Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

Russia Or Nato Who Is At Fault - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Russia Or Nato Who Is At Fault (867 Views)

Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always / Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault / Who At Fault Among The Pastor And New Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Or Nato Who Is At Fault by petra1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Russia Or Nato Who Is At Fault by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
some will say Russia, others will say NATO.... and they will all believe they are right!
Re: Russia Or Nato Who Is At Fault by petra1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
some will say Russia, others will say NATO.... and they will all believe they are right!

There are 2 sides to every story. We need to fact check the two narratives

1 Like

Re: Russia Or Nato Who Is At Fault by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
petra1:
There are 2 sides to every story. We need to fact check the two narratives

very simple: focus on what NATO is intended for... and thereafter ask yourself "WHY NATO aggressively built all these military bases with nuclear capability all over Russia?" thats the main reason for this conflict, as Ukraine has been trying to get into NATO for years, and even though they havent joined, they do have a partnership with NATO.

no country in the world would accept such stand from a seemingly peaceful entity... and therefore i dont understand why anyone would want Russia to accept it... if in doubt, check how the US reacted when Russia wanted to put a military base in Cuba.
Re: Russia Or Nato Who Is At Fault by MindHacker9009(m): 1:36am On Mar 09, 2022
What I understand is that the Eastern part of Ukraine wanted to break away, Ukraine should have just allowed only those that wanted to break away go than to now be in this war with Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Or Nato Who Is At Fault by petra1(m): 4:19am On Mar 09, 2022
MindHacker9009:
What I understand is that the Eastern part of Ukraine wanted to break away, Ukraine should have just allowed only those that wanted to break away go than to now be in this war with Russia.

Russia only used the breakaway situation to come in. They have had in mind to take over Ukraine . They actually initiated the breakaway

1 Like

Re: Russia Or Nato Who Is At Fault by MindHacker9009(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
petra1:

Russia only used the breakaway situation to come in. They have had in mind to take over Ukraine . They actually initiated the breakaway

But they would have no reson to invade if only those who wanted to leave were allowed to leave.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Or Nato Who Is At Fault by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
All politicians ruling over their fellow humans are at fault {Ecclesiastes 4:1;8:9} that's why Jesus is coming to wipe them out as in all of them! Daniel 2:44 smiley

1 Like

Re: Russia Or Nato Who Is At Fault by MindHacker9009(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
All politicians ruling over their fellow humans are at fault {Ecclesiastes 4:1;8:9} that's why Jesus is coming to wipe them out as in all of them! Daniel 2:44 smiley

Daniel was referring to GOD's own Kingdom coming to rule this world and not Jesus if not Jesus will just come and say turn the other cheek and give on to politicians that which is politics!

2 Likes

Re: Russia Or Nato Who Is At Fault by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Daniel was referring to GOD's own Kingdom coming to rule this world and not Jesus if not Jesus will just come and say turn the other cheek and give on to politicians that which is politics!

To his own disciples (followers) Jesus ordered us to allow them do whatever they wish since they'll only continue to worsen the situation but we should keep praying for God's Kingdom to come in which Jesus will be given the order from his father to wipe out all opposers of his peaceful rule! Luke 19:27
Until then we are to maintain our peace and continue preaching to save humble and obedient humans through the teachings of Jesus Christ! Matthew 24:14 smiley

1 Like

Re: Russia Or Nato Who Is At Fault by petra1(m): 1:50am On Mar 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

God has always lead the world through rulers

1 Like

Re: Russia Or Nato Who Is At Fault by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:25am On Mar 10, 2022
petra1:

God has always lead the world through rulers

Well my Bible tells me that God only promised His people Israelites a Messiah (Christ) so when they decided to ask for a human king instead of waiting patiently for God's anointed one (Christ) Samuel a man full of God's Holy Spirit wailed over such a bad decision and God said:

“Listen to everything the people say to you; for it is not you whom they have rejected, but it is I whom they have rejected as their king" 1Samuel 8:7

God's word further goes on to say:

LORD, I know that people’s lives are not their own; it is not for them to direct their steps. Jeremiah 10:23

That's why the one and only anointed King from God could say:

"When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me " John 8:28

All other rulers often do things on their own so they keep making life miserable for their fellowman {Ecclesiastes 4:1;8:9} but God's anointed one (Jesus Christ) always do exactly what God asked him to do.

So God never created man to rule over man, for your information that's the meaning of the symbolic fruit God warned Adam and Eve not to eat in the garden. They can do everything else but they mustn't set standards for their fellowman and that's what your human rulers have been trying to do for thousands of years while it has always been a failure no matter the system of rule they could think of! Ecclesiastes 8:9
May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Russia Or Nato Who Is At Fault by petra1(m): 6:11am On Mar 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well my Bible tells me that God only promised His people Israelites a Messiah (Christ) so when they decided to ask for a human king instead of waiting patiently for God's anointed one (Christ) Samuel a man full of God's Holy Spirit wailed over such a bad decision and God said:

“Listen to everything the people say to you; for it is not you whom they have rejected, but it is I whom they have rejected as their king" 1Samuel 8:7

I think that was just about the position and title of KING. but not about leadership. MOSES was a leader Joshua was leader and all the judges were leaders and rulers before Samuel came

1 Like

Re: Russia Or Nato Who Is At Fault by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:41am On Mar 10, 2022
petra1:

I think that was just about the position and title of KING. but not about leadership. MOSES was a leader Joshua was leader and all the judges were leaders and rulers before Samuel came
YES!
Those people were leaders not Kings as you well stated. But what exactly do you have today? Are they leaders or Kings?
Let us consider some facts:
Leaders like Moses until Samuel solely rely on God's commandments not what people say is good like democratic rules so.
They had no one running ahead and after them like Kings do! 1Samuel 8:11
They don't singlehandedly appoint ministers (co-rulers) over the people and task masters who will recruit soldiers among your sons to fight his own battle! 1Samuel 8:12
They don't employ cleaners, cooks and other domestic workers just for the pleasure of their own families! 1Samuel 8:13
They don't forcefully drive people away from their inheritance only to give their minister and friends! 1Samuel 8:14
They don't collect head taxes from their people simply because they want to maintain their co-rulers! 1Samuel 8:15
They don't have servants working for them only to be paid peanuts! 1Samuel 8:16
They don't demand what belongs to other people because they are the leaders! 1Samuel 8:17
They don't make life unbearable for the people to the point where the oppressed will weep and finally turn to protests! 1Samuel 1:18

Please after going through all what God's word listed above can you answer the simple question:
Is it LEADERS you have today or KINGS? Daniel 2:44 smiley
Re: Russia Or Nato Who Is At Fault by petra1(m): 6:09am On Mar 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Is it LEADERS you have today or KINGS? Daniel 2:44 smiley

what do we say about Jeroboam, was Eli able to.lead the people effectively
Re: Russia Or Nato Who Is At Fault by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:39am On Mar 18, 2022
petra1:

what do we say about Jeroboam, was Eli able to.lead the people effectively

Obviously you didn't read the last post, but i'll simplify it for you.

When talking about LEADERS it's not standards they set that governs the system but laid down rules so in living by those rules the take the LEAD.

KINGS and RULERS are people who set the rules and regulations so it will always be in their own favour. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Always God When His People Need Him. A Case Study Of Junior Pope. / Met A Guy On Nairaland Who Wants To Marry Me But: Advice Pls / There Is Still Hope For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.