Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi (17730 Views)

Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina / Governor Ortom Approves Guns For Vigilantes In Benue State / Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by streetsoldier1(m): 10:22am On Mar 08, 2022
even with the war in ukraine, death toll is still not as high as what we have in Nigeria here
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by Zane2point4(m): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2022
ityP:

Oh, so the problem started when this idiotic president came on seat? Wow

Yes my dear, initially i tried redeploying cos i was scared,who wouldn’t be wen i was posted to haliru abdul arabic secondary school as my ppa,buh i was wrong the ppl were hospitable and food items was fantastically cheap,so i stayed, the place was quite and peaceful, with harsh climate,when its cold its coldest,when its hot its very hot,with sand storm’

1 Like

Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by Zane2point4(m): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2022
MRAKBEE:

Jega is a great n busy place. A commercial nerve centre. The population is high too. The place now boasts of more government presence. There is even a well equipped command science school there established by the Nigerian army. I tot there for three years. More commercial banks have established their branches there too.
You could access Birnin kebbi with just N100 back in those days.

Asin eeeh,i deh frequent benin kebbi den, things were very cheap,i didnt redeploy again i served at haliru abdul arabic sec school,very peaceful place den, things really changed i cnt believe I’m hearing all these frm there’

North has a very big arid land mass that is ungoverned maybe na why all these they happen
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by JaskanFactor: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2022
Iceberg3:

Bros haba!!!!!! Where did you get this from?!!!!!?? Are you sure of what yo be saying?!!!! I'm tempted to give this some thought over the reality of Argentina

I can send you some youtube links, but all i told you is widely known to black Americans, but we in africa have no clue about our origins.
The links below are for you to check the channel not about any video in particular.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exu6IHEumIg&list=PLrlbr96wPy-ZvHZaR-lI56HZjIoV4Q_N-&index=3&t=3s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INlPBxHIgAs&list=PLrlbr96wPy-ZvHZaR-lI56HZjIoV4Q_N-&index=2&t=1465s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn7tTOHz1jY&list=PLrlbr96wPy-ZvHZaR-lI56HZjIoV4Q_N-&index=16&t=1954s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scZXsWFZJx8&list=PLrlbr96wPy-ZvHZaR-lI56HZjIoV4Q_N-&index=8&t=3114s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWDcx49QM3Q&list=PLrlbr96wPy-aPLfl50iFTk2xCes0Sx4e8&index=45&t=4872s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybW3E2n89sE&list=PLrlbr96wPy-YZynhQsFJiJrB6DghBBX_L&index=43

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJjdZ6Y2SPI&t=1s
https://www.youtube.com/c/KurimeoAhau/videos

Again am sending you to check the vids on the channels by just choosing random video on the channel , cause my info came from all over internet and watching many of this peoples vids.

But the one about Argentina is widely none in black American black historian circles.

most of the wars you heard in history about napoleon and Alexandra the so called great are wars where they are chasing black people out of Europe, middle east, Asia , Russia etc.

In places like black India , they killed all the men raped all the women till the entire country turned half cast.

Its not just northern Nigeria alone, its been coming south for over 500 years, and when they done with north they will eventually reach Lagos. and Porthacourt.

For me how dont know how everybody is carrying on with normal life and party, whilst mass graves are being dug for people killed by unknown men linked to your government and their colonial barbarian masters in Europe.

What they do is to come inter marry for many years so they can learn the language culture , they are very interested in spiritual magic stuff, and when they have what they want , they kill off the black population and assume their identity..

The French spoken by original French people is now called Creol, the barbarians who take their place call their version French is is a smaller subset of the original French .

So now its clear that Bob Marley was not Jamaican but Irish, and Rasta man is whats left of the very ancient and highly respected Irish Druid Priest culture. Go and type Druids into google thats the rasta man today.

No its not stopping in the north, they prefer if you party till its your turn. And all the way from you being in Russia, now all thats left is west South Saharan Africa, as they have been pushing us south for over 500 years.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by bigcasava1(m): 11:05am On Mar 08, 2022
And the media will keep quiet over.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
This boy....this boy. Stop this thing abeg.

JaskanFactor:

If your current country is southern west Africa, then 90% chances are that you are really from Europe.
All the black Europeans were shipped to west Africa as result of race war of 1492, when white people who are originally from north Africa invaded Europe and kicked the Europeans to Africa.

So what you saying can never happen has already happened to your ancestors

Cameroonians are the Scottish Cameron tribe, Cameroonians are Scottish

Angolans are the Portuguese

Gabon,and Franco phone Africa and Haiti , those are the French

Jamaicans , those are the Irish

The Numerous English names in southern Nigeria suggests western Nigeria is where they put the English

If you want to know which European country any black people are from, find out who colonised them, and that would be their original country.

What they did during the colonial era was for about 200 years make sure the people forget thier European roots , whilst they who now call themselves European assumed their identity to hide their barbarian roots.

