Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium (33047 Views)

Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign / Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) / Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by jude79(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
Welcome our amiable son.
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by Landmack: 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
od501:
[s]The truth? But I just did. And I will tell you another one.
You sounding am offspring of a BH member. And mind you, no matter what your terrorist infested military do in th East, the will of the people will always prevail.

Just look at what 30k have turned you into. Prick[/s]

Umu Elohim aka brainwashed pig grin
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by od501: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Landmack:

Umu Elohim aka brainwashed pig grin

Brainwashed idiots still expecting their imaginary 72 virgins.

Misguided baboons!!
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by Rahkman: 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
jrusky:

Pls will you keep quiet and feck off? Is that the topic of the post? Just love heating up the roof for unfounded thrash that lack proof.

Pls pls pls free us here ok.
if e pain u commit suicide frustrated punk
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
To my hero

A man's man

The man that gave this Thief Obj a number of hot slaps a few years ago.

I hail you Sir you deserve an national award for service to the country and humanity.
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by wpadmin: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rahkman:
The land of his ancestors.....if you don't gerrit forget abourrit grin grin

Bad man
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
MYHUBBY:
Baba iyabo himself, the man with many ideas of good Nigeria but couldn't do much because of corruption within his govt, him and his thief Vice

now his Thief vice is a saint compare to Tinubu according to some empty brain dead head
I will vote for thief Tinubu if he play football for 20 minutes like baba Obj

Tell him to stop wearing napkins tongue
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by MYHUBBY: 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
I will vote for thief Tinubu if he play football for 20 minutes like baba Obj

Tell him to stop wearing napkins tongue

vote Atiku that can play the ball since na the ball go give you good governance

don't know what's replacing common sense for empty brain in East lately, what are you people currently eating over there
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by MYHUBBY: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Themandator:

Atiku has been probed back and forth by the EFCC under Obasanjo. He is the first Vice President to waive his immunity and appear before the National Assembly Committee probing him for sundry corruption that obasanjo levelled against him over two international events that took place in Nigeria which he chaired the committee responsible for putting together

He has equally been probed over privatization of national assets and in all nothing was pinned against him and off course, government had to resort to throwing figures into the public domain

Tinubu on the other hand is yet to be critically examined except for CCB

the link to your Atiku probe? and Tinubu was exonerated even though they're both thieves

which one is Atiku is saint Tinubu is thief? what of Peter obi? is Atiku more intelligent than him that he can't lead the contest?

always defending politicians over nothing
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by Judolisco(m): 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
kingsways:
Good job Obiano

In 18 months, someone built and commissioned an international airport while in a neighbouring state, another Governor has been building just one flyover for almost 8 years and telling his people to shut up that don't have car
Na 2 governors u use one stone kill so... Kogi state and abia state governor
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by Dikegodspower(m): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Obasanjo wey I see for imo govt house this night
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
MYHUBBY:

vote Atiku that can play the ball since na the ball go give you good governance

don't know what's replacing common sense for empty brain in East lately, what are you people currently eating over there
you never done with change mantra you are looking for another suffering.. abi e no dey tire you

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by CoolAmbience(m): 12:27am On Mar 09, 2022
mrvitalis:
The reason Igbos love obsanjo , yaradua and Jonathan is simple they carried everyone along everyone ,they never showed hatred to any tribe

Imagine if in 2015 Buhari flew to anambra or Enugu called Igbos leaders ...I know u don't trust me ,I know u are scared I would marginalise you but election is over let's all come together and build Nigeria ...no part would be marginalized we are all one Nigeria and show it by action

So same for south south

Trust me Nigeria would have been different

What is this one talking about?

Don't we have Igbos in Buhari's administration?

Oh, I didn't know Onu, Ngige, Onyema, Ogah, Ikeazor, Nwajiuba etc are Fulani.

It is people like you that would talk about the entire North as a single region, and then compare it with the Southeast.

Na your type dey argue say Hausa / Fulani don rule taya...Are Babangida and Gowon that ruled for a combined 17 years Hausa or Fulani?

Buhari does not need to call Igbo or Southsouth leaders to convince them about anything.

Mention one Nigerian president that has outperformed Buhari in the South East or the entire Southern Nigeria?

Trust you ke...do you even trust or know yourself? If you did, you write what you wrote.
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by CoolAmbience(m): 12:32am On Mar 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Obiano is 1000% better than Peter Obi

Visible legacy projects not economical bullshit stories

Who be Obi again sef?

