Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL (22967 Views)

Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It / Mauricio Pochettino Open To Leaving Paris St-germain If Man Utd Make Approach / Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by Xtianah09: 11:19am On Mar 08, 2022
Crazyfella001:
Abii Ronaldo is the joker
You obviously a kid and know nothing about football, so stop quoting me
Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by mcdokwe(m): 11:30am On Mar 08, 2022
OYENIYIJK:
My GOAT must not play Thursday football grin grin

Pardon my ignorance, what does the phrase "Thursday football" mean?
Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by sheylarhh(m): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2022
mcdokwe:
Uefa Europa League

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by Babaheekmat: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2022
Anything on cr7 sha to make news

When did cr7 talk this one now
Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by Babaheekmat: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2022
See Messi fans cum everywhere

Laughing
Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by mcdokwe(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2022
sheylarhh:

Uefa Europa League
okay, Olodo like me
Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
It would be very interesting seeing them play together
Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by ubimagos: 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
Na dem dey rush us!
Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by BERNIMOORE: 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Considering Going to Farmers League?
This statement from Ronaldo confirmed that Man United premier league is just over hyped..
Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by deebrownneymar: 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
CR7 is only after clubs that can overpay him. He should retire to preserve his legacy
Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by PROPEACE: 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingpele:
He don dey run,this comes people small goat self,always on the move ,maybe manutd players don't know he enjoy tap in more than anything. My dear go to where tap in is assured jare
And if he goes there, the Messi he likes antagonising will give him enough assists to tap in. GOAT indeed! But wait, did Ronaldo's fans not say Ligue 1 is farmer's league? Wetin their He goat find go there?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by Bobloco: 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
internationalman:

I just want them to do anything for him to stay and play Thursday football.

Thursday Night Football
Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by Chingykay77(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
internationalman:
His obsession with Messi is real. If you can't beat them you join them...

But man Utd should increase his money to tie him down. He must play Thursday football before he hangs his boot..

He is always jumping off every ship after sinking it...

His fans may see their GOAT proving himself in top European Leagues, but I see a guy who's always running from a challenge.

Man Utd is in a difficult situation, now the biggest challenge would be for any proven player to help them get their old glory back.. Not jettisoning the sinking ship..
Did you just say Challenge? LOL
CR7 worked himself hard to get to His present position and he deserves better than those he's playing with. You can't compare Dying Barca in a League that has just 2 contenders to Dying Man Utd in a League that has about 6-7 contenders yet CR7 came to Man Utd and he has helped them stay in UCL with his Performance. Last season Man Utd won their first 3 matches in UCL yet played in Thursday Matches but with the help of CR7 he made them play their First UCL Knockout stage in about 4years.
The team he's playing with are very poor yet he performs and as for Bruno or whatever they call him he's a poor footballer all he cares about is his own fame and not that of the team welfare which cost them a draw and lose in their last 2 EPL matches.
Of all these said I'm not and will never be a Man Utd Fan.
I love CR7and Leo

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by kenex4ever(m): 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingcalls:

So because a shitty team made second last yr...it automatically means they will perform again... so what will u say about atletico that won the league last season ?? Or Chelsea that won the league in 2015 and finished 9 the following season ?? All these people that don't think properly b4 commenting
what about those that make second and the next season they get to first?? Why are u thinking with ur anus because of tapnado?

Except u want to tell me ur aim in life is to go backward instead of forward.

The issue is that u are blaming people that has been performing better without him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by Athemisia: 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:

He contributed to plenty draws and loss man utd played last year due to his self centeredness
Same last year you ended 2nd in the league??
Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by Athemisia: 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
internationalman:

I just want them to do anything for him to stay and play Thursday football.
Baba go japa like Usain Bolt oh.. cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by OYENIYIJK: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
mcdokwe:

Europa League

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by zinaunreal(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubbish man Chester. He is not valued at all
Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by zinaunreal(m): 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
deebrownneymar:
CR7 is only after clubs that can overpay him. He should retire to preserve his legacy

Shat ap!
Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by Cantonese: 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
It will be fun to watch them both play in the same club shocked

At least the comparison will be clear.

It won’t be fun bros.
Ronaldo is too greedy to play with Messi. He will never pass the ball to Messi to score. We no want an there.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by Crazyfella001: 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Not only kid if you can't quote me without insults then don't do it at all
Xtianah09:
You obviously a kid and know nothing about football, so stop quoting me
Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by ajl: 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
If them no qualify, na Bruno Fernandez and greenwood selfishness cause am.

Including Maguire's lack of composure.

Man! You sabi football. You deserve a cold bottle of Guiness.
Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by Soso990240(m): 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingcalls:

How can u say he has passed it...same player that was top scorer with 29goals in serie a just last season and Euros top scorer... put Lewandowski or mbappe in that team and u will still get same result... Ronaldo still very much has it in him ... Ronaldo will score load of goals playing for Liverpool, City Chelsea
Which chelsea? oga Ronaldo will end a season with less than 12 goals in a season if he plays for City or Chelsea, they not need a point man ready to tap in.
Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by Greystone: 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Athemisia:

Increase which salary?? At his age he is still paid £480k per week and yet you want an increase for what?

You spoke my mind bros.

Does he need a weekly salary of £1m to perform?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by ILEMUDA(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Athemisia:

Increase which salary?? At his age he is still paid £480k per week and yet you want an increase for what?
Is it your father's Money ��‍♂️��‍♂️�
Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by Lekan239(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
If them no qualify, na Bruno Fernandez and greenwood selfishness cause am.

Including Maguire's lack of composure.
same way dybala selfishness and juve old men make the play rubbish
Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by aujile(m): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
internationalman:
His obsession with Messi is real. If you can't beat them you join them...

But man Utd should increase his money to tie him down. He must play Thursday football before he hangs his boot..

He is always jumping off every ship after sinking it...

His fans may see their GOAT proving himself in top European Leagues, but I see a guy who's always running from a challenge.

Man Utd is in a difficult situation, now the biggest challenge would be for any proven player to help them get their old glory back.. Not jettisoning the sinking ship..
Apt!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by Athemisia: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
ILEMUDA:

Is it your father's Money ��‍♂️��‍♂️�
Yes oooh..... shocked

Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by deebrownneymar: 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
zinaunreal:

Shat ap!

Your father
Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by zinaunreal(m): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
deebrownneymar:

Your father

Eh pain am. grin you are a wasted existence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman / Amodu Shuaibu Named NFF Technical Director / Your Assessment Of Keshi's Team To The Confederations Cup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.