Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,570 members, 7,840,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

How My Firstbank Account Was Wiped Out. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How My Firstbank Account Was Wiped Out. (1417 Views)

Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) / Funds In My Brother's Bank Account Was Wiped Off / My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How My Firstbank Account Was Wiped Out. by EnglandAmaka(f): 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
oliy24:
Good morning Nairalander.
I will try to be brief.
Last week Thursday, I went to First bank, Ikotun branch to renew my long time expired ATM card. I headed to my shop from there. On my way A customer called me that he had sent additional 20,000 to the previous 150k he sent me. So I decided I will confirm the alert when I get to my shop. The distance from the bank to my shop is about 30 to 45mins. When I got to my shop I decided to confirm the money the customer sent using my firstbank app cause I didn't received the alert yet.
Behold, All the money in my bank was gone. Both mine and the money customer sent me.
I quickly rush down to the nearest first bank and narrated what happen. I was told to rush down to ikotun branch that the compromise must have come from the bank workers there, since they couldn't pin the compromise on me. (Though they tried to pin it on me. That I must have given away otp or my password. Which I didn't, because I didn't receive any otp neither did I give away my password. And the ATM card was all time in my pocket after I collected it).
I rush down to Ikotun branch and I asked why my money was removed after I got an ATM card from them. They first try to pin it on me too. But after they saw that there is no luck in that. They said that there was lien on my account. I asked what is lien? I didn't add or request for any lien on my account. They said I shouldn't worry that my money will be returned by Monday. If I didn't initiated any transaction. Or own any debt.
Note: From the way they were responding I could tell something was fishy. But I keep my cool to wait till monday.
Yesterday was Monday. I didn't get any alert on my account, So I decided to use the app to confirm if my money was returned. My money was not there, but I now have a debit history that says my money was withdrawn by sportybet through paystack. Well I have no sportybet account so I dont have any reason to initiate a sportybet funding.
I urge everyone who has power or connect to help me retrieve my money to please help me. Because I planned on going to create great scene at there head office in Marina. And I won't leave until my Money is returned
They caused me problem just because I save with them. I have to beg people for money to feed my family. I lost the trust of the customer that sent the money already. But I need to refund him.
And everyone should be careful out there. There are plenty of thieves working in the bank now.

Have you gotten your money back?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Turn That Your N100 To N100k Today 10/7/2022 (sportybet Booking Code) / Help Me Concerning Google Adsense Registration Problem / =n=15m Business Idea; Let's Rub Minds:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.