Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket (1413 Views)

Why Have APC Neglected This Young Man,upon All He Has Done For The Party? / As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by helinues: 5:18am On Mar 08, 2022
Buni or no Buni, it's glaring from the reports we have been reading regarding the zoning of party leadership position in Apc for their next congress.

For the party Chairmanship and other top positions, not been zoned to SW should indicate where the party presidential ticket would like go.

For SW people, 2023 election is not about party or particular candidate, it's about interest of the region and who ever they present consensually would be the person to rally around.

In life, when laying bed, make you sure you laid it well cos na you go still sleep untop..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by ShadowCracker(m): 5:39am On Mar 08, 2022
helinues:
Buni or no Buni, it's glaring from the reports we have been reading regarding the zoning of party leadership position in Apc for their next congress.

For the party Chairmanship and other top positions, not been zoned to SW should indicate where the party presidential ticket would like go.

For SW people, 2023 election is not about party or particular candidate, it's about interest of the region and who ever they present consensually would be the person to rally around.

In life, when laying bed, make you sure you laid it well cos na you go still sleep untop..
Sunday Igboho oko Fulani is back.
Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by Donshegxy10(m): 5:50am On Mar 08, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmeed Tinubu.... On his mandate i stand.
Fit and ready for the job.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by Abdul05: 5:52am On Mar 08, 2022
What did you expect be4 op..?

Mak dey give south east.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by ayindejimmy(m): 6:07am On Mar 08, 2022
Abeggg
Donshegxy10:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmeed Tinubu....
On his mandate i stand.

Fit and ready for the job.
Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:43am On Mar 08, 2022
helinues:
[s]Buni or no Buni, it's glaring from the reports we have been reading regarding the zoning of party leadership position in Apc for their next congress.

In life, when laying bed, make you sure you laid it well cos na you go still sleep untop[/s]..

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by jyz200(m): 6:51am On Mar 08, 2022
helinues:

Yes o
Na we go still sleep ontop
But I would love the east to contest under pdp
2023 election would be so interesting
Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by Donshegxy10(m): 6:55am On Mar 08, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Abeggg
rest, you can tell me who to support.
Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by kettykings: 7:02am On Mar 08, 2022
I thought micro zoning was not acceptable
Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by PrinceOfLagos: 7:06am On Mar 08, 2022
helinues:

Wait till March 26 convention

The reports going round also suggests the igbos you hated so much because they didn't support Tinubu ambition will produce the number 3 man for Senate president

But all na still talks until after March 26 , then we will know who flies the flag of APC

Everything you read on the media now na speculations

Buni still remains APC chairman.
.... Bello is only acting because buni travelled abroad with Mr President.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by IgweOfNnewi: 7:09am On Mar 08, 2022
How things are playing out is really wonderful, it is coming so fast and unprecedented, things are changing, from buhari saying that he hand over to Osibanjo is really a boost for south west, buhari is pulling surprises
Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by helinues: 7:11am On Mar 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Wait till March 23 convention

The reports going round also suggests the igbos you hated so much because they didn't support Tinubu ambition will produce the number 3 man for Senate president

But all na still talks until after March 26 , then we will know who flies the flag of APC

See acclaimed Yoruba Ibile doing any possible to discredit the interest of SW.. Which you have never supported before...

Guy, give this shit a rest.. Find your mates to engage with instead of dulling my reasoning

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by fyneguy: 7:12am On Mar 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Wait till March 23 convention

How does March 26 convention determine Presidential ticket?
Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by Puremind1225: 7:12am On Mar 08, 2022
helinues:

people with this your mentality are the reason Nigeria is backward. You reason like typical animal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by helinues: 7:13am On Mar 08, 2022
Puremind1225:
people with this your mentality are the reason Nigeria is backward. You reason like typical animal

Could you please explain to NL's the reason why you think this mentality is backward.

We are waiting to read from you sir

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by helinues: 7:14am On Mar 08, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
How things are playing out is really wonderful, it is coming so fast and unprecedented, things are changing, from buhari saying that he hand over to Osibanjo is really a boost for south west, buhari is pulling surprises

2023 potential SW candidate is easy to read but only to political savvy..

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by PrinceOfLagos: 7:16am On Mar 08, 2022
helinues:

See acclaimed Yoruba Ibile doing any possible to discredit the interest of SW.. Which you have never supported before...

Guy, give this shit a rest.. Find your mates to engage with instead of dulling my reasoning
So because I'm Yoruba I must support a corrupt yoruba man to be my president ?

I don't support blindly ,I don't do padi padi style of politics , i don't support because of tribes , I support based on integrity .

The difference

Na people wey no dey chop belleful dey do stomach infrastructure kind of politics

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by helinues: 7:17am On Mar 08, 2022
jyz200:

Yes o
Na we go still sleep ontop
But I would love the east to contest under pdp
2023 election would be so interesting

That have been expectations just to solve all this chest beatings from both sides on the ballot box.

The question is, do SE have what it takes to get the Pdp presidential ticket? Only time would tell

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by helinues: 7:20am On Mar 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

So because I'm Yoruba I must support a corrupt yoruba man to be my president ?

I don't support blindly ,I don't do padi padi style of politics , i don't support because of tribes , I support based on integrity .

The difference

Na people wey no dey chop belleful dey do stomach infrastructure kind of politics

FCS, where did I mention any candidates in my epistle?

Must all analysis be related to Tinubu?

When exactly would you start campaigning for your preferred candidate instead of getting bitter daily about others ambition?

Guy, life does not revolve around Politics only. Even with that Politics, na only local gossiping politics you sabi, I have not been seeing you dropping personal opinion about Russia- Ukraine Crisis, perhaps you pay your cable only when it's BBA time.

