Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! (41272 Views)

Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed / Major General Vitaly Gerasimov , Chief Of Staff of Russia’s 41st Army Killed / Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by Topmaike007(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Kill them all... I am still waiting for Russia to invade Poland because them dey supply Ukraine grin grin
Na then they go know say NATO no be boys scout grin grin
who supplies Ukraine.. keep daydreaming and how many Ukrainian generals have Russia killed make una update am na

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by dejol88: 9:29am On Mar 08, 2022
freshkpomo:

Lol... You never know say USA dey happy for this war.. mumu Russia want flex muscle not knowing that it's all a trap to drain their country. Resources he ought to use for his country will go into this war and he will still not win because ukraine is getting more soldiers by the day from different countries been disguised as voluntary fighters. You think say after NATO come on air come talk,them nor dey do other secret zoom meeting? Russia will loose, Ukraine will loose, Soviet will be buried forever. If china try same, them go chop am too....

If the war goes on for a month, it will start telling on Russian economy.

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by KingStonah: 9:29am On Mar 08, 2022
All man must die ��
Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by Topmaike007(m): 9:29am On Mar 08, 2022
doshiyad1:

lolz! the highlighted got my ribs cracking. May God continue to help,preserve protect and give the Ukrainians victory over their enemies in Jesus name amen!
do you know how many Ukrainian generals Russia don kill and moreover is Russia not serving the same God as Ukrainians..
Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by SmartPolician: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2022
It's funny that whenever Ukraine accomplishes a feat, it makes news because they have won the sympathy of the world.

However, every close observer knows that Ukraine is losing a lot. The country will count its losses when this whole drama is over

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by udemzyudex(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2022
Bar1941:
Sincely sometimes in life, we need not to underate anyone. I never thought Ukraine will last 3days in the hands of Putin boys

They will tell you he is not using his full military might as if he has not use different kinds of weapons here apart from nuclear weapons.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by udemzyudex(m): 9:31am On Mar 08, 2022
SmartPolician:

It's funny that whenever Ukraine accomplish a feat, it makes news because they have won the sympathy of the world.

However, every close observer knows that Ukraine is losing a lot. The country will count its losses when this whole drama is over

Go ahead and publish russian success, nobody is stopping you from doing that.

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by udemzyudex(m): 9:32am On Mar 08, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
Oga you know how many Ukraine generals way Russia don kill?.. leave propaganda na war dey go on casualties must dey on both sides but na Ukraine dey suffer am pass..

Oga go ahead and post it for us to see , everything na propaganda Una don hear English wey una never used for life before.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by Burgerlomo: 9:32am On Mar 08, 2022
JosephXavier:
You can't take out US troops like this and US will still be cool about it

Russia isn't on the same level with US when it comes to fighting wars and it is showing in their logistics and loss of their high-ranking officers

Children re being rendered fatherless, wives becoming widows and mothers loosing their sons all in the name of war

This has to end

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by dangermouse(m): 9:33am On Mar 08, 2022
Rahkman:
Me my own be say America and nato forces are fighting In Ukraine dem just dey disguise am as mercenary .....u wan tell me na civilians wey dem give ak47 recently dey decimate russian troops like this ...I no gree

What you people fail to realize is that the Ukrainians under the former USSR were the major force of the Russian army then. They dominated the USSR army and produced so many fine Generals and officers that made the soviet union great and a force to be reckoned with then.
Its in the blood. Russia might eventually win this war but it will come at a heavy cost. Ukraine will surely make them pay that price.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by harmony75: 9:34am On Mar 08, 2022
Ukrainians army are killing Russians army VIPs �
Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by ElijahIme1992(m): 9:34am On Mar 08, 2022
udemzyudex:

Oga go ahead and post it for us to see , everything na propaganda Una don hear English wey una never used for life before.
Oga I know say na u teach Queen Elizabeth English but u wan tell me say Ukrainian generals neva fall since dis war start?

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by freshkpomo(m): 9:36am On Mar 08, 2022
dejol88:

na wetin these Putin boys and those Other Arab slaves nkr know..... Biden called Afghanistan a needless war and pulled the troops out... Fighting a terrorist group cost them billions,now let's assume it was a country backed by several other countries just as in the case of Ukraine. Putin just fell into a trap and they will want the war go linger and drain the Russian economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by Otutumeletus: 9:37am On Mar 08, 2022
Double wahala for dead body���
Rastaramsey:

Your scamming nah another level ooo... Na Google voice you dey use....
I fi teach you work but no be free as per wetin you talk for your format grin grin
Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by Adesugarboy1: 9:37am On Mar 08, 2022
Beware of SYLVESTER S COKER with 07031287778 and 09055421952 pretending to sell fairly used items on Facebook and stays at Abuja, he is a scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by Firstcitizen: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Your scamming nah another level ooo... Na Google voice you dey use....
I fi teach you work but no be free as per wetin you talk for your format grin grin
grin
Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by starstunna1313(m): 9:38am On Mar 08, 2022
olugabbie:

Lol! The war between Russia and NATO will not be fought with tanks and fighter jets. It will be fought with ICBM, Submarine (and may be warships to counter enemy submarine) and strategic bombers. It is going to be swift and devastating.

Russia will still not stand a chance
Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by mpire: 9:39am On Mar 08, 2022
SmartPolician:

It's funny that whenever Ukraine accomplish a feat, it makes news because they have won the sympathy of the world.

Unfortunately Seun refused to add a dislike button to NL, you would have seen how pathetic you are.

5 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by Firstcitizen: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2022
hammer567:
CIA, MI5, MOSSAD HAVE ALL FLOODED INTO UKRAINE CARRYING OUT ASSAINE VIA SNIPER FIRE FROM LONG RANGE.

THEY USE SATELITE TO PICK OU TARGET FROM SPACE FOR HITS ON EARTH.

TRUST RUSSIA TO FIND A REPLACEMENT FOR THIS VERHYPED KILLS.

UKRAIN E SHOULD ANNOUNCE HOW MANY OF THEM RUSSIANS DON KILL.

Trust Russia to carry out its own assassinations in their soil after Ukraine falls

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by AgentGoat: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2022
Bar1941:
Sincely sometimes in life, we need not to underate anyone. I never thought Ukraine will last 3days in the hands of Putin boys
My brother, all those russians gra gra na for Hollywood.
Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by ElijahIme1992(m): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2022
dejol88:

looooooooooool ok no be 2 weeks again abi? Boss Ukraine don't even have a month... The war is just 13 days and see the level of destruction...
Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by Nonexisting: 9:42am On Mar 08, 2022
I've always told myself that it's better I continue threatening teenagers with I go slap you now rather than actually slapping them before I disgrace myself. Even if Russians win this war which we all know they will win at the end, no one will respect and fear Putin as everyone did before. All those former small Soviet countries will start disrespecting him. Even ordinary me, If I see am now sef, I fit slap am and I'm sure nothing will happen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by hotwax: 9:42am On Mar 08, 2022
Rahkman:
Me my own be say America and nato forces are fighting In Ukraine dem just dey disguise am as mercenary .....u wan tell me na civilians wey dem give ak47 recently dey decimate russian troops like this ...I no gree
u peopple dont know Ukraine...Ukraine house the elite force of soviet era. They were the most trainined military in the soviet era.

They have veteran old guards...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China Military ‘drove Away’ US Warship In South China Sea / President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) / Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.