Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

How To Buy Now And Pay Later Phones In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Buy Now And Pay Later Phones In Nigeria (534 Views)

High Cost Of Phones In Nigeria / 20+ Cheapest Android Phones in Nigeria Under 30k, 40k, 50k, 60k and 70k Naira / Top 5 Cheapest Small Phones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Now And Pay Later Phones In Nigeria by stephenaudam(m): 2:16am On Mar 08, 2022
This article will help a lot of Nigeria at large purchase a smartphone without being over-stressed about paying at once. The name is called Buy Now and Pay Later. Make purchases and spread payment over time we help you possess the right products to enrich your lives. Most of their phones are android, iPhones, Samsung and other tablets. if you will agree with me we are in a global village where virtually everything is done online e.g. making transactions online, paying loans and some checking their insurance scheme online.
https://kisstech.com.ng/2022/03/07/how-to-buy-now-and-pay-later-phones-in-nigeria/

Smartphone prices are increasingly rising, and it’s is also becoming difficult to cough out a large amount of money to buy a phone or gadget at once. An average Nigerian can’t even think about buying a phone while other issues are on the ground, particularly in a country like Nigeria where there is no solid financing structure.
Re: How To Buy Now And Pay Later Phones In Nigeria by investigator007: 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
Isn't this easybuy? My friend has used it before to get a new camon device

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 / Brand New Tecno Camon 18i For Sale In Lagos / How To Disable Telegram In-app Browser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.