Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! (41274 Views)

Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed / Major General Vitaly Gerasimov , Chief Of Staff of Russia’s 41st Army Killed / Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by Focusmind: 9:44am On Mar 08, 2022
Rahkman:
Me my own be say America and nato forces are fighting In Ukraine dem just dey disguise am as mercenary .....u wan tell me na civilians wey dem give ak47 recently dey decimate russian troops like this ...I no gree

There lot of unofficial NATO forces in Ukraine, providing infantry support to Ukrainian forces. Forget the ranting from President Zalensky of Ukraine. He is just talking to disguise the NATO forces and pretend as if NATO is not supporting them. There are lot of secret US marines, British and Israeli commanders in Ukraine and lots of tactical and technical personnel with specialization in communications that are intercepting Russians calls and discussions.

In modern warfare, communication is key. Your ability to intercept your enemies calls, jam their communication system and disrupt their radar is an enabler to creating a winning strategy. Russians have been stucked on their match to Kiev for more than one week. This is due to logistics problems as the convoy could no longer establish secure communication with their control and command center in Russia.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by gudnex22(m): 9:44am On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by Pastorsmile: 9:45am On Mar 08, 2022
Toothless Generals!
How can a bloody civilian sent you to war to go and die?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by akpamfet: 9:48am On Mar 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Your scamming nah another level ooo... Na Google voice you dey use....
I fi teach you work but no be free as per wetin you talk for your format grin grin

Don't mind the amature scammer wey no even get passport. Announcing living in the US just to support scam. Greet Hush Puppy for me first. Tell am say Abba Kyari dey come join am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by seanwilliam(m): 9:49am On Mar 08, 2022
olugabbie:

Lol! The war between Russia and NATO will not be fought with tanks and fighter jets. It will be fought with ICBM, Submarine (and may be warships to counter enemy submarine) and strategic bombers. It is going to be swift and devastating.
without nuclear weapons, usa will destroy Russia over and over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by mcquin(m): 9:49am On Mar 08, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
lol I no knw why you dey hyperventilate.. this is war ppl must die... U knw how many Ukraine generals don die?... For me Putin should continue and born down Ukraine to the ground..
Why should Ukraine be burnt down? Please explain in what ways a sovereign country minding it's business did wrong that it should be burnt down.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by SmartPolician: 9:51am On Mar 08, 2022
mpire:

Unfortunately Seun refused to add a dislike button to NL, you would have seen how pathetic you are.

Likes and dislikes don't change what is.

If your country is turned into a battlefield by a powerful country, they will only lose fighters and military hardware.

On the other hand, you lose everything, including fighters, arms, homes, hospital, government institutions. Also, women will be raped, dreams shattered, there will be massive stealing and looting, deviants will cash in on it, etc.

I am sure you don't need a degree from Harvard University to know this, Mr. Pathetic!
Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by greggng: 9:51am On Mar 08, 2022
Pls run away from this guy .. he has nothing to offer . He will ask you to stake plenty money assuring you that his game is correct scores . The moment the game fails, he will be asking you stake again that he miscalculated in the first game. Do people miscalculate in correct scores.

Don't be a victim like me.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by Nonexisting: 9:52am On Mar 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:

I fi teach you work but no be free as per wetin you talk for your format grin grin
You just demoralized that small boy. After you cross a bridge, don't burn it because those coming from the direction you're headed to will need it and you may also need to cross the bridge they already passed. In other words, we all are veterans in different fields so be humble.
Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by 24brains(m): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2022
Rahkman:
Me my own be say America and nato forces are fighting In Ukraine dem just dey disguise am as mercenary .....u wan tell me na civilians wey dem give ak47 recently dey decimate russian troops like this ...I no gree
it should be a shame to russia as a world power if Na small children he dey beat chest follow. To be a man, face your fellow men. Ukraine surrendered its nuclear weapons to russia for peace to reign, and depending on same russia for security.

