Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? (820 Views)

6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members / Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out / Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:45am On Mar 08, 2022
There is been mixed reactions in Yoruba land since the release of Sunday Igboho were made public ..
Some people are already celebrating igboho's release on medical ground while Tinubu men putting on the "I don't give a Bleep" face

Could it be that Igboho shocking release in this period of election would be a great set back for Tinubu presidential ambition among his south west supporters?

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by Totilopussylick(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by Sergio101(m): 7:59am On Mar 08, 2022
Isolation in the camp of coneheaded structures cheesy
Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by NGpatriot: 8:07am On Mar 08, 2022
You are not worried about your ipob terrorist Jihadi leader chopping stale beans inside zoo prison, but na free man you dey kill yourself over.

Silly Igbos..

God bless Asiwaju. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by Sergio101(m): 8:09am On Mar 08, 2022
The mumu above me.
Please talk with one mouth, are you an oduduewu terrorist or Tinubu supporter??...... which one??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by PrinceOfLagos: 8:13am On Mar 08, 2022
Sergio101:
The mumu above me.
Please talk with one mouth, are you an oduduewu terrorist or Tinubu supporter??...... which one??
NGpatriot is Tinubu in the morning , Sunday Igboho in the evening

Like NGpatriot like Helinues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by Sergio101(m): 8:16am On Mar 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Two bunch fools.

Filthy rabid pack of ingrates angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by beerfraud: 8:17am On Mar 08, 2022
I beg aboki cows in the north not to allow Kanu leave our Zoo cage alive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by Sergio101(m): 8:17am On Mar 08, 2022
beerfraud:

Gibberish!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by FBIBOT(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2022
He was released on bail for medical reasons... Why the fuss.. You people should rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by PrinceOfLagos: 8:29am On Mar 08, 2022
FBIBOT:
He was released on bail for medical reasons... Why the fuss.. You people should rest
Lol
Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by naija4life247: 8:34am On Mar 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
There is been mixed reactions in Yoruba land since the release of Sunday Igboho were made public ..
Some people are already celebrating igboho's release on medical ground while Tinubu men putting on the "I don't give a Bleep" face

Could it be that Igboho shocking release in this period of election would be a great set back for Tinubu presidential ambition among his south west supporters?

Lalasticlala

This is what successive governments have turned this lazy youth into. It's really sad.

The way you monitor Tinubu, if you monitor your life that way, then you will not be poor, wretched, sad, bitter, miserable and suicidal.

Tinubu is the man that your father has been praying to be.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by NGpatriot: 8:35am On Mar 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

When you wake up every morning with your head buried inside Tinubu s assx and must run to the internet to pay homage to the man, life must be really fuckkked up..

Poor ipob, I hope the man throw you some doggy bone for you to let his ass breath.. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by Igboland: 9:04am On Mar 08, 2022
Many you Igbo father not perish of Tinubu daily nightmare but if he does to hell with you n your entire household.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by PrinceOfLagos: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2022
NGpatriot:

When you wake up every morning with your head buried inside Tinubu s assx and must run to the internet to pay homage to the man, life must be really fuckkked up..

Poor ipob, I hope the man throw you some doggy bone for you to let his ass breath.. grin
I won't sit and watch Nigerians misled by Tinubu urchins
Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by IgweOfNnewi: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2022
Kanu is suffering from heart failure and imminent blindness but you are here crying about someone out of prison and smiling

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by IgweOfNnewi: 9:28am On Mar 08, 2022
[s]
PrinceOfLagos:

[/s] HYPOCRITE, you are mocking igboho when he was in prison, now he is out. I hope Kanu who is suffering from imminent blindness will also be released to attend to his health, shame.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by jude79(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2022
Because both are pursuing different ideology, igboho is fighting for equal terms, and for the advancement of his people, while tinubu is fighting for his selfish ambition, and is ready to sacrifice Yoruba race to get it.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by jude79(m): 9:34am On Mar 08, 2022
NGpatriot:
You are not worried about your ipob terrorist Jihadi leader chopping stale beans inside zoo prison, but na free man you dey kill yourself over.

Silly Igbos..

God bless Asiwaju. grin

You don't seem to be happy that igboho is released, I'm not surprised anyway, your always against anyone fighting to free his people.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by Roger3D(m): 9:36am On Mar 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Lalasticlala
Did Tinubu send him to go and cause trouble for himself? Tinubu aspires to become president of Nigeria and not the SW. Identifying with a self proclaimed secessionist will kill that ambition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by SamgoldBaba: 9:41am On Mar 08, 2022
Roger3D:
Did Tinubu send him to go and cause trouble for himself? Tinubu aspires to become president of Nigeria and not the SW. Identifying with a self proclaimed secessionist will kill that ambition
grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by Jostoman: 9:41am On Mar 08, 2022
NGpatriot:

Silly Igbos..

God bless Asiwaju. grin
e dey pain you grin
Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by Jostoman: 9:42am On Mar 08, 2022
The thing really pain BAT supporters. Make igboho go treat himself first. Thank God they allow him to go and treat himself
Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by jude79(m): 9:50am On Mar 08, 2022
beerfraud:

You beg aboki cows!!!
Aboki means friend, change it in the quote you used above, and see what you are, ever heard of the term, "tell me your friend and I will tell you who you are" your hatred for humans has turned you into a cow.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by PrinceOfLagos: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2022
Roger3D:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by Bounceboune7: 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
naija4life247:

This is what successive governments have turned this lazy youth into. It's really sad.

The way you monitor Tinubu, if you monitor your life that way, then you will not be poor, wretched, sad, bitter, miserable and suicidal.

Tinubu is the man that your father has been praying to be.
God bless u
Re: Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release? by akanke79: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

PrinceofAro why is Peter Obi not advocating for Kanu’s release from DSS dungeon?You are so obsesses with Yorubaland while nyanmirins get killed like bush meat in the animal kingdom of Biafra.

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Biafra : Eastern Security Network ESN Clear Fulani Cows From Abia Bushes / Boko Haram Terrorists Mock President Buhari, Nigerian Army, Openly Observe Eid / Western Nigeria Government Should Ban Ipob Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.