Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check (971 Views)

Why Afenifere Is Supporting Peter Obi – Adebanjo / 2019 Presidency Election: Buhari Needs Mental Test – Atiku / 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
The devil and his agents that deceived Nigerians in 2014 are still deceiving them. Na now Nigerians mumu just dey start. Imagine tinubu for president, matter don finish. Make we kwuku vote dead people instead. I no fit laf. Dead people want save the living.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by Totilopussylick(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
tongue
Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by adekolaelect(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nothing can stop Tinubu to become president of Nigeria but God .If you like huge a nearby Transformer .

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by funshint(m): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Look into a mirror...the person you see there needs emergency mental attention.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by Aboks(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
The diaper president to be

6 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
Stop being bitter..let them support and vote for who they want..you can't tell them what to do..
If you are too bothered then vote for your choice simple..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by Felimax(m): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
Relax your mind!
Tinubu goes nowhere.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by seunmsg(m): 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
Anyone who is against Tinubu’s presidential ambition at this point in time is simply mad and should see a shrink asap.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by CryptoClub2018: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
Zikojukwu:
The devil and his agents that deceived Nigerians in 2014 are still deceiving them. Na now Nigerians mumu just dey start. Imagine tinubu for president, matter don finish. Make we kwuku vote dead people instead. I no fit laf. Dead people want save the living.

You this Yeasterners are just stupid all round.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by Parachoko: 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Who is your candidate?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by DevilsEqual(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Stop being bitter..let them support and vote for who they want..you can't tell them what to do..
If you are too bothered then vote for your choice simple..

I really need to discuss something with you
Just personality issue and it's about me
On what dry thread do we do that
Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by duro4chang(m): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
I will rather advise you to have your head examined
Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
DevilsEqual:

I really need to discuss something with you
Just personality issue and it's about me
On what dry thread do we do that
Got it?
Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by DevilsEqual(m): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Got it?

I hope I've not trespassed by sending you a DM

What I wanna talk about is sensitive and wouldn't want anyone to shame me for it in the next few years
Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
DevilsEqual:

I hope I've not trespassed by sending you a DM

What I wanna talk about is sensitive and wouldn't want anyone to shame me for it in the next few years
Don't worry about that..
Quote me on that..you get?
Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by jneutron4000: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
Zikojukwu:
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by EsomahJD: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
seunmsg:
Anyone who is against Tinubu’s presidential ambition at this point in time is simply mad and should see a shrink asap.

Should we take census in yorubaland?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by Lanretoye(m): 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

You this Yeasterners are just stupid all round.
they dont even have one credible candidate that can match o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by ib4real95(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
adekolaelect:
Nothing can stop Tinubu to become president of Nigeria but God .If you like huge a nearby Transformer .
I dislike people like you and your posts irritate me. You only care about your pocket. Your future and that of your kids and their kids doesn't matter to you all because of crumbs you collect to promote corrupt politicians or probably because you've been promised a position. Just know that the blood of many innocents that have died because of the incompetence of the bad leaders you promote and campaign for are on the heads of you and your generations embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by Yibo(m): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
Na Dem
Ndi meth

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by Dasini: 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hatred will destroy you, if anyone need mental examination, it is you. The last I checked, it is called elections. If you hate him, someone outhere likes him. Mind you, you only have a vote, I doubt you even have voter’s card.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by adekolaelect(m): 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
ib4real95:

I dislike people like you and your posts irritate me. You only care about your pocket. Your future and that of your kids and their kids doesn't matter to you all because of crumbs you collect to promote corrupt politicians or probably because you've been promised a position. Just know that the blood of many innocents that have died because of the incompetence of the bad leaders you promote and campaign for are on the heads of you and your generations embarassed
who ask this mumu all the stories? Blame your frustration on why you failed to plan for your future and next generation. Who's is now a saint to you?you better stay calm to realise and think deeply on the solution to your personal life and stop blaming government for your own personal life failures. No president of Governor can take Nigeria out of all this mess but individually . Do you know our environment and society produced those failed leaders?? Do you expect a polluted, morales and corrupted society to produce saint and moral leader for you? Oga call yourself to order and plan for your life than becoming frustrated hulgant and Terrorist on Media. If you get frustrated more than this .it doesn't stop who will become the president to do so .

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Anyone who supports bat for president no well. Yaba left dey look for am where he just escaped.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by Help2020: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Zikojukwu:
My brother I tire too much. Like tinubu for president? How do we even process our thought in this country?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by Donshegxy10(m): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
You people are just crying a river, instead of you to start campaigning for your prefer candidate.

Back in 2015, nobody deceived nigerians because jonathan was never an option, he failed woefully despite the goodwill he enjoyed from the masses.
Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by ib4real95(m): 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
adekolaelect:
who ask this mumu all the stories? Blame your frustration on why you failed to plan for your future and next generation. Who's is now a saint to you?you better stay calm to realise and think deeply on the solution to your personal life and stop blaming government for your own personal life failures. No president of Governor can take Nigeria out of all this mess but individually . Do you know our environment and society produced those failed leaders?? Do you expect a polluted, morales and corrupted society to produce saint and moral leader for you? Oga call yourself to order and plan for your life than becoming frustrated hulgant and Terrorist on Media. If you get frustrated more than this .it doesn't stop who will become the president to do so .
Na you and God get talk on judgement day. Peace
Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by ResidentSnitch(f): 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
adekolaelect:
ok
Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by adekolaelect(m): 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
ib4real95:

Na you and God get talk on judgement day. Peace
what concerned God with who become your president in Nigeria where many of you failed to act in God's directions. Shame!!!!¡!!!!!!!
Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by AntonVince: 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lanretoye:
they dont even have one credible candidate that can match o.

Tinubu and "credible" in the same sentence?
Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by luizpippo(m): 11:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
adekolaelect:

Pray, tell, which of these legacies is he coming to build on

Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by Spandau: 2:20am On Mar 17, 2022
seunmsg:

Classic case of a lunatic accusing his psychiatrist of being mad. grin
Re: Anyone Who Is Supporting Tinubu For President Needs Mental Check by adekolaelect(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
luizpippo:

Pray, tell, which of these legacies is he coming to build on
you do some and government do the rest .are you telling me we should not have any president anymore bcs of what you mention? Who do you have on ground that will do all this and let see?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Is Igbo, Yoruba & Niger Deltan Also A Son Of Daura / Enjoy Some Ariel View Of Aba Enyimba City / How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.