Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) (3288 Views)

Federal University Dutsinma Did Not Ban Sunday Services. / 7 Reasons Why Degree Holders Are Poor By Malam Mamuda Kabir DUTSINMA / Federal University Dutsinma, Katsina State Post UTME Update (2) (3) (4)

Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by CampussNews: 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

The University of Dutsin-Ma, Kastina state has banned Sunday Church services for Christian churches and fellowships, Siggy reports.

In a memo release singed by the Director of Security Services, CSP Abdu Salisu, Sundays will be regarded as “GENERAL DAY”, while church services will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 6pm and 8pm.

Churches are asked to adhere strictly to the new days of Church services.

Source: SIGGY

2 Shares

Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by Akacollins7: 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
Saturday
Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by jospepper(m): 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
Waiting for that muric man to come and react to this.

Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Shey na one Nigeria? People of different ideologies, cultures and constitutions being forced to be together.

Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by Bestiee01(f): 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
I guess they have their reason, security_wise

Hadley Chase available

Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by clockwisereport: 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
Somebody should please help me explain what is written on that memo

Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by Waterlilly: 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
wheres Mr righteous
Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mumuric , where at thou ? embarassed

Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by yrex01(m): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
watch how hypocrites will flood here calling them names.
Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
nonsense

Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by NuclearReactor: 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
Why is the North always quick and eagar to forcefully enforce their islamic laws or and ban christian activities in a bid to protect the interests of their religion, bunch of insecure people, if your muslim faith needs to
be forceful to remain relevant then what power does it have

Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by Efulefu(f): 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
NuclearReactor:
Why is the North always quick and eagar to forcefully enforce their islamic laws or and ban christian activities in a bid to protect the interests of their religion, bunch of insecure people, if your muslim faith needs to
be forceful to remain relevant then what power does it have

grin grin angry likewise, what power does the other banned religion have ? Chrost
Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by IMEI: 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
There's banditry in the State and that likely explains the decision
On Sundays, the School isn't in full swing, hence there may be security lapses

Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by Kingnelson9: 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
You don't need to be surprised by this news because we all know that Nigeria is much divided no matter how we pretend to cover it and it's just a matter of time before it collapses

Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by Stevenson1(m): 12:00am On Mar 08, 2022
CampussNews:
Update from SIGGY .ng

The University of Dutsin-Ma, Kastina state has banned Sunday Church services for Christian churches and fellowships, Siggy reports.

In a memo release singed by the Director of Security Services, CSP Abdu Salisu, Sundays will be regarded as “GENERAL DAY”, while church services will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 6pm and 8pm.

Churches are asked to adhere strictly to the new days of Church services.

Source: SIGGY

While some people were clapping for FG for including muslim wears for Nigerian police, meanwhile Katsina is busy banning churches in their homeland.
To be honest, forget oil, forget natural resources, we really do not share any single thing with northern people and I said that with no offense.
Our ideologies are different.
Our views are different.
Our lifestyles our different
Every damn thing is different.
Nigeria supposed to be north and south Nigeria just like north and south Korea dey.

Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by jerryunit48: 2:05am On Mar 08, 2022
The same place I studied some years back,
I am Catholic and we lived together in harmony and there was religious freedom… I wonder what is happening

Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by OneCorner: 4:03am On Mar 08, 2022
Make dem ban Friday, Saturday and Sunday sef
Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by Richy4(m): 5:56am On Mar 08, 2022
And it is a FEDERAL university right?... Is their own federal in Katsina different from other federal?

Not long ago, I read about an introduction of a new dress code for the police...
And religious uniform was also included....How can there be harmony in such situation...
Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:56am On Mar 08, 2022
Every disaster in Nigeria emanated from the North.

Hypocrisy at its highest peak in the North

Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 6:17am On Mar 08, 2022
Stop them from wearing ordinary hijab and they will cry heaven and Earth. Intolerant m'fuckers

Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 6:40am On Mar 08, 2022
Terrorists
Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by MoneyGoDrop: 6:54am On Mar 08, 2022
That's how they wanted to stop us from organising fellowship in our lodge in kano that year, till we showed them that we are all mad people pretending to be sane. It's sad but violence is the only language that Nigerians and especially northerners understand.
What's the Christian body in that school saying about this? Are they just going to sit down and allow such law take effect in a federal University?

Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by legendEMT(m): 7:37am On Mar 08, 2022
I studied there way back and I am pretty sure this has nothing to do with the security of the state. Bichi is running the dictates of his core Islamists who helped to keep him in power. while they refuse to sell lands to Christians to build churches, the campus blocks and auditorium being used is now been gradually and deceptively withdrawn. Typical of 'Christians' to overlook this and call it trials and temptations.
jerryunit48:
The same place I studied some years back,
I am Catholic and we lived together in harmony and there was religious freedom… I wonder what is happening

Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by legendEMT(m): 7:41am On Mar 08, 2022
Every Friday, you need to see the troops of Muslim faithful converging into the school for Friday prayers. you would think it is Dutsin-ma's central mosque. This is understandable in a state university but in a federal? NO.
what is good for the goose is good for the gander

Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by Abdul9025(m): 8:03am On Mar 08, 2022
Thats for their own safety..They can only provide security on Tuesday and Thursday
Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 8:22am On Mar 08, 2022
This is unfortunate?
Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by christejames(m): 8:22am On Mar 08, 2022
Always crying foul when no one is after them... Religion of Peace indeed.

The students can go off campus to have proper worship until those bigots manning the affairs of the school especially Nigeria entirely leaves power for saner minds.

Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 8:23am On Mar 08, 2022
Hmm
Would you be in support if they have to move Friday prayers because they can't provide security on Friday?

Abdul9025:
Thats for their own safety..They can only provide security on Tuesday and Thursday

Re: Federal University Dutsinma Bans Sunday Worship Services (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 8:25am On Mar 08, 2022
It is up to the school to provide security for all its students. If the school can't do that, then school should close down.

IMEI:
There's banditry in the State and that likely explains the decision

On Sundays, the School isn't in full swing, hence there may be security lapses

Please Help!!! How Can A Wrong Date Of Birth Be Corrected? / I Regret Graduating With A First Class - Nigerian Lady Says / University Of Calabar: When Are They Writing Their Post JAMB