Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Bbnaija Uriel & Pere Kiss And Flaunts Their Love Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Uriel & Pere Kiss And Flaunts Their Love Online (2481 Views)

“Benefit Girls” Flaunts Their New Iphones In School Uniform (video) / Thick Girls Thread As Ladies Flaunts Their Curve On Twitter (Photos) / Plus-sized Curvy Lady Sits And Flaunts Her Massive Backside On A Jangilover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Uriel & Pere Kiss And Flaunts Their Love Online by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:56am On Mar 08, 2022

Re: Bbnaija Uriel & Pere Kiss And Flaunts Their Love Online by meobizy(f): 3:33am On Mar 08, 2022
1. Clout.
2. That doesn’t look like Uriel. I won’t watch the video to confirm.
Re: Bbnaija Uriel & Pere Kiss And Flaunts Their Love Online by taiyesoul(f): 4:47am On Mar 08, 2022
...she no dey crush on don Jazzy anymore?. yinmu
Re: Bbnaija Uriel & Pere Kiss And Flaunts Their Love Online by Christhy(f): 4:50am On Mar 08, 2022
Their life
Re: Bbnaija Uriel & Pere Kiss And Flaunts Their Love Online by Marriss(f): 4:51am On Mar 08, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Bbnaija Uriel & Pere Kiss And Flaunts Their Love Online by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:08am On Mar 08, 2022
meobizy:
1. Clout.

That’s Uriel
Re: Bbnaija Uriel & Pere Kiss And Flaunts Their Love Online by Skyfornia(m): 6:51am On Mar 08, 2022
This is a normal peck on the cheek..one church around MCC onitsha use it to greet their members

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Uriel & Pere Kiss And Flaunts Their Love Online by MoneyGoDrop: 7:28am On Mar 08, 2022
Heartbreak loading.....wish them all the best though.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Uriel & Pere Kiss And Flaunts Their Love Online by Totilopussylick(m): 7:32am On Mar 08, 2022
meobizy:
1. Clout.
Uriel about to become unreal just in a Lil bit tongue.
Re: Bbnaija Uriel & Pere Kiss And Flaunts Their Love Online by Prayfortheworld: 8:57am On Mar 08, 2022
Skyfornia:
This is a normal peck on the cheek..one church around MCC onitsha use it to greet their members
My brother wetin be the name of the church
Re: Bbnaija Uriel & Pere Kiss And Flaunts Their Love Online by Skyfornia(m): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

My brother wetin be the name of the church

Are you in onitsha? Don't remember the name but I was invited once to fix something there..
Re: Bbnaija Uriel & Pere Kiss And Flaunts Their Love Online by Rickmann: 9:32am On Mar 08, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygVvurRr9W8

Bbnaija Uriel & Pere kiss and flaunts their love online

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CazwVLvqGF4/?utm_medium=copy_link

They are the perfect fit.
Two proud and arrogant people.
Re: Bbnaija Uriel & Pere Kiss And Flaunts Their Love Online by l0uie(m): 10:37am On Mar 08, 2022
She used to have more flesh and curvy but now that she's lost all that, she's a total turn of for me.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Uriel & Pere Kiss And Flaunts Their Love Online by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
l0uie:
She used to have more flesh and curvy but now that she's lost all that, she's a total turn of for me.

U are observant i wonder whst happend ..
I mean tbis lady was thick and had very huge ass..
Now what happened
Re: Bbnaija Uriel & Pere Kiss And Flaunts Their Love Online by l0uie(m): 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
NIGHTMARE0O7:

U are observant i wonder whst happend ..
I mean tbis lady was thick and had very huge ass..
Now what happened

She probably went under the knife to shred off those extra flesh. Low self esteem must have gotten to her. Like, she thought she was FAT when really, she was PHAT

( pretty hot and tempting).

Ladies, fear them my brother!!!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Uriel & Pere Kiss And Flaunts Their Love Online by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
l0uie:

She probably went under the knife to shred off those extra flesh. Low self esteem must have gotten to her. Like, she thought she was FAT when really, she was PHAT

( pretty hot and tempting).

Ladies, fear them my brother!!!

U are very right i remeber when she complained of people body shaming her.
Oh my gosh.. chai if only she k ew how she sexy she looked then..
Insecurity is a very bad diseases oh

(1) (Reply)

Akon Almost Ran Out Of Oxygen In His Ballon While Crowd Surfing In Canada / Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti / Tonto's Billionaire Boyfriend Builds Her Multi Million Mansion In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.