but same russia turned their back against same ukraine they disarmed of nuclear weapons and invaded. he whom the gods want to kill, they first make him mad!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by greggng: 9:55am On Mar 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:

run away from this guy .. he has nothing to offer . He will ask you to stake plenty money assuring you that his game is correct scores . The moment the game fails, he will be asking you stake again that he miscalculated in the first game. Do people miscalculate in correct scores.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by ElijahIme1992(m): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2022
mcquin:

Why should Ukraine be burnt down? Please explain in what ways a sovereign country minding it's business did wrong that it should be burnt down.
Boss I don't care how the war started, but the western media are saying Ukraine is winning so nobody should come hear and cry for Ukraine since dey are winning dey should not come and cry on social media... Let Dem continue the fight after all Russia na there fellow men..
Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by dumiel: 9:56am On Mar 08, 2022
In aboki's voice: Aayon kwandenm!
Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by olugabbie(m): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2022
seanwilliam:

Ok
Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by Rastaramsey(m): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2022
greggng:

run away from this guy .. he has nothing to offer . He will ask you to stake plenty money assuring you that his game is correct scores . The moment the game fails, he will be asking you stake again that he miscalculated in the first game. Do people miscalculate in correct scores.

I have fallen victim to that shit grin grin
I staked 25k without looking at the games properly....
I later checked it, I cum see Manchester United vs Aston Villa over 4.5 grin grin grin grin grin
This shit is just mere predictions..

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by olugabbie(m): 9:58am On Mar 08, 2022
starstunna1313:

Russia will still not stand a chance

Ok
Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by 24brains(m): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2022
Rahkman:
russia is a traitor to ukraine. Them disarmed people and still invade same people.

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by greggng: 10:00am On Mar 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:

I have fallen victim to that shit grin grin
I staked 25k without looking at the games properly....
I later checked it, I cum see Manchester United vs Aston Villa over 4.5 grin grin grin grin grin
This shit is just mere predictions..

When I.lost my money , he was forcing me to try again cos he now understand why the first one failed. As if he is talking to an idiot. People should just stay away from him .

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by olas24u(f): 10:00am On Mar 08, 2022
cosmatika:
Good one.
Those Putin supporters on NL should come and call it western propaganda.
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by Yankiss(m): 10:05am On Mar 08, 2022
JosephXavier:
You can't take out US troops like this and US will still be cool about it

Russia isn't on the same level with US when it comes to fighting wars and it is showing in their logistics and loss of their high-ranking officers

Children re being rendered fatherless, wives becoming widows and mothers loosing their sons all in the name of war

This has to end
Russia is NOT at war. It's PUTIN that is at war.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by fineboynl(m): 10:06am On Mar 08, 2022
This is a proxy war. Israeli, USA and UK Mercenary forces are on ground with their government support.

Russia is fighting a disguise World with a Ukraine Mask.

The US are testing their technology with Russia hardware. To understand it better and they have seen it all.

It's better for Russia troops to pull out. I repeat pull out.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by mcquin(m): 10:07am On Mar 08, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
Boss I don't care how the war started, but the western media are saying Ukraine is winning so nobody should come hear and cry for Ukraine since dey are winning dey should not come and cry on social media... Let Dem continue the fight after all Russia na there fellow men..
You should care about how it started before you ask a country be burnt down.
Did Western media start the war or a man's ego and useless ambition led him to killing innocent women and children?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by olugabbie(m): 10:12am On Mar 08, 2022
starstunna1313:

Russia will still not stand a chance

Most people view war as video game. US killed the Iranian general and Iran responded by attacking US base in Iraq with missiles. The whole world expect the US to respond. But they didn't. You want to know why?

It is the cost. Before embarking on a Military campaign, you assess the cost.

