Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

The Missing Pieces And The Lies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Missing Pieces And The Lies (492 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years / 9th Assembly: " Ignore The Lies I Am Still In The Race For Speakership" - Onyeji / Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Missing Pieces And The Lies by DCatt: 5:51am On Mar 08, 2022
See how United States is the one outsourcing its war with Russia to Ukraine. Will Ukrainians rise up and chase America out of their land?

20 mins video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PC7DzTRS7A
Re: The Missing Pieces And The Lies by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 08, 2022
Tucker human toe Carlson is your news source? Get to Qanon while you are at it.

Pack this garbage away from here.

2 Likes

Re: The Missing Pieces And The Lies by DCatt: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hopeless zombie, who should be my news source, the lying mockingbird media? Show where he ever told a lie.

Tucker is #1 in the mainstream media for a reason, he alone nets views more than the entire CNN.
Techsupport:
Tucker human toe Carlson is your news source? Get to Qanon while you are at it.

Pack this garbage away from here.

1 Like

Re: The Missing Pieces And The Lies by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
DCatt:
Hopeless zombie, who should be my news source, the lying mockingbird media? Show where he ever told a lie.

Tucker is #1 in the mainstream media for a reason, he alone nets views more the entire CNN.

OK DCatt. no problem. let me focus on NTA while you focus on racists...... ratings do not translate to the truth. But hey.... enjoy the shit being presented to make you feel good
Re: The Missing Pieces And The Lies by DCatt: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
You can't tell one lie he told, all you make is false accusations. Like many blacks you are more racist than most whites.
Techsupport:

OK DCatt. no problem. let me focus on NTA while you focus on racists...... ratings do not translate to the truth. But hey.... enjoy the shit being presented to make you feel good
Re: The Missing Pieces And The Lies by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
DCatt:
You can't tell one lie he told, all you make is false accusations. Like many blacks you are more racist than most whites.

OK ooooo. I wont argue with you Oga catt. there is brown on your nose
Re: The Missing Pieces And The Lies by Samola1(m): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
The west and media propaganda exposed on a wholly large scale.
Re: The Missing Pieces And The Lies by DCatt: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Monkey, you are talking about yourself again.
Techsupport:

OK ooooo. I wont argue with you Oga catt. there is brown on your nose

(1) (Reply)

Parties Deny Taking Pdp To Court,Describe Aderibigbe Order As Fraudulent / Rochas Okorocha Shuns His Constituents At The Ongoing Apc National Convention / Unmasking Ibanga Isine, The Journalist Hired To Write Falsehood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.