Obi is one of the worst things that happened to Anambra...

E no fit conduct LG elections sef. Which e say him save Anambra money sef? Fidelity abi....which people get am?

With him yeye woman voice and Chinese roads wey potholes don destroy finish.

Na real Obi Pandora!!
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by YorobaPIGS: 8:38am On Mar 09, 2022
Ardar:
Rainbow nose mask?
Is obiano supporting the El gibiti community?
cheesy

U dey mind dat one?

Anyways he has always being a clown
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by YorobaPIGS: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2022
CoolAmbience:

What is this one talking about?

Don't we have Igbos in Buhari's administration?

Oh, I didn't know Onu, Ngige, Onyema, Ogah, Ikeazor, Nwajiuba etc are Fulani.

It is people like you that would talk about the entire North as a single region, and then compare it with the Southeast.

Na your type dey argue say Hausa / Fulani don rule taya...Are Babangida and Gowon that ruled for a combined 17 years Hausa or Fulani?

Buhari does not need to call Igbo or Southsouth leaders to convince them about anything.

Mention one Nigerian president that has outperformed Buhari in the South East or the entire Southern Nigeria?

Trust you ke...do you even trust or know yourself? If you did, you write what you wrote.

and you that do, see the way you are supporting and showing the trust by throwing obi under the bus while other gladly show their trust by supporting their own

CoolAmbience:

Who be Obi again sef?

Obi is one of the worst things that happened to Anambra...

E no fit conduct LG elections sef. Which e say him save Anambra money sef? Fidelity abi....which people get am?

With him yeye woman voice and Chinese roads wey potholes don destroy finish.

Na real Obi Pandora!!

I thought you were cursed, but now I know you are cursed

Nkita ara
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by MYHUBBY: 8:46am On Mar 09, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
you never done with change mantra you are looking for another suffering.. abi e no dey tire you

so Atiku give life? that's how that idiot said he didn't steal anything in anambra and empty brain like you believe

what should one expect from a product of sit at home anyway
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by CoolAmbience(m): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
and you that do, see the way you are supporting and showing the trust by throwing obi under the bus while other gladly show their trust by supporting their own

I thought you were cursed, but now I know you are cursed

Nkita ara

Onye mkpurummiri!

How is Obi my own? If he cared about anyone from Anambra as governor, he would have done his best to fix Anambra.

Go and see all the roads he constructed across the state. They have all become death traps, and you are there talking nonsense.
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2022
MYHUBBY:

so Atiku give life? that's how that idiot said he didn't steal anything in anambra and empty brain like you believe

what should one expect from a product of sit at home anyway
maybe hunger never finish this one.. grin
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by MYHUBBY: 10:54am On Mar 09, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
maybe hunger never finish this one.. grin

everyone is not lazy as your family member, so you type your gibberish under the influence of hunger

your position for good governance Is weird, first you said kicking of ball, now you said hunger

the person that used your already draining brain as collateral no try at all
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by ChimaAdeoye: 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
I love how Obasanjo explained his initial apprehension and feeling after landing at Anambra International airport.

when the pilot said we would land in Anambra in about 30 minutes, I wondered if he truly knew there was no airport there! But when he repeated it again, I realized that perhaps something shoddy had been put there which was likely unsafe and substandard. However, upon landing, I looked through the window and exclaimed at the length of the well-paved runway. Then I saw the other facilities and the terminal. I was totally impressed. When I asked the governor when this miracle occurred, he explained that it was done in 15 months without borrowing a penny! Wow!!!

Truly, everyone must commend Willie Obiano for daring to do the impossible and achieving it in record time! Remember Obasanjo built the modern Murtala Mohammed Intl airport, Lagos as a Head of State in 1979. So he knows how capital intensive a project like this and runway of that length costs. That was perhaps why he specifically mentioned the runway because he had first-hand experience on the huge cost involved in building even 1KM of an international airport runway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
MYHUBBY:

everyone is not lazy as your family member, so you type your gibberish under the influence of hunger

your position for good governance Is weird, first you said kicking of ball, now you said hunger

the person that used your already draining brain as collateral no try at all
lol you are just showing me frustration already, online billionaire that survive with 20k salary tongue enjoy ur poverty in Nigeria alone... abroad sweet die tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by MYHUBBY: 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
lol you are just showing me frustration already, online billionaire that survive with 20k salary tongue enjoy ur poverty in Nigeria alone... abroad sweet die tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

his allowance alone will roof your father's dilapidated house, abroad kill you there

if you're in abroad with this your uncivilized mentality and dumbness then it means sanity is not part of your life achievement anytime soon

