Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

"The Man I Love Is Married But I'm Waiting For Him To Divorce His Wife" Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "The Man I Love Is Married But I'm Waiting For Him To Divorce His Wife" Bobrisky (418 Views)

I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky / Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews / I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Man I Love Is Married But I'm Waiting For Him To Divorce His Wife" Bobrisky by Gistblog9ja(m): 6:49am On Mar 08, 2022
Bobrisky took to her Instagram page to give his followers an update on his personal life.

According to the cross-dresser, She said the man that he claims to love deeply I married and she is waiting for him to divorce before they can be together as husband and wife.

Bobrisky has ask some of his fans to join her to pray that the divorce happens soon so she can be with the Lord of his life.

Read her post on Instagram below,
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2022/03/the-man-i-love-is-married-but-im.html

1 Share

Re: "The Man I Love Is Married But I'm Waiting For Him To Divorce His Wife" Bobrisky by Hezzyluv: 6:50am On Mar 08, 2022
Confused dude cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "The Man I Love Is Married But I'm Waiting For Him To Divorce His Wife" Bobrisky by Totilopussylick(m): 6:51am On Mar 08, 2022
Another man meat is another man poison tongue

1 Like

Re: "The Man I Love Is Married But I'm Waiting For Him To Divorce His Wife" Bobrisky by qekng40(f): 6:52am On Mar 08, 2022
Bob tô risky.
Re: "The Man I Love Is Married But I'm Waiting For Him To Divorce His Wife" Bobrisky by OneCorner: 6:54am On Mar 08, 2022
If most people react to stuffs about online clout chasing, people like bobrisky and co won’t even make a dike online

2 Likes

Re: "The Man I Love Is Married But I'm Waiting For Him To Divorce His Wife" Bobrisky by wizonlyson: 6:57am On Mar 08, 2022
angry angry..imagine me..slaping..u...idiot..

Re: "The Man I Love Is Married But I'm Waiting For Him To Divorce His Wife" Bobrisky by fnep2smooth(m): 7:00am On Mar 08, 2022
With this the man fit no do again.... And with this the man go won hide in shame.
Re: "The Man I Love Is Married But I'm Waiting For Him To Divorce His Wife" Bobrisky by Kingosytex(m): 7:01am On Mar 08, 2022
Clout chasers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: "The Man I Love Is Married But I'm Waiting For Him To Divorce His Wife" Bobrisky by Ever8090: 7:01am On Mar 08, 2022
This creature just dey use people dey catch cruise...

1 Like

Re: "The Man I Love Is Married But I'm Waiting For Him To Divorce His Wife" Bobrisky by Aboks(m): 7:39am On Mar 08, 2022
Wasted sperm
Re: "The Man I Love Is Married But I'm Waiting For Him To Divorce His Wife" Bobrisky by irunoko(m): 7:54am On Mar 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Confused dude cheesy
this Bob guy is a very funny guy grin

So he's actually waiting for a man to propose to him? cheesy so even if a man agrees to marry him,he plans to do wedding in Nigeria? cheesy

Even decent women never see men to marry,it's this Lousy talkative Man. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Yahoo Boys Run Mad After Fail Money Ritual / Wizkid True Love Olamide| Buju Ft Zinoleesky| Portable Banned / Grammys 2022: Wizkid Not Winning Is A Loss For Nigeria Music Industry Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.