Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson (14610 Views)

Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why (2) (3) (4)

I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by joseph6071: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2019
The Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Nelson joins in the political "stuffs" as she posted this...

See tweets...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/im-waiting-for-day-no-one-goes-out-to.html

Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by crazyABO(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
Swearz! atleast it wont hurt knowing nobody was killed trynna carry out their franchise, and vote wasnt sold or bought undecided so wahever the govt do is their choice cry I was really pissed when my mom was here in New York during election and telling me I had to search for election in Nigeria for her to watch angry this is the woman that just retired last year may under the federal court of Appeal and hasnt gotten any benefit yet undecided and shes still concerned about the government's of the so called country cry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by chan9ja: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
lol @ dont think seeing a KfC is development

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by Femiartalade(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
There's an unseen disease scourging Africa

Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by Jaynom(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
I like non-conformists kiss

Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by looseweight: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
1. So Ghana is NOT A PARADISE as some Nigerians think it is??

2.Better go and vote. Problem is, people grumble all day long about how bad things are...and then vote for the same old same old.

Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by UncletC: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
when our inec servers start working...
INEC collected N220million for training
staff, procurement and installation of the server
to receive election results across the country -
now INEC says the server has no single election
result . De Game on

Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by bewla(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
So your men friend will take the day
Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by SweetJoystick(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
African leaders are cursed

Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by iammo(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2019

Boycot election and risk a goverment controlled by the very people you dont like . Some people learnt the hard way after refusing to collect their PVC

Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by adonismuller(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
Africa....the continent close to hell

Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by blackwood(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
if no one goes out to vote, the bad people will remain in power.

Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by sojayy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
U go wait tire !

Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by Jaynom(m): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
tactius:
1. So Ghana is NOT A PARADISE as some Nigerians think it is??

2.Better go and vote. Problem is, people grumble all day long about how bad things are...and then vote for the same old same old.
Smh.
(1)The standard of living in Ghana is better than what you have in Nigeria! I love Nigeria but facts are facts!
(2) Even in America there are slums! There are white Americans that have no homes or what to eat.
(3) There are poor people in Dubai!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by Arsenalholic(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
African countries, apart from a few, are seemingly cursed! What kind of useless, backward leaders do we keep churning out?

When I see 'little' countries like Albania with little resources thriving so well with superb basic amenities, citizen-friendly policies, I weep for Africa.

You also know what is shocking? Our 'leaders' are not the ONLY problem (although, they are majorly the problem), us as citizens are also contributing to the backwardness of the motherland. It's so frustrating, really!

Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by Birniwa(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
Not even your grandchildren would see that day as long as you live in Nigeria. So you can kindly pass on that thought.

Thank you.
Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by Smily202(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
Better go and vote the right person or you continue to wail the gullible will still be ruling you all.
Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by emmyt2: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
I wish this will happen, so that our leaders can learn their lesson

Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by Houseofglam7(f): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
It's an African plague

Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by emmyt2: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
Better for us
Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
Jaynom:

Smh

SMH for you too.

Sit down at home, enjoy your self. Don't complain when things get bad.

Democracy is hard work. For the voters and the voted.
Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by Naijaguy123: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
Another IPOB wailer .
Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by nonye6194: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Gh democracy no rotten reach Nigeria own. after the middle eastern countries, Nigeria comes a close second in terrible democracy. then other African countries.

corruption is so normalized in our country. A civil servant at work depends on another wrong means of making money from those that require their service e.g nimc, inec, etc aside the monthly salary he or she receives. A trader would want to jonze his customer to make more profit. the buyer would buy goods at night with counterfeit currency. the politicians would be earning higher than other lawmakers in the world. and you expect the country to work

Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by Hector09(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
African countries they re all the same bt na naija worst pass
Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Abi na,my own voters card sef na for official use,worthless leaders
Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by donogaga(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
SweetJoystick:

The black man is cursed.

I have my reasons for saying so.
Re: I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson by TheMoniker: 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
SweetJoystick:
Buhari Muhammadu is cursed. Osibade the fake asś pastor is cursed. Until we start mentioning their names cos there is nothing like “African leaders”
There is nothing like “Nigerian police” cos this people don’t care about the organization or the institution they represent.
You take SARS name to babalawo, it won’t effect anything. Take the individual’s name or try get names or individuals to babalawo to lay a curse on them.

How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week / Davido Shows His Living Room / Meet:lina Medina :the Girl Who Gave Birth At Age 5