Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi (968 Views)

Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 / 2023: Kingibe Is Cabals Choice For President – Prof Farooq / Atiku’s Citizenship And Buhari’s Illiterate Lawyers By Prof. Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by Acechief: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
US-based Nigerian-born public intellectual, Prof. Farooq Kperogi, says the APC and PDP should zone the 2023 presidency to the southeast. The professor of journalism made the call on Sunday when he appeared as a guest on the inaugural episode of the online talk show “90 Minutes Africa” hosted by Rudolf Okonkwo and Chido Onumah.

Prof. Kperogi said he supports the ceding of power to the southeast so that the people of the region can be given a sense of belonging. “I will want the major political parties to be sensitive to people that have been excluded since 1999,” Prof. Kperogi stated, adding that he supports the ceding of “power to the southeast because that is the region that has never produced the president from 1999 until now.”

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/i-support-igbo-presidency-in-2023-prof-farooq-kperogi/

2 Likes

Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by Malory: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
One of the few sane northerners alive

2 Likes

Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by LeoDeKing: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Even me, I support igbo presidency in 2098, but they should get the ticket from pdp.

Though okoro can never be president.
Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by LeoDeKing: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Malory:
Are you aware okoro can never be president?

Know this and know peace. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by Malory: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Don't play God cos you ain't

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by Jennyclay(f): 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Why can't okoro be president? You this tribal bigot.

3 Likes

Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by alsudan: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
I support Igbo Presidency too and I am from the Middle Belt BTW.

The two tribes that feel its their birthright to rotate the presidency do not own this Nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by QuotaSystem: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
But even Igbos don’t support Igbo presidency in 2023... undecided

Ask Ipod ambassador Abaribe.

2 Likes

Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by Bonessaw(m): 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
A Nigerian President of Igbo extraction we stand come 2023!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by Bonessaw(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
QuotaSystem:
But even Igbos don’t support Igbo presidency in 2023.

Ask ipob ambassador Abaribe.
IPOB supports Biafra, Abaribe is an example. But patriotic Igbos support Nigerian Presidency.

Or don't you support the aspirations of patriotic Igbos who want a united Nigeria?
Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by LeoDeKing: 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
[s]
Jennyclay:
Why can't okoro be president? You this tribal bigot.
[/s]
Ngozi, you should concern yourself with the failing sight of the supleme god of ipob pigs who has been eating watery beans in the zoo cage, not Nigeria president.

1 Like

Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by LeoDeKing: 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
[s]
alsudan:
I support Igbo Presidency too and I am from the Middle Belt BTW.

The two tribes that feel its their birthright to rotate the presidency do not own this Nation.
[/s]
Shinedu, okoro can never be president.
Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by Frigga13: 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Ngozi, you should concern yourself with the failing sight of the supleme god of ipob pigs who has been eating watery beans in the zoo cage, not Nigeria president.

Gibberish

2 Likes

Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by QuotaSystem: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Bonessaw:
IPOB supports Biafra, Abaribe is an example. But patriotic Igbos support Nigerian Presidency.

Or don't you support the aspirations of patriotic Igbos who want a united Nigeria?

So you’re saying Abaribe supports his fellow biafran Chimezie Atikuchukwu?

1 Like

Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by JOemmy(m): 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Criminal northern and western politicians will always use religious and tribal sentiments to deny the igbos the presidency.

1 Like

Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by nazicartel(m): 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
Who doesn't support Igbos ruling this country. Believe me.. if Igbos that have not held any governorship post rules this country. We will see ourselves in a higher echelon
Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by Yoruba1stson: 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
Igbo presidency in biafraland but in nigeria, okoros will never smell the seat
I still stand on Tinubu's mandate

1 Like

Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by Bonessaw(m): 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
QuotaSystem:

So you’re saying Abaribe supports his fellow biafran Atikuchukwu?

Abaribe, Simon Ekpa and Nnamdi Kanu are the same. They are IPOBian's who enjoy the political lamentation of patriotic Igbos inorder to sell their secessionist agenda.

Rather than these dudes fix your eyes on the patriots like Nwajiuba, Obi, Anyim, Onu, Rochas, Kalu, Amaechi. These are the ones you should take serious and pamper as they are becoming an endangered species in Igboland. Any hope of a united Nigeria lies in the hands of these ones and how you treat them.
Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by Jennyclay(f): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
If a white man call you a monkey, which he's right, you will be disturbing our peace everywhere on social media screaming racist up and down whereas you're a bloody tribal bigot.

