Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Federal University Dutsinma Did Not Ban Sunday Services. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Dutsinma Did Not Ban Sunday Services. (282 Views)

Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) / 7 Reasons Why Degree Holders Are Poor By Malam Mamuda Kabir DUTSINMA / Federal University Dutsinma, Katsina State Post UTME Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal University Dutsinma Did Not Ban Sunday Services. by Kingdemu: 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
I was ashamed when I saw the reaction to the press release below. Now I believe that we are Nigeria's problem and it is so sad there is no remedy to our stupidity. I can not imagine a community of supposedly educated people like Nairaland are seeing a press release clearly stating that for security reasons, Christian religious activities on that campus are restricted to Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6pm-7pm, with the exception of Sunday which is a GENERAL DAY for worship (meaning, if you like you can decide to go to church on Sunday from 6am-6pm, it is recognised as a full day of worship), yet they are busy saying Sunday services have been cancelled. Is this not an indictment on our education system that so called educated people can not interprete the contents of a message that is less than 5 lines? Shame on you guys!

Re: Federal University Dutsinma Did Not Ban Sunday Services. by Malory: 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
Damage control. Sensible Nigerians like me already know the honest truth.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Dutsinma Did Not Ban Sunday Services. by Kingdemu: 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Malory:
Damage control. Sensible Nigerians like me already know the honest truth.
Nop. So called sensible people like you sheepishly followed the interpretation of an illetrate blogger when all you could have done was to read and understand as the so called sensible person that you are.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Dutsinma Did Not Ban Sunday Services. by Malory: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingdemu:
Nop. So called sensible people like you sheepishly followed the interpretation of an illerae blogger when all you could have done was to read and understand as the sensible person by you are.
This kid seems to be confused and needs our help. Our thoughts and prayers are with him
Re: Federal University Dutsinma Did Not Ban Sunday Services. by KaideeGee(m): 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
“Speak to the children of Israel, that they bring Me an offering. From everyone who gives it willingly with his heart you shall take My offering.
Exodus 25:2 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/exo.25.2.NKJV

Let's Pray,
Eternal Rock of ages, The God who sees the heart, we bow to You. Thank You for all you do and all You are. Please take all the glory.
Father please we ask that You release to us Your Spirit of truth to reveal into us the truth, deep and hidden in Your Word.
Cause us to keep Your Word always to Your glory. Amen.
Purify us by Your Word unto Yourself. Thank You for You have done it. We pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Dear Followers of Christ,
We can derive from this passage God only received offerings from this who do it willingly, from their heart.
Truth is that your state of mind is more than or as important as your offering. There is reason why the widow's mite is so renowned.
One other thing that stands out from the passage is the intricacy and thought that God puts into his actions, nothing takes Him by surprise, the more you study His actions the more you are become amazed at the wisdom. Honestly, pretty much nothing can convince me of the inexistence of God, if nothing else, the Bible is more than enough proof of His existence.
Remember the jewelry the Israelites got from the Egyptians, even something as insignificant as that had a place in God's plan. Trust in Him.
Peace.

(1) (Reply)

NEVER FIND LEARNING FOREIGN LANGUAGES DIFFICULT AGAIN: WHY? / Become A Teacher And Earn In Dollars Using This Platform! / Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.