Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,709 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi (17747 Views)

Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina / Governor Ortom Approves Guns For Vigilantes In Benue State / Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by McGg: 7:36am On Mar 08, 2022
The Doomed Republic of the Northern Nigeria
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by AmazingELixir: 7:36am On Mar 08, 2022
undecided

Ok ooo
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by DreeX: 7:36am On Mar 08, 2022
[quote author=Insecurity post=110844825]Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi
Sixty-three vigilantes otherwise known as ‘Yan Sa Kai, have reportedly been killed by bandits....

https://dailytrust.com/bandits-gun-down-over-60-vigilantes-in-kebbi

There was a country
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by Brushstrokes20: 7:36am On Mar 08, 2022
Pathetic!

Yet, somel irredeemable Lunatics in govt / NL claims terrorism is on the decline... Awon eleribu gbogbo undecided

1 Like

Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by 22o62021: 7:36am On Mar 08, 2022
Even Russia Ukraine fight never kill duch numbers
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 08, 2022
Gostoco:
Buhari is doing well
Very well.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:37am On Mar 08, 2022
All Muslims shocked
Muslim terrorists
Muslim bandits

Peace for dey if nothing like Islam undecided

Just check around the world and tell your selves the truth angry

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:38am On Mar 08, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by FLYFIRE(m): 7:38am On Mar 08, 2022
They still bury their heads in the sand . They still call it bandits not TERRORISTS

1 Like

Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by Osanoghodua1: 7:39am On Mar 08, 2022
We have Military,police, DSS and they send in civilians who ought to be on the street to go and die. So sad. Buhari is a failure forever.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by ignis: 7:39am On Mar 08, 2022
God punish Buhari.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 08, 2022
Insecurity:
Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi
Sixty-three vigilantes otherwise known as ‘Yan Sa Kai, have reportedly been killed by bandits....

A president who leaves the security of his nation to a rag-tag security apparatus and at the mercy of militias is a catastrophic failure. I often wonder how Nigeria would fair in the face of external aggression.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by Totilopussylick(m): 7:40am On Mar 08, 2022
tongue
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:40am On Mar 08, 2022
Osanoghodua1:
We have Military,police, DSS and they send in civilians who ought to be on the street to go and die. So sad. Buhari is a failure forever.

But you are about voting in an ill man again

I mean Tinubu, another disaster

Take action now that you have the opportunity to mend things

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by proclinician: 7:43am On Mar 08, 2022
Lovenorth how far na... 60 people gone in a day, how many remain again? U de check am?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by greatness77: 7:44am On Mar 08, 2022
Rowlandjude:
Omo 60 plenty ooo.
they swiftly wiped out d entire vigilante without living any behind, the bandits are evil people
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by SmartPolician: 7:45am On Mar 08, 2022
Jesu Kristi! cry
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by farouk2much(m): 7:46am On Mar 08, 2022
Sad news..... Very.. Very sad.... Our north is bleeding but buhari is traveling.... Buhari have failed north and Nigeria at large.....

Anyway... Long live putin... May russia win the war
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by Decency2020(f): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2022
Been long I read from vulture man

1 Like

Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by MrUchenna1(m): 7:48am On Mar 08, 2022
in a country with functional government? HABA !
THE GOVERNMRNT IS INVOLVE.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by nyerovwo04: 7:51am On Mar 08, 2022
Yet that state wen dem de kill daily go still get voting population pass edo state nigeria is her comedy ..reason nobody takes us serious anymore

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by ajebuter(f): 7:51am On Mar 08, 2022
MRAKBEE:
So kebbi state is now a den of bandits.. Thank God I took my leave two years ago. Was even thinking to go back there and invest. It's a virgin land with lots of opportunities.
I was there for five years and it was one of the most peaceful places to be in Nigeria as at then.
You can start life there and build your income.
A one bedroom apartment in the metropolis costs between 60k and 80k.. U dont even need to use an agent. It's a great community

I did NYSC there I. 2001-2002 and it was even more peaceful then

Very good people, cheap food, cheap accommodation and transportation and fresh air

It was so safe that my corper room had only 20 naira padlock and nothing was stolen from me in the whole year l spent there .. l only closed door because of wandering goats and livestock .
That's Yelwa Yauri

It saddens me that the state is now a hotbed of crime and banditry

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by lexy2014: 7:53am On Mar 08, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Its obvious government are not helping. Why will this happen if we have a responsible government.

