Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? (23807 Views)

Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery / Court Seals Shoprite In Umuahia Over Loan Default (photos) / Seven Energy In Trouble Over $445 Million Loan Default (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Highways: 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Naija dey owe China .... Nobody die
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Babs67(m): 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingjames:
Good pm experience elders in the house. I received a message from my friend this morning on fastmoney (sokoloan) app sending messages to his HR over unpaid loan of N7250. Pls any immediate implication on his career in the company because right now he is down and cant do his job

urgent and constructive experience advice needed

Honestly going through d same shit right now, and I've make a vow not to pay dem a dime. They are heartless, at the end, they won't apologize after u make the full payment

4 Likes

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Seun360(m): 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
revived2:
Una no dae get sense move your contacts to trash and keepp only two or three before installing the app

E go be for una

I don't see any need for this if you know you won't default.
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by dhoncesar(m): 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingjames:
Good pm experience elders in the house. I received a message from my friend this morning on fastmoney (sokoloan) app sending messages to his HR over unpaid loan of N7250. Pls any immediate implication on his career in the company because right now he is down and cant do his job

He should pray he shouldn't be sacked.

A friend of mine was affected. He was suspended for 2months and his salary wasn't payed.
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Angelfrost(m): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Babaheekmat:

Everybody dey owe somebody

No big deal.

Not owing a soul... Speak for yourself sir.

1 Like

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by AkaraAndBread: 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
revived2:
Una no dae get sense move your contacts to trash and keepp only two or three before installing the app

E go be for una

Indeed, you are wise.

1 Like

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by airsaylongcome: 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Warripriders:
Soko people... Very heartless duns

It's not heartless o. It's business. The funds Sokoloan gives out as loan is sourced from somewhere. So as dem give you loan dem sef son chop gbese with interest counting. As Nigerians have learned to borrow without paying, Sokoloan has learnt to terrorise their debtors without fear. Do I support their tactics? MOST DEFINITELY NOT. I also don't support the mentality of Nigerians looking to borrow without paying.

2 Likes

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Angelfrost(m): 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Warripriders:

Well, they are called "Loan Sharks" for a reason!

Back in the day, loan sharks didn't send such nasty messages to a debtor's associates... They simply broke limbs one by one till you coughed up the dough. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by airsaylongcome: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Babs67:

Honestly going through d same shit right now, and I've make a vow not to pay dem a dime. They are heartless, at the end, they won't apologize after u make the full payment

Quick question, would you apologise to someone who owed you money and wasn't planning to pay, necessitating you to use drastic means (at your own cost) to retrieve your money?

2 Likes

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by chopnaira: 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
Why do some Nigerians not like paying back loans and borrowed money from? They beg and plead for help but once the loan or borrowed money is received, story will change.

Tell your friend to pay his debt according to the agreement he signed.

Your friend's not paying back his financial obligations would also put others and their family out of business.

Warripriders:

Maybe they are not Father Christmas.

3 Likes

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Angelfrost(m): 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Highways:
Naija dey owe China .... Nobody die

Well, they practically own nearly half of Nigeria's resources as it stands...

This nation is so mortgaged by debt to Asia and other world powers that her citizens are literally financial slaves, cos when your economy is at the mercy of superior powers, what wealth can you lay claim to...

1 Like

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by airsaylongcome: 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

Well, they are called "Loan Sharks" for a reason!

Back in the day, loan sharks didn't send such nasty messages to a debtor's associates... They simply broke limbs one by one till you coughed up the dough. tongue

As innnnnnn! You know the drill. Loan sharks are not generous money givers. They gave you a loan (at an exorbitant rate you agreed to) because it was a business opportunity for them. You default in paying them back, they in turn default on paying those who provided funds they loaned to you. As dem dey tackle defaulters na so their fund owners dey tackle them.

These aren't Loan Sharks...they are Loan Lions with pepper in their eyes. They take high risks to issue unsecured loans. High risks means high returns

1 Like

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by LIVEGOESON1: 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
I still don't understand why people are scared of this loan app. Look ask lcredit abt me. They send fraud message to all my contacts including my family and my boss including my ex. Omoh i knack hand for my chest pull my hair say if jesus christ senior brother like make him come down from heaven i no go pay untill they send same messages to all those they sent fraud message abt that the initial message abt me has been withdraw. Them don beg threaten tire them no de call again. Who cares let them sue me to heaven if them like who cares. Iron heart. Them think say na them get mind pass

6 Likes

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Bishop(m): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingjames:

7250 is small money, let him rally round and pay back the money. Sokoloan is a terrible company
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by badboyTee(m): 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingjames:

cheesy na this kind news I dey like go to play store right now download e bulk SMS and use it to send an apology letter in the name of the loan app who sent it to all your contact but as per say the money dont pay them 1 kobo soko loan agents are criminals uninstall their app immediately

We have a group on fb learn more about their tactics
Say no to sokoloan is the name of the group

1 Like

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by snoopz: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Not all establishments takes staff financial embarrassment lightly, hopefully your hr go call am to order
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by EmmaLege: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
haaa sad sad sad
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by badboyTee(m): 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Bishop:

7250 is small money, [s]let him rally round and pay back the money.[/s] Sokoloan is a terrible company[
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by chopnaira: 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Make God nor give us problem wen go make us reason loan shark o