Well, it depends on who the aggressor is. If the aggressor is Russia, she will loose to NATO. But NATO is the aggressor. NATO will loose to Russia. It is highly impossible to defeat Russia at home. Likewise China.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by 24brains(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2022
seanwilliam:
abeg say that again make russia hear make them get sense. Who get power no dey make noise and who get money no dey cry. For funeral, na person wey no get money dey cry pass.

na mouth russia dey make jare

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by Sanchez01: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2022
Bar1941:
Sincely sometimes in life we need not to underate anyone. I never thought Ukraine will last 3days in the hands of Putin's boys.
It's a proxy war. Ukraine alone wouldn't be standing.
Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by texazzpete(m): 10:17am On Mar 08, 2022
SmartPolician:

It's funny that whenever Ukraine accomplish a feat, it makes news because they have won the sympathy of the world.

However, every close observer knows that Ukraine is losing a lot. The country will count its losses when this whole drama is over

After 13 days of fighting, Russia has only managed to take one significant city.

In exchange, the Ukrainians have killed and wounded well over 10000 soldiers and destroyed a lot of equipment that russia will struggle to replace.

Both sides will count their losses. But one side could have avoided this by not invading.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by WarriAproko: 10:19am On Mar 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Kill them all... I am still waiting for Russia to invade Poland because them dey supply Ukraine grin grin
Na then they go know say NATO no be boys scout grin grin
na Nuclear war e go just turn to. grin Poland go turn the war zone
Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by WarriAproko: 10:20am On Mar 08, 2022
24brains:
abeg say that again make russia hear make them get sense. Who get power no dey make noise and who get money no dey cry. For funeral, na person wey no get money dey cry pass.

na mouth russia dey make jare
US and Russia who make noise pass. undecided undecided stop watching hollywood
Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by wallrichy: 10:21am On Mar 08, 2022
This is a senseless war by Russia from the beginning. Russia doesn't have a solid purpose for this war against Ukraine and that's why it's dragging and Russia is fast loosing their best of best top generals.

Russia have solid weapons and acclaimed to have one of the largest best trained armed forces. Despite that facts, a war without a solid purpose and supports from countries that matters will make a strong man a villain and a failure. I can be very powerful and still be a failure in achieving my objectives. Russia needs the world just as the world needs Russia but Russia needs the world more and better they stop believing and putting all their trust in China to support them forever. China love to support anything anti-west but funnily can't even do without the west. The world is a circle and no one can make it all alone but jointly.

Now, Russia is just undergoing a suicidal venture cos all the world attention and sympathy is on Ukraine and resources is being channel to the support of Ukraine militarily. If things continue like this for some time, Russia will loose more generals and protest upon protest will erupts inside Moscow as it's happening already, there will be break down of law and order especially now that the western sanctions has bastardised the already shambles economy. Please be informed that Russia is not a wealthy country as in level of the western countries but a oligarchy backed economy of communists....just some sets of influential people that were made wealthy by the government....paddy paddy government....that's the true situation of Russia.....Russia is still militarily strong but not economically. They only enjoy the old glory of USSR but still relevant when it comes to Military might.

The Ukraine will disable all the generals and the personnel's of Russia army if strategy ain't changed by Russia withdrawing. Ukraine has unlimited resources to fight on and on since the west have taken a stand to support militarily but wouldn't get involved unless a NATO country is attacked by Russia.

How long can sanctions ravaged and deprived, castrated Russia go in this senseless war?

Ukraine is the underdog here and also the weakling but the shocker lies and awaiting Russia. There is an African proverbs that says that...

''If a Monkey has enough supports from other animals, the monkey will kill a lion.''

Russia should be wise and retreat from the senseless war before Ukraine with thousands of supports militarily inform of modern weapons, foreign snippers, voluntary foreign mercenaries makes a joke of Putin Russia.....

Really, You can't fight a crowd and win.

That's my understanding and visualisation of what might happen at the end.

5 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by WarriAproko: 10:22am On Mar 08, 2022
fineboynl:
This is a proxy war. Israeli, USA and UK Mercenary forces are on ground with their government support.

Russia is fighting a disguise World with a Ukraine Mask.

The US are testing their technology with Russia hardware. To understand it better and they have seen it all.

It's better for Russia troops to pull out. I repeat pull out.
so u believe russia are using their main Technology to fight the war
Re: Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! by becky39000(m): 10:34am On Mar 08, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) / Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office / About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.