Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

How Genuine Is BRIMSTONE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Genuine Is BRIMSTONE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS (21433 Views)

How Genuine Is This Interview Invite / Apply For Ongoing Rembrandt Global Solutions Recruitment 2017 / Apply For Ongoing Dahfex Global Solutions Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Genuine Is BRIMSTONE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS by OGraffix(m): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2022
Hello good people of nairaland. Just got the this below graduate trainee invite from BRIMSTONE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS.

Is it genuine and is it worth going?
Hope they are not. GLND people

Dear Adebayo,

After careful consideration of your online application. This is to notify you that you have been shortlisted to undergo a one on one Business Assessment with a Consulting firm BRIMSTONE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS.

Your Assessment will be based on the applied position of a Business Management Trainee(Graduate Trainee).

Roles and Responsibilities includes
- Working under the supervision of the Business Development Manager
- Health Maintenance and facilitating
- Developing small scale businesses.
- Developing and maintaining a good relationship with our clients.
- Keeping analysis and daily records about our clients.
- Providing organic solutions to farmers both crops and livestocks.
- Securing and attending to Presentations
- Assisting management team to recruit, hire, evaluate, train, and develop Sales Associates

Kindly find below details of your Appointment.

Date: Wednesday, 9th March, 2022
Time: 9:30am
Venue: House 36 Yaya Abatan, Beside Nationwide Filling Station Ogba, Lagos.

N.B: Ensure you come with the following;
1.Any valid means of identification
2.Face mask

Re: How Genuine Is BRIMSTONE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS by EmptyGarden(m): 8:38am On Mar 08, 2022
"Brimstone global solutions" does not exist as a registered company.

Re: How Genuine Is BRIMSTONE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS by OGraffix(m): 8:55am On Mar 08, 2022
EmptyGarden:
"Brimstone global solutions" does not exist as a registered company.

Ok thank u

Still need more insight of pple
Re: How Genuine Is BRIMSTONE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS by OGraffix(m): 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: How Genuine Is BRIMSTONE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS by OGraffix(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
Dear Applicant,
In response to your online application and after a review of your
resume. You're invited to come over for an Interview session with the HR Dept on Wednesday 09/03/2022
Time: 8am.
Address: 4b, Toyin Street,Ikeja. Lagos (After RCCG Church, Beside Inter Guide Academy)
Pls do present a hard copy of your CV and ensure to be there on time. For Help/Directive call the ADMIN: 0803-449-6175/M303.
Note: Print out this message or come with it as a proof to be shown at the entrance and also come with your nose mask.

Just got this again how Genuine is this
Re: How Genuine Is BRIMSTONE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS by OGraffix(m): 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Needs more suggestions oo
Re: How Genuine Is BRIMSTONE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS by OGraffix(m): 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: How Genuine Is BRIMSTONE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS by nuel000: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
I have just 4 words for you ; RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Re: How Genuine Is BRIMSTONE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS by OGraffix(m): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
nuel000:
I have just 4 words for you ; RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

Why did u so bro
Re: How Genuine Is BRIMSTONE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS by Youngschoolar(m): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Dear SOLOMON,

After careful consideration of your online application. This is to notify you that you have been shortlisted to undergo a one on one Business Assessment with a Consulting firm​ BRIMSTONE​ GLOBAL​ SOLUTION.

Your Assessment will be based on the applied position of a​ PERSONAL​ ASSISTANT

- Working under the supervision of the Business Development Manager.

Date: Tuesday 21st June, 2022

2.Face mask

Appointment NO.: MXY/BDA2/0002

--

Best Regards

Hr. Michael Ehis

Email: hr.michaelehis@gmail.com

For more Information:

Call +234 8166518020

Please how true is this
Re: How Genuine Is BRIMSTONE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS by OGraffix(m): 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Youngschoolar:
Dear SOLOMON,

After careful consideration of your online application. This is to notify you that you have been shortlisted to undergo a one on one Business Assessment with a Consulting firm​ BRIMSTONE​ GLOBAL​ SOLUTION.

2.Face mask

--

Best Regards

Hr. Michael Ehis

For more Information:

Call +234 8166518020

Please how true is this

Run
Re: How Genuine Is BRIMSTONE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS by Ruskydube: 3:37am On Jun 22, 2022
Youngschoolar:
Dear SOLOMON,

2.Face mask

--

Best Regards

Hr. Michael Ehis

For more Information:

Call +234 8166518020

Please how true is this

RUN OOOOOO..... its a 2 storey residential building beside the filling station...

They would delay you in a waiting room and then invite you in for Interview....

But if you have enough money and time to waste, you can go

Its pure GNLD!!!!!!!

Wishing you the best smiley
Re: How Genuine Is BRIMSTONE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS by tishbite42: 8:30am On Jul 31, 2023
God bless Nairaland
I just dey comot for their office now
Re: How Genuine Is BRIMSTONE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS by Babatindan: 9:54am On Aug 07, 2023
What are they in to. Got mail as PA
tishbite42:
God bless Nairaland
I just dey comot for their office now
Re: How Genuine Is BRIMSTONE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS by tishbite42: 10:08am On Aug 07, 2023
Babatindan:
What are they in to. Got mail as PA
Just ignore it
GNLD, NeoLife type of thing
Re: How Genuine Is BRIMSTONE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS by Damilola1994(f): 10:07am On Aug 30, 2023
Dear Esther,
Based on your Application, You are Invited for INTERVIEW with Brim Global Solution as BDS
ROLES:
1) Help Desk Officer
2) Receptionist
3) Admin Assistant
on Fri 1st Sept ,23 by 8am
@Yaya-Abatan Road by Nationwide filling station Ogba Lag.
HR Dpt
Mrs Success

I got dis as well , rubbish pple
Re: How Genuine Is BRIMSTONE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS by 24dro(m): 6:57am On Sep 11, 2023
[quote author=Damilola1994 post=125457293]Dear Esther,
Based on your Application, You are Invited for INTERVIEW with Brim Global Solution as BDS
ROLES:
1) Help Desk Officer
2) Receptionist
3) Admin Assistant
on Fri 1st Sept ,23 by 8am
@Yaya-Abatan Road by Nationwide filling station Ogba Lag.
HR Dpt
Mrs Success

I got dis as well , rubbish pple
The funny thing is i got same last month and when for the interview, na so them us motivational speech wan wound us at the end of the say nothing, this same people don invite me again. I was already preparing to move early, i just same make i search the company's name and NL came up first then i went through it and realized its still they same address at ogba. Loooool, last last na to dey my house be that.
Very anyhow people i swear, as in them go use motivational speech wan kill you like say na watin go ut food for your table be that. shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: How Genuine Is BRIMSTONE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS by ogejesus821: 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2023
dear precious
you have been invited for interview with brim global as p.a (bds) date:30/10/23. 8am 36,yayabatan ogba lagos by nationwide fof/42

please i want to confirm this company eligibility,

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Employ A Chef & Turn Him Into Nanny, Gateman, Others For N17,500 / N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This / N-power Redeployment Issue Settled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.