Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User (6393 Views)

Jandor: And The Needless Politics Of Lies And Deceits. / Celebrating MKO Abiola Is Celebrating Vanity And Deceits. Here Is Why! / Alex Otti On Another Voyage Of Lies And Deceits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by AutoReportNG: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
A Twitter user, Jackson Ude has taken to his page to lament and lambast the Abia State Government for what he termed, "Bad Roads across Aba". According to him...

If you are from Abia state, listen up. Enough of all the lies and propaganda. Enough of all the deceits. Aba is in total decay. We must speak up now. Either Ikpeazu and his gangs shape up or ship out in 2019. Abia state is in decay. What is this

Whether it is a federal road or not is not an excuse. Why do we have Federal Lawmakers, most of whom are lackeys of the Governor? If they cannot mobilize and have the roads fixed through federal appropriations, are they still worth our votes and support?

These are some of the pictures he shared...

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/08/forget-about-lies-and-deceits-aba-is-in.html

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Marpol
Dominique

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by AutoReportNG: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
Whats your take?

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by centoke30(m): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
so which state is not guilty of having this kind of road?

8 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Aufbauh(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
Now we know better.
Maybe their Governor is a Hausa-Fulani muslim who is leaving in stone age.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by EzendiEgo1: 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
Keke napep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Naajjii: 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
centoke30:
so which state is not guilty of having this kind of road?
But people from that area keep referring to others as backward, gworo chewing aboki,almajiri and all that, i never knew you got roads like this to be honest.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by amaniro: 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
Iconic that our governor, yes am from Abia

is from aba side and he consistently neglects the place.

Ooh God save us I have not seen a good gubernatorial candidate for Abia state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by amaniro: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
Naajjii:

But people from that area keep referring to others as backward, gworo chewing aboki,almajiri and all that, i never knew you got roads like this to be honest.

don't play dumb with us like you don't know Abia state had bad roads, This is Nigeria!
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by EternalTruths: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
Abia and Imo states need deliverance from cult men in power.

8 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by overall90: 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
This looks like port Harcourt road.
this is a federal road which the FG abandoned over the years which is being rehabilitated by the state government.
the last time I went to Aba,setraco is seriously working from the express end of the road.
those that have been there recently should confirms.

10 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Tolexander: 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:
Iconic that our governor, yes am from Abia

is from aba side and he consistently neglects the place.

Ooh God save us I have not seen a good gubernatorial candidate for Abia state.
He is from Obi Ngwa.

Were you not the same person arguing with me on Aba's neatness?

Too much deadly mosquitoes with proboscis stronger than hose. Sleeping in Aba without mosquito net is worse than sleeping in hell.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by centoke30(m): 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
Naajjii:

Bro, Aba is definitely not the capital and no road in Umuahia is like that. Aba has just been mismanaged by previous governors, this currently government is doing something about it

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by overall90: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
Aba have bad roads.agreed.
but this is federal government road and this is how many federal government roads in the SE are and when people complain they will start mocking.

3 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by amaniro: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Tolexander:
He is from Obi Ngwa.

Were you not the same person arguing with me on Aba's neatness?

How comes you know such much of abia well if you know too much tell me where the next gubernatorial candidate should be brought out from.

I never argued with you, and I never said aba was neat
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by adeniyi3971(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Let them go back and develop their hometown!

3 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by NonsoWow: 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
Aba is the only town where you see grown adults defecating in the middle of the broken and spoilt roads in broad day light! The ugly fraudster Ikpeazu is just there trying to outsteal T.A. Orji while Abia state continue to rot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by amaniro: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
See the person that caused this!

if I were gov. I'd repair all roads in umuahia and aba. Complete the useless flyover ikpeazu is building. Pay all salaries, equipment of schools, Dualization of ikot ekpene road, make a dry port or s cargo plane to facilitate business in aba, skills acquisition and training
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by slimfit1(m): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
They are worried about ibadan red roof.

11 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Tolexander: 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

How comes you know such much of abia well if you know too much tell me where the next gubernatorial candidate should be brought out from.

I never argued with you, and I never said aba was neat

2 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by amaniro: 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Tolexander:
Yea I meant the zoning. Abia have two major zones
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by buharitill2023: 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
Abia is apc
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Tolexander: 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

Yea I meant the zoning. Abia have two major zones
Nope, Abia has 3 major zones.

The North Zone which produced Orji Uzor Kalu from Bende LG from 1999 to 2007.

The central zone, which produced Theodor Orji from Umuahia North LGA from 2007 to 2015.

And the South Zone, which has Victor Okezie Ikpeazu as the governor.

Many people are clamoring for the return of Okezie Ikpeazu's second term ambition to balance things up.

3 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by amaniro: 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
Tolexander:
Nope, Abia has 3 major zones.

The North Zone which produced Orji Uzor Kalu from Bende LG from 1999 to 2007.

The central zone, which produced Theodor Orji from Umuahia North LGA from 2007 to 2015.

And the South Zone, which has Victor Okezie Ikpeazu as the governor.

Many people are clamoring for the return of Okezie Ikpeazu's second term ambition to balance things up.

When I meant two I simply meant North and South because they still regard, umuahia ikot ekpene axis as North. But I prefer uche ogah to come 2019.APC to rescue us.
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by WizAkzy: 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nigerians are the only people who love washing their dirty linen on the internet. You think Nigeria is worse? wait till you see what other people are not telling you about their own country, which is actually worse. Deal with your issues internally without letting the whole world know. angry

4 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Tolexander: 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

When I meant two I simply meant North and South because they still regard, umuahia ikot ekpene axis as North. But I prefer uche ogah to come 2019.APC to rescue us.
It is not my state. I'm less concerned with their politics but money.
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Naajjii: 11:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

don't play dumb with us like you don't know Abia state had bad roads, This is Nigeria!
Not just the road, the drainage and the environment.Like i stated i never knew east got such an environment, from what we often hear about how advanced and developed it is,some us have never been there before.

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by amaniro: 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Tolexander:
It is not my state. I'm less concerned with their politics but money.

You work for the government or what?
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by amaniro: 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
Naajjii:

Not just the road, the drainage and the environment.Like i stated i never knew east got such an environment, from what we often hear about how advanced and developed it is,some us have never been there before.

Please I beg you don't display such ignorance outside. It's only my state abia that is cursed, an oil producing state. Forget it jare, if you think of all Nigeria problem you'd get a headache
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by amaniro: 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
Naajjii:

Please don't display such ignorance again. Its only my state abia that is like that. If you think of all Nigeria problem you'd get a headache. By the way I grew up in the North. Kano is over hyped, streets of kano you'd see too many almajiri. What have they done nothing?! every place with its significance so don't play smart
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by BabaRamota1980: 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
centoke30:
so which state is not guilty of having this kind of road filth?

Any State Ibo is not in. Ibo is the filthiest creature on earth. Kanu is correct and he knows his people well.....PIGS! angry

3 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
Potopoto republic grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari To Attend 77TH United Nations General Assembly / Ogun Sets Date To Open Four New Fire Stations / 2023 Children’s Day: Chief Dr George Moghalu Celebrates Nigeria Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.