Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? (23805 Views)

Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery / Court Seals Shoprite In Umuahia Over Loan Default (photos) / Seven Energy In Trouble Over $445 Million Loan Default (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by another1: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
Is your HR power like that in your organisation?
In our own organisation, HR here is too small to take any action against me.
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Duisburg: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
He should not worry much. Everything will be alright
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by VirileNelly2420: 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingjames:
Possible sack right ?
if d HR is an understanding person, he would talk it over with him, den clears d bill for him. Maybe subsequently deduct it from his salary as d case may be. D amount is relatively low.
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by flokii: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
I believe the HR people too are aware of the blackmail messages sent out by those loan sharks so they might just overlook it and advise him to go clear his debt.
In simple terms.. sokoloan or what have you don cast tey tey.

Tell your friend to get loans from standard banks like Stanbic and co. not those serial blackmailers advertising fast loans up and down.
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by ceeceeuwa: 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingjames:
Good pm experience elders in the house. I received a message from my friend this morning on fastmoney (sokoloan) app sending messages to his HR over unpaid loan of N7250. Pls any immediate implication on his career in the company because right now he is down and cant do his job

urgent and constructive experience advice needed
Once he has been defamed, he should not pay them again!

1 Like

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by 2T215: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
It could be classified as bringing the organization into disrepute. You could be eased out through redundancy or even termination.

Kingjames:
Possible sack right ?
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Babaheekmat: 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

Not owing a soul... Speak for yourself sir.

Sharapu

Everybody there means 90%
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by SeriouslySense(m): 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
The loan Apps may have done their due diligence so that they won't be at fault.

If you borrow, you have to pay within the stipulated time, if you don't, the loan app has the right to inform you and do what it does, and I am sure you agreed to their terms and conditions unless you did not read it.

My advice is never to borrow, especially for Nigerians that do not pay back, with that warped sense of entitlement. cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's business, not charity, and you have to pay what you collected.

3 Likes

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Omotosho1090905(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Move on no be today your HR self owe somebody
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by backnbeta(f): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Subsea101:
Sleepless nights on top N7,250 ?? Nawa oo

No sir, I'm just talking from the perspective of an HR. Even for those using credit cards, bad credit may lead to low productivity undecided
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by wallarwallar(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
Well it is a personal fhing and no one can be sure of your HR reaction to the message but seem everyone knows abt dis useless loan company attitude so he might just ignore it and advice you to pay dere money and he might also come down hard on you because you want to tarnish the image of your empkoyer. Really the message was not just good at all
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Cutehector(m): 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
If na my employer, you will get sacked.

1 Like

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
If the company start to dey owe him, hope say he go dey happy? Oya ansa..

1 Like

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Difrent: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
LaconicINC:
Next time you want to take loan from these loan apps, back up your contacts using any contact backup apps from playstore, then delete all your contacts. Download the loan app, register and apply for loan, at the point of installation the app will access your contacts but won't find anything to store in their database, that way there will be no embarrassing message sent to any of your contacts, after getting the loan you can then restore your contacts backup to your phone.

Why go through all these stress?....do you have intention to borrow money and not pay back?....
Crude method i agree....
Its possible one miss a payment deadline i agree
But to set out to borrow money with the intent to default is a no no....
Borrowing money is not a sin or crime anywhere....it becomes a sin and crime if you refused to pay back.
The best thing is to go for reputable loan companies that will give you a long tenure (at least a month) with lower interest. Any loan company that seeks to take between 30 to 50% interest for a 7 day loan should be avoided if one can because i also know it can be very bad at times you will be forced to patronize these loan sharks especially if other reputable loan apps refuse to loan you money.

1 Like

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by nedekid: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
revived2:
Una no dae get sense move your contacts to trash and keepp only two or three before installing the app

E go be for una
That means in the first instance you no plan to pay the loan?

1 Like

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by abbey621(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
flokii:
I believe the HR people too are aware of the blackmail messages sent out by those loan sharks so they might just overlook it and advise him to go clear his debt.
In simple terms.. sokoloan or what have you don cast tey tey.

Tell your friend to get loans from standard banks like Stanbic and co. not those serial blackmailers advertising fast loans up and down.

Blackmail? Funny.....You go eat at buka, you enjoyed the goat meat and even ordered drinks, dem come bring bill you come try to jaapa, anything wrong in them shouting ole ole and the community putting tyre around your neck? grin grin grin

Majority of Nigerians are thieves and would gladly reap where they did not sow, if these people could easily qualify for a loan at banks they wouldn't head to loan sharks in the first place, imagine someone disgracing his linegae just because of 7000 Naira......Chisos!

1 Like

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Lexusgs430: 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingjames:
Good pm experience elders in the house. I received a message from my friend this morning on fastmoney (sokoloan) app sending messages to his HR over unpaid loan of N7250. Pls any immediate implication on his career in the company because right now he is down and cant do his job

urgent and constructive experience advice needed

Just pay the loan ........