The vigilantes are working against govt agenda. They need to be dealt with
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by dalass(f): 7:54am On Mar 08, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
Pathetic.

Shebi one northern governor said that bandits were just normal business men?

They have taken this their business to another level. undecided

Those northern governors and their religious leaders are the main problems the North is facing.. they all need to be eliminated due to their stupid utterances and pussyfooting in dealing with the uneducated and unskilled population of youths being used to do their evil schemes. cool

1 Like

Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 08, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
This is a massacre cry
Oh my Lord!!! cry cry cry cry
Oh my goodness... The nation is bleeding while some are busy palmutating Thier regional nonsense politics...
People like helinues ,You are all enemies of Nigeria... I have never seen these ethnic supremacists talk about how we can move Nigeria forward .. instead every day they drop 150 plus comments edcchanign tribal blows and trying to insult themselves over their ethnic supremacy and candidate ...
Look at innocent souls lost in a sane country this would spark riots across the nation..
But instead these thugs are more interested in stupid childish rubbish...
They make 1000 comments a day all nonsensical arguments about tribe

Look at people's father's lives wasted... All of you who see your tribe superiors to this nation I feel sorry for you ... Your tribe will never succeed on its own unless Nigeria succeeds... cry

You ruined this nation with your selfish mindsets ... That's why you attracted selfish leaders .. cry cry

They lost their conscience.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by MRAKBEE(m): 7:54am On Mar 08, 2022
ajebuter:

I did NYSC there I. 2001-2002 and it was even more peaceful then

Very good people, cheap food, cheap accommodation and transportation and fresh air

It was so safe that my corper room had only 20 naira padlock and nothing was stolen from me in the whole year l spent there .. l only closed door because of wandering goats and livestock .
That's Yelwa Yauri

It saddens me that the state is now a hotbed of crime and banditry
I was posted to Birnin Kebbi to serve. It remains one of the greatest experiences of my lifetime.
Life was simple. The only problem was the extreme weather conditions. It cud get too cold and too hot atimes. But for that, Kebbi remains a blessing to me, even till this moment.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by ityP(m): 7:55am On Mar 08, 2022
Insecurity:
Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi

But IPOB are the problem! E no go better for these afonjas grin
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by BBright1: 7:55am On Mar 08, 2022
Naijjablog:
It saddens me how we wake to this kinda News everyday.. shey na like this we go dey?
The thing the tire me
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by kingthreat(m): 7:56am On Mar 08, 2022
Don't fight stupidly because you have guns.
Fight with intelligence. That is what makes USA stronger than Russia.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by jrusky(m): 7:56am On Mar 08, 2022
Gostoco:
Buhari will handle INSECURITY
Osinbajo will handle ECONOMY
PEE POO Man will build on Buhari's Fantastic Legacy and will be the icing on the cake to this wonderful administration

Bro you are right. Thanks for reminding those animals shouting Sai buhari now see their lives.

It's so painful thing got these worst and the fuc king spineless fake rtd General has junket as usual.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by BBright1: 7:57am On Mar 08, 2022
Nigeria is now like Ukraine and Russia bad news every morning
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by blackpanda: 7:57am On Mar 08, 2022
Gostoco:
Buhari will handle INSECURITY
Osinbajo will handle ECONOMY
PEE POO Man will build on Buhari's Fantastic Legacy and will be the icing on the cake to this wonderful administration

Why does evil excite you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Chamber Of Commerce Invites Tinubu To Ring NASDAQ Closing Bell Sept 20 / PDP May Snatch National Assembly Leadership, Kwankwaso Warns APC / Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.