Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event (10474 Views)

Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos / Photos From Tecno Children Christmas Party In Lagos / Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Unveiling In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by Techm8: 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
IWD to the women of Nairaland
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by AREWAELENU: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
Thats beautiful

Kudos to Tecno mobile
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by Kayconcept2(m): 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Well organized event and An eye opener for that matter, as a lot of wisdom was shared by speakers on how women can be empowered. Kudos to Tecno Mobile for organizing such events that helps women believe more in themselves.
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by lordcrafts: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
Amazing! So interesting. Happy IWD to our mothers. Thank you Tecno for this.
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by EinsteinAyo(m): 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
Our Women must always be celebrated because they are part and passle of Human existence. Kudos to TECNO for coming up with that wonderful event.
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by Franktom247(m): 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
I followed the event live. Really amazing. Nice Job on this one TECNO. You're doing well
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by mark2020prince: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Our mothers have been great! This was a nice topic indeed. Everyday should be IWD honestly. Tecno Una doh o
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by OladapoF(m): 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Women's voices are powerful. When they raise them, they can tear down injustice, topple tyrants and demagogues and shatter the shields of oppression. TECNO is commended for always being an outstanding Brand.
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by 0xAaron: 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Tecno is actually setting the pace for most other brands in Nigeria they have proved to be more than just a brand interested in selling phones such a nice initiative. Happy IWD everyone
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by AyodejiFelix(m): 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Women warriors around the world, those fighting for justice and working for change must always be celebrated. Thank you TECNO for celebrating our Women of substance.
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by KingUka: 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
The collab between TECNO and Amstel Malta was a really amazing one they brought top leading women as speakers, my favourite speaker was the lady from kuda Bank. Trust TECNO to always deliver
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by Dkdworldwide: 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
To think women have a day to be celebrated is overwhelming, they should be celebrated everyday! God bless all the women in my life. They are all awesome! Thank you Tecno for celebrating this day!
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by AREWAELENU: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
I trust Tecno mobile on this, always coming through with educative and life changing activities.
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by PotterJokes44: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Women are special for many reasons. They are the most sensitive, caring and maternal people in the world.I want to thank Tecno and Amstel Malta for not just seeing this fact but also showing it to the world,that women are more then we think and they'll continue to make impacts as long as this world exist.
Happy IWD!
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by koskilala: 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
Very good initiative from TECNO and Amstel, indeed breaking the bias is help humanity grow better as a whole.
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by KeplersCross: 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
A well organized and wonderful event from Tecno,I'm proud to say that they're doing more than being a Mobile brand, sharing so much opportunities and inspirational moments for everyone, celebrating women the way they did, bringing up amazing speakers and women of great achievements to help empower and grow the confidence of every women out there,I say kudos to them and keep up the good work.
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by IzuKiba77: 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
Special thanks to Tecno and Amstel Malta for the exposing the greatness of women to the world,not that more of us don't know that but it's good to be reminder once in a while,to be honest I feel women should be celebrated everyday, making everyone realize that is indeed visionary.Happy IWD to every women out there and also a vote of thanks to Tecno and Amstel Malta
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by SimiVikky: 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
Shout out to every beautiful woman out there.
You deserve to be celebrated.
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by Nuelng: 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
This is really amazing... TECNO mobile celebrating great and beautiful women all around the world in conjunction with Amstel Malta... Women are great necessity in this life
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by JOSSYPRINTS: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
Having this kind of event speaks volume on how much the women folk is valued. Thanks for organizing this.
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by Jayjerjay: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
A happy international women's day to every single woman in the world, you all are amazing and real MVPs, without you the world would be nothing... And great thanks to TECNO for this event to make every woman feel special
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by Simileoluwa4eva: 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
Beautiful women everywhere. Indeed, women are worthy of being celebrated.
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by Aaaoo: 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by dankwoska: 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
The event was interesting, I watched every bit of it, their experience was very inspiring and encouraging.
Thanks to Tecno for remembering to celebrate US
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by Mimiko3: 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Great thanks to TECNO and Amstel Malta for this event to show appreciation to beautiful and amazing women out there.... Happy international women's day to you all
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by Corroro: 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
It is good to know that TECNO referenced the women's day because it means a lot to them as a brand and to the women at large
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by Chomolina: 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
Without women, this world won't go round. Big ups to Tecno for recognising the women and celebrating them as well
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by YangaBabe: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
0xAaron:
Tecno is actually setting the pace for most other brands in Nigeria they have proved to be more than just a brand interested in selling phones such a nice initiative. Happy IWD everyone
It's very known for TECNO to acknowledge special occasions as the day goes by. Kudos to them for appreciating the women. It is a very good thing to do
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by Yinksy09(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
Happy international women’s day
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by Zarandah: 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
This is very thoughtful of TECNO. I love how they celebrate with the society at every given opportunity!
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by DanyelAmeh: 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Thank you TECNO for showing that you value our women. I really love this awesome brand. You guys are the best.
Re: Photos From TECNO International Women's Day 2022 Event by kuljayms1(m): 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
This is super amazing! Happy International Women's Day. Shout out to Tecno as well for making the day memorable for a lot of persons out there. Kudos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Bible App On Smartphone / *141*242# Not Working Anymore?? / My Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6+ Nougat Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.