS by qtguru(m): 1:10am On Mar 08, 2022
I actually love this, reminds me of dos.
Re: Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS by Nastydroid(m): 2:19am On Mar 08, 2022
Nice one cool
Re: Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS by emmyN(m): 3:44am On Mar 08, 2022
Comrade this is super impressive
Re: Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS by logik29(m): 4:47am On Mar 08, 2022
salvationproject:
Was just browsing through my previous post here and I saw a post on an ATM machine codes I wrote with Java. I decided to just play around with HTML, CSS and JS and see what I can bring out from them.

Check it out below,

http://myresearchprof.com/atm

What you think guys?
Nicee..how did you do this with only HTML CSS and js?
Re: Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS by CaveAdullam: 8:41am On Mar 08, 2022
Nice.

Kinda funny though.
Re: Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS by spartan117(m): 9:00am On Mar 08, 2022
Nice one!
Re: Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS by salvationproject(m): 10:10am On Mar 08, 2022
qtguru:
I actually love this, reminds me of dos.
what is the meaning of "dos"
Re: Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS by salvationproject(m): 10:10am On Mar 08, 2022
Nastydroid:
Nice one cool
thanks sir
Re: Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS by salvationproject(m): 10:11am On Mar 08, 2022
emmyN:
Comrade this is super impressive
tnk u boss
Re: Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS by salvationproject(m): 10:11am On Mar 08, 2022
logik29:
Nicee..how did you do this with only HTML CSS and js?
Hahahaha... how I wone take explain now?
spartan117:
Nice one!
thank u
Re: Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS by salvationproject(m): 10:12am On Mar 08, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Nice.

Kinda funny though.
grin
It is sha but why do u think it is funny?
Re: Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS by Samuell2019(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2022
salvationproject:

You should write an article about it
Re: Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS by qtguru(m): 10:19am On Mar 08, 2022
salvationproject:

what is the meaning of "dos"

Ms DOS it's an old operating system. They used to make games look like this, I think you should share this on twitter especially in foreign TL. It's very nostalgic
Re: Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:07am On Mar 08, 2022
Damn this is actually really cool. You should post this on twitter.
Re: Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS by Nastydroid(m): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
salvationproject:
grin
It is sha but why do u think it is funny?
you didn't put money inside for withdrawal cheesy on a second thought this can actually be used to teach the elderly ones how to use the ATM correctly

1 Like

Re: Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS by angelfallz(m): 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
Wow nice one.
Re: Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
salvationproject:

Share source code.
Re: Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS by Ajibade123(m): 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
wow you mind sharing the source code??
Re: Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS by jesmond3945: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
salvationproject:
Was just browsing through my previous posts here and I saw a post on an ATM machine codes I wrote with Java. I decided to just play around with HTML, CSS and JS and see what I can bring out from them.

Check it out below,

FEATURES
Insert card
Enter PIN
Transfer
Withdraw
Check balance

What do you think guys?
you try brother
Re: Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS by Anon4: 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
[in an angry Indian voice]
No cash came out. I very annoyed right now.
Very bad atm. Don't download. i'd rate it zero star if could. angry angry

There is one site for sharing beautiful codes like this
Lemme look for it...
Edit: yeah it's https://codepen.io/
grin grin
Re: Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS by Technerdguy: 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
salvationproject:

Check it out below,

FEATURES
Insert card
Enter PIN
Transfer
Withdraw
Check balance

What do you think guys?

Impressive!!!

(1) (Reply)

How 2 Generate Bulksms Service And Meaning Of (api). / Sales And Invoicing Application / Python Vs Ruby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.