The second loan shark on front page today

I think it's only fair for people pay the loan they took to avoid useless embarrassment. Imagine loan of 7k o

That one how one sent me a message that someone was owing them money and since my name is was on his contact, I would be arrested if he doesn't pay

Imagine o

You are smart
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Subsea101: 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Sleepless nights on top N7,250 ?? Nawa oo

backnbeta:

The implication is that you will lose credibility with your employer. To them, you are a high risk for financial stress, your debt will probably give you sleepless nights which will subsequently affect your productivity. Really, it raises potential red flags with the HR!
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by chopnaira: 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Depends on the business. In Zenith Bank, na direct sack
Most financial organization would lead to sack becuase its height of desperation to borrow money from a loan shark.

1 Like

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by badboyTee(m): 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
LIVEGOESON1:
I still don't understand why people are scared of this loan app. Look ask lcredit abt me. They send fraud message to all my contacts including my family and my boss including my ex. Omoh i knack hand for my chest pull my hair say if jesus christ senior brother like make him come down from heaven i no go pay untill they send same messages to all those they sent fraud message abt that the initial message abt me has been withdraw. Them don beg threaten tire them no de call again. Who cares let them sue me to heaven if them like who cares. Iron heart. Them think say na them get mind pass
I swear imagine Lcredit they don't have an address of me after defaming me for about 2 months they started begging on WhatsApp to pay the principal I told them that they should collect the money from my contact
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Tzar(m): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
Tell him to go & pay his loan instead of asking this kind of stupid question.
Wicked Nigerians who find it easy to take loans they don’t intend to pay back.
Y’all in Nigeria are just evil people!

3 Likes

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Angelfrost(m): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
airsaylongcome:

As innnnnnn! You know the drill. Loan sharks are not generous money givers. They gave you a loan (at an exorbitant rate you agreed to) because it was a business opportunity for them. You default in paying them back, they in turn default on paying those who provided funds they loaned to you. As dem dey tackle defaulters na so their fund owners dey tackle them

Precisely... The interest on the money is their actual profit! It is no charity.

Funny thing is... They don't even mind you holding off on paying back so long as you keep paying the interest.

1 Like

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by badboyTee(m): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
chopnaira:
Why do some Nigerians not like paying back loans and borrowed money from? They beg and plead for help but once the loan or borrowed money is received, story will change.

Tell your friend to pay his debt according to the agreement he signed.

Your friend's not paying back his financial obligations would also put others and their family out of business.

Maybe they are not Father Christmas.
you don't need to tell us you are an agent
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by skiillzautos(m): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingjames:

Fastmoney
Sokoloan
Go cash
9ja cash
Are dead apps. Pls stay clear.

Everybody Dey owe…

2 Likes

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by President2001(m): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
It's depends on your HM understanding
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by LaconicINC: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
Next time you want to take loan from these loan apps, back up your contacts using any contact backup apps from playstore, then delete all your contacts. Download the loan app, register and apply for loan, at the point of installation the app will access your contacts but won't find anything to store in their database, that way there will be no embarrassing message sent to any of your contacts, after getting the loan you can then restore your contacts backup to your phone.

1 Like

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by MYHUBBY: 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
why is he scared? if they're paying him much he wouldn't be borrowing that small change from sokoloan

HR of which company? what he should have done is to send an apology text to his boss for that blackmailing text

"sir I'm so sorry for the text you got on this loan app, I've made their payment earlier before the text was sent but they didn't update the payment on time, the correction have been made by them and they promise to apologise to those they sent the blackmailing text to

but make sure you've paid the money before that

2 Likes

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by MYHUBBY: 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
LaconicINC:
Next time you want to take loan from these loan apps, back up your contacts using any contact backup apps from playstore, then delete all your contacts. Download the loan app, register and apply for loan, at the point of installation the app will access your contacts but won't find anything to store in their database, that way there will be no embarrassing message sent to any of your contacts, after getting the loan you can then restore your contacts backup to your phone.

and you think they will loan him? they won't if they can't synchronized your contacts
he should have deleted all important contact on his phone before downloading the loan and un-permission the apps in his phone settings immediately he's credited

na beg dem take collect their money back from me, I was late for 48hrs and I apologize even before the due date that I will do the needful on monday, they embarrassed me with blackmailing text to my friends, I told them I will rather die than send money to them if they dont retract their blackmailing text, they didn't for a week and I didn't pay

the management call me to ask why I've not paid I told him bluntly that is because my privacy was breached, we both breach our agreement, you want the money back, you will retract the text, they did because those they informed me told that they got a text that I'm turning up then I pay
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by nasstil: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
This loan app know how to disgrace person, simple, he should not pay them again

Kingjames:

1 Like

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by TeamLeader(m): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Babaheekmat:
Even the HR might owe soko loan too..

Make he do his work and move on..

He for think about this embarrassment before borrowing

I tell you bro. His HR fit de owe too.

Your head they there. Country hard

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Old Motor Spare Parts Market, Mgbuka Obosi Anambra State - Pics / Naira Depreciates To ₦‎1,300/$ In Official Market / Woman Who Uses Wheelchair Complains About GTBank's Inaccesible Entrances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.