Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos (20083 Views)

Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship / Photos From TECNO CAMON 20 Series Launch In Lagos / Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Ennyholar: 11:57am On Apr 03
Smartphone brand TECNO has officially unveiled it's lastest CAMON Series (CAMON 30, CAMON 30 5G & CAMON 30 PRO 5G). The phone was launched at an exclusive venue in Lagos yesterday and the launch event witness the presence of notable individual in entertainment, fashion and technology industry.

The launch event was an unforgettable experience with super star award winning artiste Tiwa Savage breathtaking performance.

The CAMON 30 Series offers commanding performance with a MediaTek Dimensity 8200 Ultimate 5G chip, up to a huge 512GB+24GB memory and a powerful 70W Ultra Charge 5000mAh battery

The exceptional CAMON 30 Pro 5G brings the night to life with a powerful 1/1.56" sensor Sony IMX890 50MP OIS Main Camera. With a 50MP Eye-tracking Autofocus Front Camera and pioneering AI-powered functions like Social Turbo, AIGC Portrait and more, the Series re-imagines selfies, group shots and video calling.

Below are pictures from the event.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Ennyholar: 11:59am On Apr 03
More pictures.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Ennyholar: 12:00pm On Apr 03
More images.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Ezeifeduba: 12:57pm On Apr 03
These pictures are as magical as the Camon 30 launched sef.

Cheeeeiiiiiiii.......fine people everywhere. TECNO is the best for me jare. E no get wetin anybody wan tell me

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by ElizabethEdem: 12:57pm On Apr 03
TECNO always stopping at nothing to make the reach out to the world!
This is amazing
This event was lit.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by horlawhykay(m): 12:57pm On Apr 03
See beauty from both phone and people sha!!!! This launch event was a banger!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Ezeifeduba: 12:58pm On Apr 03
Camon 30 is surely worth the hype after all 😊😊😊. Big ups TECNO πŸ‘πŸ‘

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by saratackit: 12:58pm On Apr 03
Men, women and influencers mount grin grin grin have dey announced the price let's see what we are up to...
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by ElizabethEdem: 12:59pm On Apr 03
Ennyholar:
Smartphone brand TECNO has officially unveiled it's lastest CAMON Series (CAMON 30, CAMON 30 5G & CAMON 30 PRO 5G). The phone was launched at an exclusive venue in Lagos yesterday and the launch event witness the presence of notable individual in entertainment, fashion and technology industry.

The launch event was an unforgettable experience with super star award winning artiste Tiwa Savage breathtaking performance.

The CAMON 30 Series offers commanding performance with a MediaTek Dimensity 8200 Ultimate 5G chip, up to a huge 512GB+24GB memory and a powerful 70W Ultra Charge 5000mAh battery

The exceptional CAMON 30 Pro 5G brings the night to life with a powerful 1/1.56" sensor Sony IMX890 50MP OIS Main Camera. With a 50MP Eye-tracking Autofocus Front Camera and pioneering AI-powered functions like Social Turbo, AIGC Portrait and more, the Series re-imagines selfies, group shots and video calling.

An event that was exceptional
Well done TECNO
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by victimofglory(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03
Memorable moments camon30 captured.
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Preciousagajus: 1:00pm On Apr 03
Beautiful people
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Ekanem66: 1:02pm On Apr 03
The pictures are beautiful. I personally looked forward to Tiwa's performance and it was on πŸ”₯

1 Like

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Max1103: 1:04pm On Apr 03
A captivating launch πŸ”₯
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Anukanbayi(f): 1:07pm On Apr 03
These pictures are so beautiful. A beauty and Beauties😍πŸ”₯
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by iyerebenita993: 1:29pm On Apr 03
Beautiful people, beautiful phone
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by 0xAaron: 1:33pm On Apr 03
Tiwa Savage really sang so well during the launch amazing artiste

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Franktom247(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03
Looking at the specs I was impressed ngl

1 Like

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by KingUka: 1:36pm On Apr 03
Pictures from this event full Twitter. Was such a big launch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Therealbosslady: 1:43pm On Apr 03
Can we talk about how stunning Both Tiwa and The CAMON 30 look stunning 😍❀️

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by IzuKiba77: 1:47pm On Apr 03
wow these pictures were taken with the new camon 30!?
These are great and beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Lazyme2(f): 1:49pm On Apr 03
I watched the launch yesterday and it was amazing

1 Like

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by PotterJokes44: 1:53pm On Apr 03
Lazyme2:
I watched the launch yesterday and it was amazing
It was magical cool
The level of performance and excitement, Tiwa Savage pulled the crowd back and forth with so much finesse
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Uchechiokpara39: 2:37pm On Apr 03
This was electrifying... Positive energy everywhere.

Most of our super stars was at there top of the game.
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Blvckk: 2:42pm On Apr 03
Ennyholar:
More images.
These pictures are definitely taken with the camon 30, the camera looks so crisp.
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by victimofglory(m): 2:42pm On Apr 03
Exclusive event, memory moments in the finest captions.
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Humblerex(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03
πŸ₯²πŸ₯Ήwish I was there
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Caleb15(m): 3:22pm On Apr 03
CAMON don reach 30 chai God when

1 Like

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by AcadaWriter: 3:22pm On Apr 03
More images.
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Dontmakenoise: 3:45pm On Apr 03
This phone dey enter eye, i watched the online launch event yesterday and if all what they reviews tagged the device is true omo that means TECNO no dey Joke again. its worth checking out.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by dankwoska: 3:47pm On Apr 03
I'm now a FAN of this Camon series I'm welcoming this with my full chest. this phone should be nice the uniqueness of the design is sweet.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by kmaster007: 3:51pm On Apr 03
How much be easy buy for this phone

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by stephenhaleem(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03
The launch was massive even as I watched it online I could feel how the energy was
Ennyholar:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Someone Is Using My Number On Whatsapp / Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.