So that nobody will associate them with their barbarian heritage, when they kicked black people out of Europe they also assumed their identity
Those who now say they are European are the ancient barbarian tribes of Goth, Visigoth, and Vandal, they from from north africa.

So my bother what you saying won't happen has already happened to your ancestors

Speculation is that those in eastern Nigeria are the Germans, cause the idols of gods worshipped by Igbo are also present in German villages .

And everybody knows that Serialone and Liberia those are Americans , cause they did that more recently. The whole of America was originally black people , and as of 1930's they were still shipping black people out of Canada .

The whole of southern west Africa and west indies is full of people the whites kicked out of Europe and America.

In the case of Argentina, that was particularly bloody, cause the whites there wanted to create all white country they said will rival Paris and London , so they wiped out all the black people there. You can still find many original blacks in many south American countries but not in Argentina, that like Ukraine is a major Nazi hot zone.

What you saying will never happen has already happened, where you are now in Nigeria is refugee camp where the Europeans were shipped during the war of 1492, so that barbarians can assume their identity.

The whole world including all of Asia was black people, the great wall of china was built by the black Chinese to keep out invasions by those who are now calling themselves Chinese.

So am trying to tell you whatever we allow to happen in the north, will happen to the rest of us. Its a more than 500 year long war by barbarians against Human (Hue man means dark skin person , person whose skin has hue of colour ). The war of 1492 never stopped , except now they attack humans with other humans so that in the open you never see them involved. But there have been some reports of white people seen amongst the bandits , including one that was rescued by Nigerian army . So that you know who your army is working for if they are rescuing white man inside Nigeria who came to kill Nigerian people.

When you see the oyinbo walking up down your community they are counting how many of you are left.

Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by JooEeL(m): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
FULANIS KILLING HAUSA.

YAN KA SAI IS AN HAUSA UNIT.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by JooEeL(m): 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rowlandjude:
Omo 60 plenty ooo.

Yan sa kai is an indigenous Hausa unit. That's Fulanis murdering born-and-bred hausas.

The government proscribed them (just like IPOB) too last year but it didn't hit mainstream news as much.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by JooEeL(m): 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
MRAKBEE:
So kebbi state is now a den of bandits.. Thank God I took my leave two years ago. Was even thinking to go back there and invest. It's a virgin land with lots of opportunities.
I was there for five years and it was one of the most peaceful places to be in Nigeria as at then.
You can start life there and build your income.
A one bedroom apartment in the metropolis costs between 60k and 80k.. U dont even need to use an agent. It's a great community

So you think where you currently are will not experience it again sometime in the nearest future. So you think where you are is now safe, or u dont realise that where u are that seems safe currently is exactly how Kebbi seemed safe just a few years ago.

Black people always stop short from tackling problem from its roots. Remember this comment when you may need to take your leave to another place.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by JaskanFactor: 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
This boy....this boy. Stop this thing abeg.

Go back to your party, sorry i interrupted you before its your turn to understand.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by blackpanda: 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Benjax4all:
abeg sit down one side, but u were there when a security man told lagos state governor that he does not answering to state but follow order from d federal government.

Yes but does Amotekun receive orders from FGN too
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Just stop sha.

JaskanFactor:

Go back to your party, sorry i interrupted you before its your turn to understand.
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by vicfajeze: 6:01am On Mar 09, 2022
MRAKBEE:
Which part of Abuja?
kubwa
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by MRAKBEE(m): 7:30am On Mar 09, 2022
JooEeL:

So you think where you currently are will not experience it again sometime in the nearest future. So you think where you are is now safe, or u dont realise that where u are that seems safe currently is exactly how Kebbi seemed safe just a few years ago.

Black people always stop short from tackling problem from its roots. Remember this comment when you may need to take your leave to another place.
Safety first, mr security enforcement agent. Dont come here n act like you would have loved to stay there. Oja run go north east go solve boko haram.. The road to the north west is open..

1 Like

Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by ajepako(f): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2022
ajebuter:

I did NYSC there in 2001-2002 and it was even more peaceful then

Very good people, cheap food, cheap accommodation, transportation and fresh air

It was so safe that my corper room had only 20 naira padlock and nothing was stolen from me in the whole year l spent there .. l only closed door because of wandering goats and livestock .
That's Yelwa Yauri

It saddens me that the state is now a hotbed of crime and banditry
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by JooEeL(m): 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
MRAKBEE:

Safety first, mr security enforcement agent. Dont come here n act like you would have loved to stay there. Oja run go north east go solve boko haram.. The road to the north west is open..

Lol bad man. cool
Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by Osanoghodua1: 7:49am On Mar 12, 2022

But you are about voting in an ill man again

I mean Tinubu, another disaster
If Tinubu and Atiku emerge as APC and PDP flag bearers, I will sit at home and play chess ♟️ game with my beloved wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun 2023: Adekunle Akinlade Picks APC Nomination Form / How CBN's CRR Policy Will Kill The Economy - Akin Oyebode / Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.