1 Like

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Berankis: 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Babaheekmat:
Even the HR might owe soko loan too..

Make he do his work and move on..

He for think about this embarrassment before borrowing
Nairalanders are crazie people grin grin grin grin
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by ahamonyeka(m): 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
Is better to borrow than to take company's money but hence you are working how much is the money naa?
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by ajl: 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Nigerians accept nonsense. Is there a govt in that country? What concern your employer with the loan you collected from a third party. Except you put your employer as a guarantor or if you signed an agreement that say that they could contact any entity that you have connection with. It depend on what's inside the agreement you signed when you collected the loan. How much be N7k self?
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by ajl: 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
abbey621:

Blackmail? Funny.....You go eat at buka, you enjoyed the goat meat and even ordered drinks, dem come bring bill you come try to jaapa, anything wrong in them shouting ole ole and the community putting tyre around your neck? grin grin grin

Majority of Nigerians are thieves and would gladly reap where they did not sow, if these people could easily qualify for a loan at banks they wouldn't head to loan sharks in the first place, imagine someone disgracing his linegae just because of 7000 Naira......Chisos!

When your politicians steal your money, how many of them have shouted "Ole-Ole" on?
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by abbey621(m): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
ajl:

When your politicians steal your money, how many of them have shouted "Ole-Ole" on?

So because politicians steal, it is okay for you to do the same? Excellent mentality, kirikiri awaits you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by LIVEGOESON1: 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
badboyTee:
I swear imagine Lcredit they don't have an address of me after defaming me for about 2 months they started begging on WhatsApp to pay the principal I told them that they should collect the money from my contact
lol exactly that's how they beg me to pay the principal. Till i grow tales and horns i won't pay them. One even called and introduce himself as barrister thing i will shake for where stonecode mode activated. I gave him my address to come arrest me to make it easier for them dude was like bros u no get fear of god. Try pay na even if na 1k
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by cl0r0x: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
These cooperate enslavers need to be taught a lesson. Dismantle there infrastructure. cool
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by badboyTee(m): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
LIVEGOESON1:
lol exactly that's how they beg me to pay the principal. Till i grow tales and horns i won't pay them. One even called and introduce himself as barrister thing i will shake for where stonecode mode activated. I gave him my address to come arrest me to make it easier for them dude was like bros u no get fear of god. Try pay na even if na 1k
grin grin
Na so den dey do but they DON free me since then I no receive any messages from them again
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
This is why i do get angry when people get loan and didnt pay back
I receive a call that a contact of mine borrow 200k and accumulated to 420 for 9 month for loan i didnt know about using me as gurantor
I was so embrassed why must people own loan and didnt pay back and the funniest thing this guy has the money he just dont want to pay back

I was so pained that is why i get angry when people borrow loan and refuse to pay
If you want to have a rest of mind dont borrow what you are not capable to pay for to avoid the embrasment
This painful

1 Like

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Hellonearth007: 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
I know someone that owe over 15 loan apps. They send messages and make calls tire.
It's we that allow them do those shits.
Naija is hard and u know people will come for the loan to survive but they choose to make their interest rate so high.
Well it depends on your contacts.
Some will even beg them to send messages oooo.
The money do go be say it don go
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by decrownprince(m): 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
Please guys we need to be honest with ourselves. How do u guys want this loan companies to recovery their fund.
Everybody know about how loan companies charge to much on their interest and that they can text your contacts. Yet they will collect the loan with no hope of paying back. And later they start complaining when those loan companies take action. How will you feel if someone is owning u money and refuse to pay back.
Loan should be meant for salary earners.
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Babs67(m): 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Quick question, would you apologise to someone who owed you money and wasn't planning to pay, necessitating you to use drastic means (at your own cost) to retrieve your money?

That's true though, but wat about the unnecessary additional money added to d money and after payment, they will still msg u to come collect another
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by LINTUNE(m): 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
2T215:
It could be classified as bringing the organization into disrepute. You could be eased out through redundancy or even termination.

oga rest..sokoloan apps Don cast teh the,infact everybody sees them as scam,go to their social media page , go to play store and check reviews, he won't even need explaining to anybody...na scam those apps be , and most ppl already know ..
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by airsaylongcome: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Babs67:

That's true though, but wat about the unnecessary additional money added to d money and after payment, they will still msg u to come collect another

What "unnecessary additional money"? For every day that you don't pay there is an interest due that must be calculated and paid. The quicker you pay the better
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Aaay: 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
How

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Old Motor Spare Parts Market, Mgbuka Obosi Anambra State - Pics / Woman Who Uses Wheelchair Complains About GTBank's Inaccesible Entrances / Share Your Experience Collecting Your Money Back From Your Debtors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.