You are yet to understand the consequences of your antagonist on SW interest on this forum.Sebi lots of you have refused to learn from the likes of Onochie, Dino, Shehu Sani right?

We go remind you when jungle don matured

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by Totilopussylick(m): 7:22am On Mar 08, 2022
Abdul05:
What did you expect be4 op..?

Mak dey give south east.... grin grin
exactly what the south east want.

Biafra once it is south west tongue

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by PrinceOfLagos: 7:23am On Mar 08, 2022
helinues:

FCS, where did I mention any candidates in my epistle?

Must all analysis be related to Tinubu?

When exactly would you start campaigning for your preferred candidate instead of getting bitter daily about others ambition?

Guy, life does not revolve around Politics only. Even with that Politics, na only gossiping local politics you sabi, I have not been seeing you dropping personal opinion about Russia- Ukraine Crisis, perhaps you pay your cable only when it's BBA time.

You are yet to understand the consequences of your antagonist on SW interest on this forum. We go remind you when jungle don matured
Where did I mention Tinubu in this comment you replied to??

You been all over the place denying you ain't supporting Tinubu but when Tinubu talks pop-up, you go on the defensive .

Helinues on whose side are you on?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by helinues: 7:24am On Mar 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
exactly what the south east want.

Biafra once it is south west tongue

grin

The pattern no go new by then.. So it would be nothing to take seriously. Just as usual jokes
Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by PrinceOfLagos: 7:25am On Mar 08, 2022
helinues:

grin

The pattern no go new by then.. So it would be nothing to take seriously. Just as usual jokes
Sunday Igboho is out, The spoiler for for for , Let me not mention it yet .
Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by helinues: 7:25am On Mar 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You been all over the place denying you ain't supporting Tinubu but when Tinubu talks pop-up, you go on the defensive .

For SW people, 2023 election is not about party or particular candidate, it's about interest of the region and who ever they present consensually would be the person to rally around

Either comprehension problem or you are deliberately trying to be mischievous
Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by PrinceOfLagos: 7:27am On Mar 08, 2022
helinues:

Either comprehension problem or you are deliberately trying to be mischievous
Call it whatever you like but I tell you my friend, Tinubu will never ever ever ever ever be president

Don't see this as hate but fact

God bless Nigeria

I'm out
Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by helinues: 7:27am On Mar 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Sunday Igboho is out, The spoiler for for for , Let me not mention it yet .

See another wack reasoning, Taani baba Igboho for SW to be a threat to the interest of the region?

Why do you always reason like this? Is it to always trying to be deliberately mischievous or what?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by helinues: 7:28am On Mar 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Call it whatever you like but I tell you my friend, Tinubu will never ever ever ever ever be president

Don't see this as hate but fact

God bless Nigeria

I'm out

But someone from SW would be your president in 2023.

Whether you like it or not, na ordained things

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:31am On Mar 08, 2022
helinues:

Could you please explain to NL's the reason why you think this mentality is backward.

We are waiting to read from you sir
mynd44 lalasticlala seun Dominique

Rule 2
Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by PrinceOfLagos: 7:31am On Mar 08, 2022
helinues:

But someone from SW would be your president in 2023.

Whether you like it or not, na ordained things
I'm all about integrity I've said this before .. I don't care if you're Igbo or Yoruba

Integrity is the word and Tinubu ain't non of that so that automatically rules him out .

If you observe my comments been mostly about Tinubu because he's stinkingly corrupt and he boasts about it .
Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by helinues: 7:34am On Mar 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

One of the main reasons why you need to give this shit a rest.

When lies become too much, to remember recent utterances even on same thread would be difficult cos lying is complicated...

Stop complicating things for yourself and also stop being mischievous

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by PrinceOfLagos: 7:35am On Mar 08, 2022
helinues:

One of the main reasons why you need to give this shit a rest.

When lies become too much, to remember recent utterances even on same thread would be difficult cos lying is complicated...

Stop complicating things for yourself and also stop being mischievous

Lol

Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by helinues: 7:44am On Mar 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm all about integrity I've said this before .. I don't care if you're Igbo or Yoruba

Integrity is the word and Tinubu ain't non of that so that automatically rules him out .

If you observe my comments been mostly about Tinubu because he's stinkingly corrupt and he boasts about it .

Guy, you and integrity?

Abi my eyes dey deceive me?, make I read again..

Na true, you wrote integrity... Wonders don shellac.

Your alternative moniker RuudVanNistroyz claimed to be baised in Canada while this your PrinceofLagos if claiming to be shuttling between Imo state and Lagos state.. Mr integrity, how have you been able to teleport?

Years back, all in the name of trolling Tinubu, you claimed your dad is from Igbagbaji precisely in Osun state , yet you are claiming to be Prince in Lagos... Mr integrity how?

Initially, it was your girlfriend that is from Imo state not until recently your mum reminded you about her state of origin, Senior counsel Lai, that lamba na for newspaper stand now.

Could you believe whenever people speak Igbo to this guy, he would pretend he did not understand even for the fact that his mom is from Imo state, all the personal pictures he has ever posted on this forum are within Imo state, yet he no sabi Igbo language.

Speaking of corruption, how can you open your mouth gbau to be abusing Tinubu for being corrupt when you dey carry bag for another another corrupt crook Ihedioha to the extent of posting the photos on this forum. Do you have an idea how corrupt and worse Ihedioha is, when two sworn enemies, Uzodinma and Okorocha, worked together to remove this same Ihedioha within 6 months and after then they resumed with their fighting.

Don't ever talk about integrity again, you do not have it..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Was Second Niger Master Plan Changed To Disallow Ships Passing... / Real Story on Who Killed Who At Ihiala Yesterday / Peter Obi Support Network Kwara State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.