The person that might take Nigeria to higher height could be from igbo land. But Tribalism has blinded you monkeys!

I can't even reveal my tribe to anyone, because I'm afraid of being judged.

Monkey!!

1 Like

Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by Tyche(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Trojan horse
Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by LeoDeKing: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
If a white man call you a monkey, which he's right, you will be disturbing our peace everywhere on social media screaming racist up and down whereas you're a bloody tribal bigot.

The person that might take Nigeria to higher height could be from igbo land. But since Tribalism has blinded you.

I can't even reveal my tribe to anyone, because I'm afraid of being judged.

Monkey!!
Ngozi, @ the bolded, is that what they call you in your area?

They may be right afterall
Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by Emergingnation3(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Igbo presidency in biafraland but in nigeria, okoros will never smell the seat
I still stand on Tinubu's mandate
Yes ! Igbo want Biafra,not the president of this God forsaken contraption that never help anyone.... Yoruba Muslims and their Fulani counterpart should continue their joint headslamming in Nigeria forever for all we care..

1 Like

Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by Jennyclay(f): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Ngozi, @ the bolded, is that what they call you in your area?

They may be right afterall
Who told you I'm ngozi, I might be your sister, you don't know.

Keep fooling yourself around okay! Animal.
Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by PressMyButton: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Intellectual dishonesty has been the bane of the Country's historical erosion.
Putting the history straight, the SE is not the only 1999 that has hasn't produced the President, both NE and NC haven't also produced.
The Constitution guarantees the rights to free association, however, it is rather pathetic to distort history while at it.

1 Like

Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by QuotaSystem: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
Bonessaw:
Abaribe, Simon Ekpa and Nnamdi Kanu are the same. They are IPOBian's who enjoy the political lamentation of patriotic Igbos inorder to sell their secessionist agenda.

Rather than these dudes fix your eyes on the patriots like Nwajiuba, Onu, Rochas, Kalu, Amaechi. These are the ones you should take serious and pamper as they are becoming an endangered species in Igboland. Any hope of a united Nigeria lies in the hands of these ones and how you treat them.

Democracy is a game of numbers.

Without taking away any credit from those you mentioned; any traction gained by those few patriotic igbos who are by far a silent, inaudible minority, is heavily eroded and destroyed by the actions of hateful and bigoted ipob members, supporters and sympathizers. Any bridge built is always destroyed by the tactless hate speech and thoughtless actions of the vocal majority online and offline.

Such will always put Ndigbo at a political disadvantage; especially when the targets of the hate-mongering are the electoral majority in the North and SW.

1 Like

Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by LeoDeKing: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
[s]
Jennyclay:
Who told you I'm ngozi, I might be your sister, you don't know.

Keep fooling yourself around okay! Animal.
[/s]
Amaka, God forbid.
You have just stated your family @ the bolded and I don't belong there.

Meanwhile, stop derailing the thread.

Myd44 note.
Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by Penguin2: 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
He should his Emirs at home
Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by Siwisheswereesh: 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
grin
Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by buckeyemedia: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
Malory:
Nonsense Hypocrite, professor of journalism my ass, what else would you expect him to say on Biafra Radio?

Online talk show “90 Minutes Africa” hosted by Rudolf Okonkwo and Chido Onumah.
Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by buckeyemedia: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Yes ! Igbo want Biafra,not the president of this God forsaken contraption that never help anyone.... Yoruba Muslims and their Fulani counterpart should continue their joint headslamming in Nigeria forever for all we care..
Emergingnation3, be waiting for Yoruba Muslims and their Fulani counterparts to come & give you that your imaginary Biafra? Oshoke.
Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by kettykings: 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Igbos should learn from Ukraine, the real enemies of Nigeria will never support Igbo presidency
Re: I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi by Malory: 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Nonsense Hypocrite, professor of journalism my ass, what else would you expect him to say on Biafra Radio?

Online talk show “90 Minutes Africa” hosted by Rudolf Okonkwo and Chido Onumah.
Exactly what I was expecting you to say. Game on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check / Terrorism Charge: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Secret Trial, Heads To Court / THROWBACK: Tinubu Commends Amaechi For Courage During 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.