Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

How To Open Lesotho Paypal Account In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Open Lesotho Paypal Account In Nigeria (2922 Views)

Withdrawals From Lesotho Paypal / Easily Create Lesotho Paypal Account | Send And Receive Money / Dominic Barcity Acquires Two Cars, To Open Multi Million Naira Newspaper Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open Lesotho Paypal Account In Nigeria by Xend: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
It is too sad to see that Nigerians are missing out on this big opportunity because PayPal is one of the best platforms you can use to send money to anyone, anywhere in the world. If you have missed out on payment opportunities in the past due to not having a PayPal account, I don’t think you need to bother about that anymore. I will show you how to create a Lesotho PayPal account that can send and receive money in Nigeria.

Just before we get started with the tutorial, let’s see the pros and cons of owning a Lesotho PayPal account in Nigeria.

Supports the payment of goods and services worldwide.
The Lesotho PayPal Account is very secure.
If you are into “Dropshipping” as a Nigerian, then using the Lesotho Paypal Account to receive payments is very safe, fast and easy to use.
Users cannot send and receive funds as Family and Friends (FnF).
Users easily get locked out of their accounts due to country location. That is, operating from outside Lesotho. At some point, PayPal will request further verification.
Account limitation issues at some points.

Continue Reading https://geeksblogger.com/open-lesotho-paypal-account-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: How To Open Lesotho Paypal Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 17, 2022
nice site.....simplicity is the key
Re: How To Open Lesotho Paypal Account In Nigeria by noblemikky(m): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
Do u have any issue with ur PayPal account?

Do u have a limited paypal account and u want to remove ur money?

Do u have PayPal funds for sale?

Do u need guidelines on how to maintain ur account?

Kindly send us a DM on 08099020123

1 Like

Re: How To Open Lesotho Paypal Account In Nigeria by Obinaxerin(m): 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hello. Thanks for the guide. Pls I have been banned on PayPal. And also banned again after using a different device and different IDs and personal information.

What else can I do?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Post To The Front Page / Challenges Faced By Nigerian Based Web Developer / Entrepreneurs / 10 Most Awesome Ideas To Monetize Youtube Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.