Abroad your wish, na dead brain specimen like you dem dey find there? continue chest beating in your fathers face me I slap you sitting room grin
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
MYHUBBY:

his allowance alone will roof your father's dilapidated house, abroad kill you there

if you're in abroad with this your uncivilized mentality and dumbness then it means sanity is not part of your life achievement anytime soon

Abroad your wish, na dead brain specimen like you dem dey find there? continue chest beating in your fathers face me I slap you sitting room grin
lol you wake up early money pray for just ordinary daily bread, u go out fearing of ur own life , its either slay bullets from police or fulani herdsmen is there waiting for u, if u avoid that, one dangote trailer waits to crush ur imbecilic ihead, amidst that, ur daily bread are not too sure... now tell me if u are not already walking corpse deceiving himself to be alive... I will only be here laughing at suffer suffer heads that full Nigeria...
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by MYHUBBY: 7:42am On Mar 10, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
lol you wake up early money pray for just ordinary daily bread, u go out fearing of ur own life , its either slay bullets from police or fulani herdsmen is there waiting for u, if u avoid that, one dangote trailer waits to crush ur imbecilic ihead, amidst that, ur daily bread are not too sure... now tell me if u are not already walking corpse deceiving himself to be alive... I will only be here laughing at suffer suffer heads that full Nigeria...

so Na Tinubu caused all those things empty head and will Atiku with his corrupt lifestyle stop it?

writing jargons just to push Atiku the thief to my throat, olodo this is Democrcy, everyone is entitle to vote for any candidate they're convince of

stop being dumb like that your messiah mnk in zoo prison, who I support shouldn't be your problem after all your Biafra is coming or your dead Biafra is gone?

confused element
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2022
MYHUBBY:

so Na Tinubu caused all those things empty head and will Atiku with his corrupt lifestyle stop it?

writing jargons just to push Atiku the thief to my throat, olodo this is Democrcy, everyone is entitle to vote for any candidate they're convince of

stop being dumb like that your messiah mnk in zoo prison, who I support shouldn't be your problem after all your Biafra is coming or your dead Biafra is gone?

confused element
see as suffer dey frustrate you... since you hate igbos so much, don't you think it will be nice you allow them to go their separate way with their badluck and vice so you will have their abandon houses all over yellowbar land, the frustration Mazi is putting in yellowbar Muslims is so severe that they choice committing suicide as way option , anyway I heard you clash with fulani herdsmen yesterday how many remain in ur village or u just running ur mouth from IDP Cotonou tongue tongue
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by MYHUBBY: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
see as suffer dey frustrate you... since you hate igbos so much, don't you think it will be nice you allow them to go their separate way with their badluck and vice so you will have their abandon houses all over yellowbar land, the frustration Mazi is putting in yellowbar Muslims is so severe that they choice committing suicide as way option , anyway I heard you clash with fulani herdsmen yesterday how many remain in ur village or u just running ur mouth from IDP Cotonou tongue tongue

go and learn how to construct sentences first, just writing jargons here thinking I belong to the class of your low IQ fellow you can be ranting and exchanging tantrum with

which abroad are you base that you've time for this show of shame? I sincerely don't have time to influence your lost common sense with this your gibberish

register in special school or get help in psychiatric. don't hold me responsible for your senselessness
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
MYHUBBY:

go and learn how to construct sentences first, just writing jargons here thinking I belong to the class of your low IQ fellow you can be ranting and exchanging tantrum with

which abroad are you base that you've time for this show of shame? I sincerely don't have time to influence your lost common sense with this your gibberish

register in special school or get help in psychiatric. don't hold me responsible for your senselessness
lol and how much do you earn with ur certificate No be this 30k job u dey follow drag with others Come lemme feed u well tongue
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by MYHUBBY: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
lol and how much do you earn with ur certificate No be this 30k job u dey follow drag with others Come lemme feed u well tongue

another gibberish, nonsense and MNK in zoo cell
Re: Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:48am On Mar 11, 2022
MYHUBBY:

another gibberish, nonsense and MNK in zoo cell
nah the kind hunger u go collect after all these noise online I dey pity u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate / Obaseki Weighs Options, May Settle For PDP / Maqari: You Are Going To ‘Paradise’ Direct If Kidnappers, Bandits Kill You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.